Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHPI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $4,515,229, ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC has a greater market value than merely 0.86% of US stocks.
- AHPI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.25 -- higher than merely 3.1% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -188.07%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be EVK, APWC, BDL, IMKTA, and CGA.
- Visit AHPI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alliedhpi.com.
AHPI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AHPI's price/earnings ratio is 103.9% lower, now standing at -0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, AHPI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHPI.
AHPI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -86.41%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1237.03%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -25.73%.
The table below shows AHPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AHPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 32.54% of graded US stocks.
- AHPI's asset turnover comes in at 1.923 -- ranking 1st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- MASI, IRIX, and NVNO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHPI.
The table below shows AHPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.96||52-week high||$6.70|
|Prev. close||$1.08||52-week low||$0.88|
|Day high||$1.05||Avg. volume||109,344|
|50-day MA||$1.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.97||Market Cap||3.85M|
Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI) Company Bio
Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. manufactures and markets respiratory products for use in the health care industry in a range of hospitals and alternate site settings worldwide. The company offers respiratory care/anesthesia products, including air compressors, calibration equipment, humidifiers, croup tents, and equipment dryers, as well as respiratory disposable products, such as oxygen tubing products, facemasks, cannulas, and ventilator circuits; and home respiratory care products comprising aluminum oxygen cylinders, oxygen regulators, pneumatic nebulizers, portable suction equipment, and a line of respiratory disposable products. It also provides medical gas equipment, which include construction products consisting of in-wall medical system components, central station pumps and compressors, and headwalls; regulation devices and suction equipment comprising flowmeters, vacuum regulators, and pressure regulators, as well as related adapters, fittings, and hoses that measure, regulate, monitor, and transfer medical gases from walled piping or equipment to patients; and disposable oxygen cylinders to provide oxygen for short periods. In addition, the company offers emergency medical products that include respiratory/resuscitation products, such as demand resuscitation valves, portable resuscitation systems, bag masks and related products, emergency transport ventilators, precision oxygen regulators, minilators, multilators, and humidifiers; and trauma and patient handling products that include spine immobilization products, pneumatic anti-shock garments, and trauma burn kits. It serves hospitals, hospital equipment dealers, hospital construction contractors, home health care dealers, emergency medical products dealers, and others. Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. was incorporated in 1979 and is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHPI Latest Social Stream
View Full AHPI Social Stream
Latest AHPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLIED HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHPI as an investment opportunity.
Allied Healthcare Products Inc. (NASDAQ:AHPI) traded at $2.54 at close of the session on Friday, 08/05/22, made an upward move of 15.45% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $2.20 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads -3.35 with the day’s price range being $2.41 – $3.46. … Allied Healthcare Products Inc.’s (NASDAQ:AHPI) Stock Is Up 15.45%, But Is It Capable Of A Rally? Read More »
Allied Healthcare Products (AHPI) +30%. Progyny (PGNY) +28%. Quoin Pharmaceuticals (QNRX) -66%. Helius Medical Technologies HSDT -54%.
Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. was the target of a large drop in short interest in June. As of June 30th, there was short interest totalling 32,900 shares, a drop of 27.1%…
Allied Healthcare Products (NASDAQ: AHPI) is one of 45 publicly-traded companies in the Surgical appliances & supplies industry, but how does it compare to its competitors? We will compare Allied Healthcare Products to similar companies based on the strength of its institutional ownership, earnings, valuation, analyst recommendations, risk, dividends and profitability. Profitability This table compares  The post Allied Healthcare Products (AHPI) and Its Peers Critical Comparison appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Allied Healthcare Products (NASDAQ: AHPI) is one of 45 publicly-traded companies in the Surgical appliances & supplies industry, but how does it weigh in compared to its competitors? We will compare Allied Healthcare Products to similar companies based on the strength of its profitability, analyst recommendations, risk, dividends, valuation, institutional ownership and earnings. Volatility &  The post Analyzing Allied Healthcare Products (AHPI) and Its Competitors appeared first on ETF Daily News .
AHPI Price Returns
Continue Researching AHPIWant to do more research on Allied Healthcare Products Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allied Healthcare Products Inc (AHPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allied Healthcare Products Inc (AHPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allied Healthcare Products Inc (AHPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch