Arlington Asset Investment Corp Class A (new) (AI): Price and Financial Metrics
AI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Arlington Asset Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.61% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AI has reported earnings growth of 623.67%, putting it ahead of 97.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Arlington Asset Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 185.49%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.52% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Arlington Asset Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CIM, WMC, ANH, ORC, and DX.
- AI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arlington Asset Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.arlingtonasset.com.
AI Stock Price Chart More Charts
AI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.79||52-week high||$8.91|
|Prev. close||$5.79||52-week low||$4.79|
|Day high||$5.84||Avg. volume||375,075|
|50-day MA||$5.74||Dividend yield||15.54%|
|200-day MA||$6.20||Market Cap||212.81M|
Arlington Asset Investment Corp Class A (new) (AI) Company Bio
Arlington Asset Investment Corporation acquires mortgage-related and other assets. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.