Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AHPI POWR Grades
- AHPI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 77.87% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AHPI is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- AHPI's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 12.05% of US stocks).
AHPI Stock Summary
- AHPI has a market capitalization of $28,255,300 -- more than approximately only 2.41% of US stocks.
- Allied Healthcare Products Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 90.45% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AHPI is more volatile than 94.43% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allied Healthcare Products Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PUYI, BSET, IMKTA, MSN, and WMK.
- AHPI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allied Healthcare Products Inc's official web site, go to www.alliedhpi.com.
AHPI Valuation Summary
- AHPI's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 73.68% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- AHPI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 240.1 over the prior 243 months.
- AHPI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 240.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AHPI.
AHPI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 277.86%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.88%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 221.1%.
The table below shows AHPI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AHPI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AHPI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.57% of graded US stocks.
- AHPI's asset turnover comes in at 1.951 -- ranking 1st of 181 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NURO, BLFS, and MASI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AHPI.
The table below shows AHPI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AHPI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AHPI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.37||52-week high||$16.41|
|Prev. close||$7.16||52-week low||$3.45|
|Day high||$7.45||Avg. volume||3,609,083|
|50-day MA||$8.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.76||Market Cap||29.55M|
Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI) Company Bio
Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. manufactures and markets respiratory products for use in the health care industry in a range of hospitals and alternate site settings worldwide. The company offers respiratory care/anesthesia products, including air compressors, calibration equipment, humidifiers, croup tents, and equipment dryers, as well as respiratory disposable products, such as oxygen tubing products, facemasks, cannulas, and ventilator circuits; and home respiratory care products comprising aluminum oxygen cylinders, oxygen regulators, pneumatic nebulizers, portable suction equipment, and a line of respiratory disposable products. It also provides medical gas equipment, which include construction products consisting of in-wall medical system components, central station pumps and compressors, and headwalls; regulation devices and suction equipment comprising flowmeters, vacuum regulators, and pressure regulators, as well as related adapters, fittings, and hoses that measure, regulate, monitor, and transfer medical gases from walled piping or equipment to patients; and disposable oxygen cylinders to provide oxygen for short periods. In addition, the company offers emergency medical products that include respiratory/resuscitation products, such as demand resuscitation valves, portable resuscitation systems, bag masks and related products, emergency transport ventilators, precision oxygen regulators, minilators, multilators, and humidifiers; and trauma and patient handling products that include spine immobilization products, pneumatic anti-shock garments, and trauma burn kits. It serves hospitals, hospital equipment dealers, hospital construction contractors, home health care dealers, emergency medical products dealers, and others. Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. was incorporated in 1979 and is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri.
Most Popular Stories View All
AHPI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AHPI Latest Social Stream
View Full AHPI Social Stream
Latest AHPI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allied Healthcare Products Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AHPI as an investment opportunity.
Looking for a list of the best short squeeze stocks available?
Nebulizer Market Size 2021-2027 | Is Projected to Reach USD 1,778.8 Million by 2027, Exhibiting a CAGR of 8.1%
Top Players Covered in the Nebulizer Market Research Report Are Teleflex Medical, Inc., Trudell Medical International, Briggs Healthcare, PARI Respiratory Equipment, Inc., Omron Healthcare, Inc., Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC., DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and other key market players. Top Players Covered in the Nebulizer Market Research Report Are Teleflex Medical, Inc., Trudell Medical International, Briggs Healthcare, PARI Respiratory Equipment, Inc., Omron Healthcare, Inc., Allied Healthcare Products, Inc., GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, INC., DeVilbiss Healthcare LLC, Koninklijke Philips N.V. and other key market players.
Single Use Manual Resuscitators Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2027 | Ambu, HUM, FRAUM, O-Two Medical Technologies, Medline, Medtronic, Teleflex, Besmed, Allied Healthcare Products, Laerdal Medical, PerSys Medical, GaleMed, Hsiner, KOO Industries, Biomatrix, Trimpeks Healthcare
The latest Single Use Manual Resuscitators market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request a 
Allied Healthcare (AHPI) stock is seeing massive gains on Friday as one expert believes the stock could be heading to the $10 mark.
Clover Health Investments (CLOV) stock is the subject of much talk today as traders on Reddit WallStreetBets show interest in it.
AHPI Price Returns
Continue Researching AHPIWant to do more research on Allied Healthcare Products Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Allied Healthcare Products Inc (AHPI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allied Healthcare Products Inc (AHPI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allied Healthcare Products Inc (AHPI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch