AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHCO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AHCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AHCO is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AHCO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
AHCO Stock Summary
- For AHCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.61% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ADAPTHEALTH CORP is reporting a growth rate of 270.39%; that's higher than 93.82% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AHCO's revenue has grown 37.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 77.98% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ADAPTHEALTH CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be VIRT, ERO, SPH, TROX, and FPI.
- Visit AHCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.adapthealth.com.
AHCO Valuation Summary
- AHCO's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 52.38% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AHCO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 60 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHCO.
AHCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.88% of graded US stocks.
- AHCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.551 -- ranking 48th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LFMD, RHE, and ENSG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHCO.
The table below shows AHCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.40||52-week high||$27.48|
|Prev. close||$21.33||52-week low||$11.40|
|Day high||$21.64||Avg. volume||618,991|
|50-day MA||$20.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.72||Market Cap||2.88B|
AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO) Company Bio
AdaptHealth Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides home healthcare equipment, medical supplies, and home and related services in the United States. The company provides sleep therapy equipment, supplies, and related services, including CPAP and bi-PAP services to individuals suffering from obstructive sleep apnea; home medical equipment (HME) to patients discharged from acute care and other facilities; oxygen and related chronic therapy services in the home; and other HME medical devices and supplies on behalf of chronically ill patients with diabetes care, wound care, urological, ostomy, and nutritional supply needs. It serves beneficiaries of Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payors. The company is headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHCO Latest Social Stream
View Full AHCO Social Stream
Latest AHCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ADAPTHEALTH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHCO as an investment opportunity.
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for AdaptHealth shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
AdaptHealth Provides Full-Year 2023 Guidance and Preliminary Commentary on Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa., January 11, 2023--AdaptHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: AHCO) ("AdaptHealth" or the "Company"), a national leader in providing patient-centered, healthcare-at-home solutions, including home medical equipment, medical supplies and related services, today provided its initial guidance for full-year 2023 and preliminary commentary on fourth quarter 2022 results.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
AHCO Price Returns