AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO): Price and Financial Metrics
AHCO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AdaptHealth Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.29% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AdaptHealth Corp is reporting a growth rate of -237.47%; that's higher than only 8.07% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AHCO's revenue has grown 99.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.72% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AHCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MSGN, WPM, CHDN, RUN, and TPIC.
- AHCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AdaptHealth Corp's official web site, go to www.adapthealth.com.
AHCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.88||52-week high||$41.58|
|Prev. close||$37.61||52-week low||$13.60|
|Day high||$37.90||Avg. volume||1,159,594|
|50-day MA||$34.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.96||Market Cap||4.35B|
AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO) Company Bio
AdaptHealth Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides home healthcare equipment, medical supplies, and home and related services in the United States. The company provides sleep therapy equipment, supplies, and related services, including CPAP and bi-PAP services to individuals suffering from obstructive sleep apnea; home medical equipment (HME) to patients discharged from acute care and other facilities; oxygen and related chronic therapy services in the home; and other HME medical devices and supplies on behalf of chronically ill patients with diabetes care, wound care, urological, ostomy, and nutritional supply needs. It serves beneficiaries of Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payors. The company is headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
AHCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for AdaptHealth Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that AdaptHealth Corp ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AHCO, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 71% of its capital from equity, and 29% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 21.99% of US equities in the Healthcare sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.03 years, is 2.84% -- higher than 96.08% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- AdaptHealth Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.84. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 21.6% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AHCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHCO Latest Social Stream
View Full AHCO Social Stream
Latest AHCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AdaptHealth Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHCO as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in AdaptHealth Corp. ( NASDAQ:AHCO ) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as a...
Rating Action: Moody's confirms AdaptHealth's CFR at Ba3; outlook changed to negativeGlobal Credit Research - 29 Mar 2021New York, March 29, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") today confirmed AdaptHealth, LLC's Corporate Family Rating at Ba3, the Probability of Default Rating at Ba3-PD and the company's senior unsecured note rating at B1. The Speculative Grade Liquidity rating is unchanged at SGL-1. Today's rating actions conclude the review for downgrade which commenced on December 1, 2020.The confirmation of AdaptHealth's ratings reflects Moody's expectations that the company's credit metrics will improve following the acquisition of AeroCare Holdings, Inc. ("AeroCare") in January 2021 for a total purchase price of approximately $2 billion.
Companies in The news Are: KR,MEI,AHCO,PRPL
AHCO earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 92.31% and 6.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AHCO Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!