Arlington Asset Investment Corp Class A (new) (AI): Price and Financial Metrics
AI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Arlington Asset Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.63% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AI has reported earnings growth of -757.45%, putting it ahead of only 1.86% of US stocks in our set.
- Arlington Asset Investment Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 93.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Arlington Asset Investment Corp are ANH, CIM, DX, WMC, and CHMI.
- AI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Arlington Asset Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.arlingtonasset.com.
AI Stock Price Chart More Charts
AI Price/Volume Stats
Arlington Asset Investment Corp Class A (new) (AI) Company Bio
Arlington Asset Investment Corporation acquires mortgage-related and other assets. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Arlington, Virginia.