AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHCO POWR Grades
- AHCO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 82.58% of US stocks.
- AHCO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- AHCO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.44% of US stocks).
AHCO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 281.7%, AdaptHealth Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 96.24% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AHCO has reported earnings growth of -365.33%, putting it ahead of only 5.68% of US stocks in our set.
- AdaptHealth Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -64.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AdaptHealth Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TROX, WSR, HT, ACM, and HRI.
- AHCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AdaptHealth Corp's official web site, go to www.adapthealth.com.
AHCO Valuation Summary
- AHCO's EV/EBIT ratio is -36.4; this is 236.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 42 months, AHCO's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- Over the past 42 months, AHCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 57.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHCO.
AHCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.49||52-week high||$41.58|
|Prev. close||$21.84||52-week low||$19.17|
|Day high||$22.14||Avg. volume||1,244,107|
|50-day MA||$25.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.06||Market Cap||2.78B|
AdaptHealth Corp. (AHCO) Company Bio
AdaptHealth Corp., together with its subsidiaries, provides home healthcare equipment, medical supplies, and home and related services in the United States. The company provides sleep therapy equipment, supplies, and related services, including CPAP and bi-PAP services to individuals suffering from obstructive sleep apnea; home medical equipment (HME) to patients discharged from acute care and other facilities; oxygen and related chronic therapy services in the home; and other HME medical devices and supplies on behalf of chronically ill patients with diabetes care, wound care, urological, ostomy, and nutritional supply needs. It serves beneficiaries of Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payors. The company is headquartered in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania.
AHCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHCO Latest Social Stream
View Full AHCO Social Stream
Latest AHCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AdaptHealth Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHCO as an investment opportunity.
AHCO ALERT: Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead the AdaptHealth Corp. Class Action Lawsuit – AHCO; AHCOW
SAN DIEGO, August 02, 2021--The suit alleges defendants issued false statements concerning AdaptHealth business and prospects, resulting in its stock trading at inflated prices.
EQUITY ALERT: ROSEN, A TOP RANKED LAW FIRM, Encourages AdaptHealth Corp. f/k/a DFB Healthcare Acquisitions Corp. Investors with Losses in Excess of $100K to Secure Counsel Before Important Deadline – AHCO, AHCOW
NEW YORK, August 02, 2021--WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit on behalf of purchasers of the securities of AdaptHealth Corp. f/k/a DFB Healthcare Acquisitions Corp. (NASDAQ: AHCO, AHCOW) between November 11, 2019 and July 16, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"). A class action lawsuit has already been filed. If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff, you must move the Court no later than September 27, 2021.
AHCO SHAREHOLDER DEADLINE: Bernstein Liebhard Reminds Investors of the Deadling to File a Lead Plaintiff Motion in a Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against AdaptHealth Corp.
NEW YORK, Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bernstein Liebhard, a nationally acclaimed investor rights law firm, reminds investors of the deadline to file a Lead Plaintiff motion in a securities class action lawsuit that has been filed on behalf of investors who purchased or acquired the securities of AdaptHealth Corp. ("AdaptHealth" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AHCO) from November 11, 2019 through July 16, 2021 (the “Class Period”). The lawsuit filed in the United States District Court for the Ea
AHCO Investor Alert: Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC Notifies AdaptHealth Corp. Shareholders of Class Action and Encourages Shareholders to Contact the Firm
Attorney Advertising -- Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC notifies investors that a class action lawsuit has been filed against AdaptHealth Corp. ("AdaptHealth" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AHCO) and certain of its officers, on behalf of shareholders who purchased or otherwise acquired AdaptHealth shares between November 11, 2019 and July 16, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"). Such investors are encouraged to join this case by visiting the firm's site: www.bgandg.com/ahco.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Reminds Shareholders with Losses on their Investment in AdaptHealth Corp. f/k/a DFB Healthcare Acquisitions Corp. of Class Action Lawsuit and Upcoming Deadline - AHCO; AHCOW
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - August 1, 2021) - Pomerantz LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against AdaptHealth Corp. f/k/a DFB Healthcare Acquisitions Corp. ("DFB," "AdaptHealth," or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AHCO) (NASDAQ: AHCOW) and certain of its officers. The class action, filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and docketed under 21-cv-03382, is on behalf of a class consisting of all ...
AHCO Price Returns