American International Group, Inc. New (AIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIG POWR Grades
- AIG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.25% of US stocks.
- AIG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AIG's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 39.96% of US stocks).
AIG Stock Summary
- AIG has a market capitalization of $51,370,484,397 -- more than approximately 94.73% of US stocks.
- AIG's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, American International Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -316.39%; that's higher than merely 6.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American International Group Inc are AFL, PUK, ITUB, RELX, and TRI.
- AIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American International Group Inc's official web site, go to www.aig.com.
AIG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AIG's price/sales ratio is 16.67% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, AIG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.4.
- AIG's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIG.
AIG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -187.13%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 30.19%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 169.72%.
The table below shows AIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.79% of graded US stocks.
- AIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 115th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ESNT, ITIC, and HCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIG.
The table below shows AIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.13||52-week high||$65.73|
|Prev. close||$50.80||52-week low||$44.54|
|Day high||$51.50||Avg. volume||5,313,690|
|50-day MA||$56.95||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$58.15||Market Cap||40.50B|
American International Group, Inc. New (AIG) Company Bio
American International Group Inc is an insurance company. AIG traces its beginnings to the Americans Asiatic Underwritings company, established by Cornelius Vander Starr while in Shanghai in 1919. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services in the United States and in 80 countries abroad. Peter Zaffino was appointed President of AIG in early 2020 and became the Chief Executive Officer of the company a year later. The company is headquartered in New York City and it employs a workforce of over 46,000 people worldwide. In FY 2020, AIG had total sales of $51 billion U.S. dollars.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIG Latest Social Stream
View Full AIG Social Stream
Latest AIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American International Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIG as an investment opportunity.
Lemonade's (LMND) Q4 results reflect improved gross earned premiums, driven by an increase in-force premium earned, and high operating expenses.
Radian Group's (RDN) Q4 results reflect strong growth in the housing and real estate markets along with sustained demand for products and services.
NEW YORK, February 23, 2022--AIG Life & Retirement, a division of American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG), today announced the kick-off of a community-based program created to support and provide financial education and career opportunities for students at Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs) and high schools in the Greater Houston area. This new multi-faceted initiative, "FutureU Scholars," is an extension of the organization’s commitment to taking concrete actions to ach
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) CEO Peter Zaffino on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2022 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Quentin McMillan - Vice President, Managing Director, IR Peter Zaffino - President and CEO Mark Lyons - Global Chief Actuary and Head of Portfolio Management Shane Fitzsimons - Chief Financial Officer David...
AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. – 10-K – | Managementapos;s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Information. This Annual Report on Form 10- K and other publicly available documents may include, and officers and representatives of AIG may from time to time make and discuss, statements which, to the extent they are not statements of historical or present fact, may constitute "forward looking statements"… The post AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP, INC. – 10-K – | Management''s Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
AIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AIGWant to see what other sources are saying about American International Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American International Group Inc (AIG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American International Group Inc (AIG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American International Group Inc (AIG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch