Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC): Price and Financial Metrics
AIMC Stock Summary
- AIMC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 241.61 -- higher than 84.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Altra Industrial Motion Corp is reporting a growth rate of -65.72%; that's higher than 25.55% of US stocks.
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 4.67%, greater than the shareholder yield of 74.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBT, LNDC, PRGO, ACOR, and VISL.
- Visit AIMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.altramotion.com.
AIMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.02||52-week high||$66.38|
|Prev. close||$62.48||52-week low||$18.03|
|Day high||$63.96||Avg. volume||394,636|
|50-day MA||$59.12||Dividend yield||0.38%|
|200-day MA||$49.21||Market Cap||4.02B|
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (AIMC) Company Bio
Altra Industrial Motion Corp. designs, produces, and markets electromechanical power transmission products worldwide. It operates through three segments: Clutches and Brakes, Couplings, and Gearing and Power Transmission Components. The company was formerly known as Altra Holdings, Inc. and changed its name to Altra Industrial Motion Corp. in November 2013. The company is based in Braintree, Massachusetts.
AIMC Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Altra Industrial Motion Corp. To summarize, we found that Altra Industrial Motion Corp ranked in the 62th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 29.67% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AIMC, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.6 years, is 0.33% -- higher than 71.37% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 28 -- greater than 89.46% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 69.06% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AIMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIMC Latest Social Stream
View Full AIMC Social Stream
Latest AIMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altra Industrial Motion Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIMC as an investment opportunity.
BRAINTREE, Mass., April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (Nasdaq:AIMC), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of motion control, power transmission and automation products, intends to release unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2021 before the market opens on Thursday, April 29, 2021. The company will conduct an investor conference call to discuss its unaudited first quarter financial results on Thursday, April 29, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. ET. The public is invited to listen to the conference call by dialing (866) 209-9085 domestically or (647) 689-5687 for international access and asking to participate in the ALTRA conference call. A live webcast of the call will be available in the "Investor Relations" section of www.altramotion.com. Individua...
Oppenheimer Stick to Their Buy Rating for Altra Industrial Motion Corp
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. ( NASDAQ:AIMC ) by...
BRAINTREE, Mass., March 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altra Industrial Motion Corp. (Nasdaq: AIMC), a leading global manufacturer and supplier of motion control, power transmission and automation products, today announced that management will be presenting at the Sidoti Spring 2021 Virtual Conference on Wednesday, March 24 at 10:45 a.m. ET. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the Events & Presentations section of Altra's investor relations website at https://ir.altramotion.com. A webcast replay will be available on the website following the live presentation. About Altra Industrial Motion Corp. Altra Industrial Motion Corp. is a premier industrial global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered motion control, automation, power transmission, and engine bra...
Altra (AIMC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
AIMC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AIMCWant to see what other sources are saying about Altra Industrial Motion Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Altra Industrial Motion Corp (AIMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch