AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO): Price and Financial Metrics
AHCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.50||52-week high||$27.48|
|Prev. close||$10.56||52-week low||$10.00|
|Day high||$10.74||Avg. volume||1,187,723|
|50-day MA||$11.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.96||Market Cap||1.41B|
AHCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHCO POWR Grades
- AHCO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.24% of US stocks.
- AHCO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AHCO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AHCO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ADAPTHEALTH CORP is higher than just 15.6% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ADAPTHEALTH CORP is higher than it is for about 91.7% of US stocks.
- AHCO's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 17.27% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADAPTHEALTH CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SPH, RYAM, VIRT, SHC, and GEO.
- AHCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ADAPTHEALTH CORP's official web site, go to www.adapthealth.com.
AHCO Valuation Summary
- AHCO's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 90.2% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AHCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHCO.
AHCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.88% of graded US stocks.
- AHCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.551 -- ranking 48th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LFMD, RHE, and ENSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHCO.
The table below shows AHCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHCO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AHCO, see our AHCO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$42.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.2 (Strong Buy)|
AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO) Company Bio
AdaptHealth Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides home healthcare equipment, medical supplies, and home and related services in the United States. The company provides sleep therapy equipment, supplies, and related services, including CPAP and bi-PAP services to individuals suffering from obstructive sleep apnea; home medical equipment (HME) to patients discharged from acute care and other facilities; oxygen and related chronic therapy services in the home; and other HME medical devices and supplies on behalf of chronically ill patients with diabetes care, wound care, urological, ostomy, and nutritional supply needs. It serves beneficiaries of Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payors. The company is headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHCO Latest Social Stream
View Full AHCO Social Stream
Latest AHCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADAPTHEALTH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHCO as an investment opportunity.
Implied Volatility Surging for AdaptHealth (AHCO) Stock Options
Investors need to pay close attention to AdaptHealth (AHCO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
AdaptHealth to Participate in RBC Global Healthcare Conference
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa., May 15, 2023--AdaptHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: AHCO) ("AdaptHealth" or the "Company"), a national leader in providing patient-centered, healthcare-at-home solutions including home medical equipment, medical supplies, and related services, announced today that Josh Parnes, President, and Jason Clemens, CFO, will participate in a fireside chat at the RBC Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 4:05 pm ET.
AdaptHealth Corp. Partners With Humana on Value-Based Care
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa., May 11, 2023--AdaptHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: AHCO) a national leader in providing patient‐centered, healthcare‐at‐home solutions including home medical equipment, medical supplies, and related services, has entered into an agreement to become the capitated provider of durable home medical equipment and supplies to Humana Medicare Advantage HMO members in 33 states, plus the District of Columbia. AdaptHealth’s agreement with Humana, which features a value-based pricing model re
Why AdaptHealth Stock Got Slammed Today
The company simultaneously published dispiriting quarterly results and announced an impending leadership change.
AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Lag Estimates
AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -87.50% and 2.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AHCO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...