American International Group, Inc. New (AIG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIG POWR Grades
- AIG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.93% of US stocks.
- AIG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- AIG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 33.01% of US stocks).
AIG Stock Summary
- American International Group Inc's market capitalization of $48,854,711,255 is ahead of 94.58% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of American International Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.9% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, American International Group Inc is reporting a growth rate of -281.86%; that's higher than just 7.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to American International Group Inc are TRI, PUK, ITUB, AFL, and BK.
- AIG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit American International Group Inc's official web site, go to www.aig.com.
AIG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AIG's price/sales ratio is 16.67% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, AIG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 14.4.
- AIG's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIG.
AIG Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -51.75%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 169.72%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1070.11%.
The table below shows AIG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 24.79% of graded US stocks.
- AIG's asset turnover comes in at 0.077 -- ranking 115th of 133 Insurance stocks.
- ESNT, ITIC, and HCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIG.
The table below shows AIG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.32||52-week high||$62.54|
|Prev. close||$58.84||52-week low||$36.80|
|Day high||$58.87||Avg. volume||5,438,200|
|50-day MA||$56.89||Dividend yield||2.23%|
|200-day MA||$53.32||Market Cap||47.59B|
American International Group, Inc. New (AIG) Company Bio
American International Group Inc is an insurance company. AIG traces its beginnings to the Americans Asiatic Underwritings company, established by Cornelius Vander Starr while in Shanghai in 1919. The company, through its subsidiaries, provides property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services in the United States and in 80 countries abroad. Peter Zaffino was appointed President of AIG in early 2020 and became the Chief Executive Officer of the company a year later. The company is headquartered in New York City and it employs a workforce of over 46,000 people worldwide. In FY 2020, AIG had total sales of $51 billion U.S. dollars.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIG Latest Social Stream
View Full AIG Social Stream
Latest AIG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about American International Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIG as an investment opportunity.
American International Group (AIG) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Discover Financial's (DFS) fourth-quarter results are likely to reflect improved sales volume and new account growth.
AIG to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results on February 16, 2022 and Host Conference Call on February 17
NEW YORK, January 13, 2022--American International Group, Inc. (NYSE: AIG) will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021 after the market closes on Wednesday, February 16, 2022. AIG’s press release and financial supplement will be available in the Investors section of AIG’s website at https://www.aig.com.
Investment company Stonnington Group, Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Microsoft Corp, The Home Depot Inc, UnitedHealth Group Inc, Costco Wholesale Corp, Alphabet Inc, sells Upstart Holdings Inc, Apollo Global Management Inc, Roku Inc, DoorDash Inc, Monster Beverage Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Stonnington Group, Llc.
Investment company Seelaus Asset Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Merck Inc, Eagle Materials Inc, Coinbase Global Inc, Gentherm Inc, ABB, sells Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc, KKR Inc, U.S.
AIG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AIGWant to see what other sources are saying about American International Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
American International Group Inc (AIG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
American International Group Inc (AIG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
American International Group Inc (AIG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch