Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIMC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AIMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.8% of US stocks.
- AIMC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- AIMC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
AIMC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP is higher than 86.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -25.72%, ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.49% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AIMC has reported earnings growth of 135.39%, putting it ahead of 89.48% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HUN, MSA, CW, MTRN, and LNN.
- AIMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP's official web site, go to www.altramotion.com.
AIMC Valuation Summary
- AIMC's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.2; this is 29.49% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AIMC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 198 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIMC.
AIMC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 235.37%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 140.02%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 241.65%.
The table below shows AIMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.17% of graded US stocks.
- AIMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.45 -- ranking 88th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ASYS, CVV, and TWIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIMC.
The table below shows AIMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIMC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AIMC, see our AIMC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$73.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
AIMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.98||52-week high||$62.01|
|Prev. close||$61.99||52-week low||$32.18|
|Day high||$62.01||Avg. volume||1,256,963|
|50-day MA||$61.25||Dividend yield||0.58%|
|200-day MA||$49.09||Market Cap||4.05B|
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC) Company Bio
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. designs, produces, and markets electromechanical power transmission products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Clutches and Brakes, Couplings, and Gearing and Power Transmission Components. The company was formerly known as Altra Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Altra Industrial Motion Corp. in November 2013. The company is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIMC Latest Social Stream
View Full AIMC Social Stream
Latest AIMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIMC as an investment opportunity.
REGAL REXNORD CORPORATION COMPLETES ACQUISITION OF ALTRA INDUSTRIAL MOTION CORP.
Today, Regal Rexnord Corporation (NYSE: RRX) announced it has completed the acquisition of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (Nasdaq: AIMC), closing the deal that was signed on October 26, 2022.
Acquisition Announcement Pushed Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC) Shares in Q4
Aristotle Capital Boston, LLC, an investment advisor, released its “Small Cap Equity Strategy” fourth quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund delivered a return of 12.12% net of fees, outperforming the 6.23% return of the Russell 2000 Index. Security selection contributed to the outperformance of […]
REGAL REXNORD AND ALTRA ANNOUNCE RECEIPT OF ALL REQUIRED REGULATORY APPROVALS FOR MERGER
Regal Rexnord Corporation (NYSE: RRX) ("Regal Rexnord") and Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (Nasdaq: AIMC) ("Altra") jointly announced today that they have received all required regulatory approvals to complete the previously announced acquisition of all of the issued and outstanding shares of common stock of Altra, whereby a wholly owned subsidiary of Regal Rexnord will be merged with and into Altra, with Altra surviving the merger as a wholly owned subsidiary of Regal Rexnord (the "Transaction")
Here’s Why Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC) Shares Sky-Rocketed in Q4
Wasatch Global Investors, an asset management company, released its “Wasatch Small Cap Core Growth Strategy” fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the strategy outperformed its benchmark index, the Russell 2000 Growth which gained 4.13%. The Russell 2000 Index rose 6.23% in the same period. The […]
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (NASDAQ:AIMC) Is Up But Financials Look Inconsistent: Which Way Is The Stock Headed?
Altra Industrial Motion's (NASDAQ:AIMC) stock up by 3.5% over the past three months. However, the company's financials...
AIMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AIMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Altra Industrial Motion Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...