American International Group, Inc. New (AIG): Price and Financial Metrics
AIG Stock Summary
- American International Group Inc's market capitalization of $47,786,441,718 is ahead of 95.8% of US-listed equities.
- American International Group Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.3 for American International Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 88.61% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to American International Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MMC, AON, BBT, GM, and ECL.
- Visit AIG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aig.com.
AIG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AIG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.08||52-week high||$58.66|
|Prev. close||$51.58||52-week low||$36.32|
|Day high||$51.85||Avg. volume||4,516,495|
|50-day MA||$53.46||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$51.71||Market Cap||44.44B|
American International Group, Inc. New (AIG) Company Bio
American International Group provides insurance products and services for commercial, institutional, and individual customers in the United States, the Asia Pacific, and internationally. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in New York, New York.