Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIMC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AIMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIMC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- AIMC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
AIMC Stock Summary
- AIMC's current price/earnings ratio is 224.11, which is higher than 98.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AIMC is currently 31.91, higher than 84.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.31%, ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 16.34% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DCBO, SRAD, ESMT, SCPL, and ATI.
- Visit AIMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.altramotion.com.
AIMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AIMC's price/sales ratio is 66.67% higher, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 194 months, AIMC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIMC.
AIMC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -35.61%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -197.85%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 47.88%.
The table below shows AIMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.17% of graded US stocks.
- AIMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.45 -- ranking 88th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ASYS, CVV, and TWIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIMC.
The table below shows AIMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.20||52-week high||$60.44|
|Prev. close||$58.16||52-week low||$32.18|
|Day high||$58.36||Avg. volume||455,423|
|50-day MA||$46.19||Dividend yield||0.62%|
|200-day MA||$40.60||Market Cap||3.79B|
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC) Company Bio
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. designs, produces, and markets electromechanical power transmission products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Clutches and Brakes, Couplings, and Gearing and Power Transmission Components. The company was formerly known as Altra Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Altra Industrial Motion Corp. in November 2013. The company is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIMC Latest Social Stream
View Full AIMC Social Stream
Latest AIMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIMC as an investment opportunity.
Altra Industrial's (AIMC) Q3 revenues declined 0.6% year over year due to the divestiture of the JVS business and changes in foreign exchange rates.
BRAINTREE, Mass., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (Nasdaq: AIMC), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of motion control, power transmission and automation products, today announced that its Board of Directors has approved the payment of a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share for the fourth quarter of 2022. The fourth quarter 2022 dividend is the forty-third consecutive dividend in the Company’s history. The dividend will be paid on January 3, 2023 to
Regal Rexnord Corporation (NYSE: RRX)
Regal Rexnord Corp., which has major operations in metropolitan Milwaukee, said its planned $5 billion acquisition of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. will transform Regal Rexnord’s automation-solutions business and add talent for business-growth initiatives.
Altra (AIMC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.61% and 0.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AIMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AIMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Altra Industrial Motion Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch