American International Group, Inc. New (AIG): Price and Financial Metrics
AIG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $45,046,094,159, American International Group Inc has a greater market value than 95.04% of US stocks.
- American International Group Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.5% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AIG is more volatile than merely 8.92% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American International Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PGR, GM, ALL, SYY, and KDP.
- AIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American International Group Inc's official web site, go to www.aig.com.
AIG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.66||52-week high||$58.66|
|Prev. close||$43.41||52-week low||$41.10|
|Day high||$42.94||Avg. volume||5,097,154|
|50-day MA||$50.75||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$53.21||Market Cap||36.39B|
American International Group, Inc. New (AIG) Company Bio
American International Group provides insurance products and services for commercial, institutional, and individual customers in the United States, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in New York, New York.