Arlington Asset Investment Corp Class A (new) (AI): Price and Financial Metrics
AI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Arlington Asset Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Arlington Asset Investment Corp is reporting a growth rate of 623.67%; that's higher than 97.73% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AI comes in at 185.49% -- higher than that of 98.52% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CIM, WMC, ANH, ORC, and DX.
- AI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arlington Asset Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.arlingtonasset.com.
AI Stock Price Chart More Charts
AI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.79||52-week high||$8.91|
|Prev. close||$5.83||52-week low||$4.79|
|Day high||$5.85||Avg. volume||379,913|
|50-day MA||$5.74||Dividend yield||15.44%|
|200-day MA||$6.21||Market Cap||212.81M|
Arlington Asset Investment Corp Class A (new) (AI) Company Bio
Arlington Asset Investment Corporation acquires mortgage-related and other assets. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.