Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIMC POWR Grades
- AIMC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.68% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIMC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 155 days.
- AIMC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 19.04% of US stocks).
AIMC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Altra Industrial Motion Corp is higher than it is for about 72.64% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AIMC has reported earnings growth of 261.8%, putting it ahead of 91.75% of US stocks in our set.
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of 74.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Altra Industrial Motion Corp are CNMD, EPC, MTRN, LIQT, and BC.
- AIMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Altra Industrial Motion Corp's official web site, go to www.altramotion.com.
AIMC Valuation Summary
- AIMC's price/sales ratio is 2; this is 39.39% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AIMC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 179 months.
- Over the past 179 months, AIMC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIMC.
AIMC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 628.99%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 239.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -38.25%.
The table below shows AIMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIMC has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.17% of graded US stocks.
- AIMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.45 -- ranking 88th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- ASYS, CVV, and TWIN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIMC.
The table below shows AIMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.62||52-week high||$68.07|
|Prev. close||$50.30||52-week low||$45.05|
|Day high||$50.78||Avg. volume||196,630|
|50-day MA||$54.10||Dividend yield||0.63%|
|200-day MA||$58.96||Market Cap||3.29B|
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC) Company Bio
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. designs, produces, and markets electromechanical power transmission products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Clutches and Brakes, Couplings, and Gearing and Power Transmission Components. The company was formerly known as Altra Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Altra Industrial Motion Corp. in November 2013. The company is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIMC Latest Social Stream
View Full AIMC Social Stream
Latest AIMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altra Industrial Motion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIMC as an investment opportunity.
Altra Industrial's (AIMC) acquisition of Nook Industries can allow it to expand its linear motion control product offerings and expand its presence in factory automation, medical and defense space.
Nook Industries, Inc. Sells Family Business to Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (Nasdaq: AIMC), a Leading Global Manufacturer and Supplier of Motion Control, Power Transmission and Automation Products
CLEVELAND, Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nook Industries, Inc. (“Nook” or the “Company”), a leader in US engineered linear motion products and solutions announced today that it has sold the family-owned business to Braintree, Massachusetts based Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (Nasdaq: AIMC), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of motion control, power transmission and automation products. The Nook business, which will be integrated into Altra’s Thomson operating company in its Automati
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (NASDAQ: AIMC) has acquired Nook Industries LLC for undisclosed financial terms. Founded in 1969 by Joseph H. Nook, the Cleveland, Ohio-based Nook provides a broad-based offering of linear motion solutions. Nook is expected to generate ~$42 million in revenue for FY21. Altra expects the transaction to be cash accretive to its earnings in 2022, excluding any one-time or acquisition-related costs. Nook will be integrated into Altra's Thomson operating company in its Au
Altra Completes Acquisition of Nook Industries, a Leader in the US Engineered Linear Motion Industry
Deal Advances Strategy to Focus on Highly Engineered Products in the Motion Control and Power Transmission Markets and Expands Presence in Attractive Medical, Factory Automation and Defense Markets Expects Acquisition to be Cash Accretive in 2022, Excluding Transaction Costs BRAINTREE, Mass., Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (Nasdaq: AIMC) (“Altra” or the “Company”), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of motion control, power transmission and automation pro
Investment company Putnam Funds Trust (Current Portfolio) buys Definitive Healthcare Corp, F45 Training Holdings Inc, RBC Bearings Inc, Cytokinetics Inc, The Beauty Health Co, sells ABM Industries Inc, II-VI Inc, InMode, AdaptHealth Corp, TG Therapeutics Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Putnam Funds Trust.
AIMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AIMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Altra Industrial Motion Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch