Albany International Corporation (AIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.16% of US stocks.
- AIN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
AIN Stock Summary
- ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP's stock had its IPO on September 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.22% of US equities in our set.
- AIN's current price/earnings ratio is 27.7, which is higher than 74.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AIN is currently 20.69, higher than 74.94% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP are CPIX, ISPC, JMIA, SANW, and GIGA.
- AIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.albint.com.
AIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AIN's price/sales ratio is 237.5% higher, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 243 months, AIN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 21.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIN.
AIN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.47%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 28.72%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 124.32%.
The table below shows AIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.09% of graded US stocks.
- AIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 7th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- CRWS, DXYN, and TILE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIN.
The table below shows AIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIN Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AIN, see our AIN price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$91.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.79 (Moderate Buy)|
AIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.54||52-week high||$115.39|
|Prev. close||$88.70||52-week low||$75.24|
|Day high||$89.93||Avg. volume||153,616|
|50-day MA||$100.23||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$93.17||Market Cap||2.78B|
Albany International Corporation (AIN) Company Bio
Albany International Corporation engages in the textile and materials processing businesses worldwide. The company operates through Machine Clothing (MC) and Albany Engineered Composites (AEC) segments. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Rochester, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIN Latest Social Stream
View Full AIN Social Stream
Latest AIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIN as an investment opportunity.
Will Weakness in Albany International Corp.'s (NYSE:AIN) Stock Prove Temporary Given Strong Fundamentals?
Albany International (NYSE:AIN) has had a rough month with its share price down 17%. However, a closer look at its...
Albany International Announces CFO Transition
ROCHESTER, N.H., March 23, 2023--Albany International Corp. (NYSE:AIN) announced today it has accepted the resignation of its Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Stephen Nolan, effective April 7, 2023. The Company further announced that its Board of Directors has appointed Robert D. Starr as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer to succeed Mr. Nolan, effective April 10, 2023.
Albany International to Present at the J.P. Morgan Industrials Conference March 16
ROCHESTER, N. H., March 14, 2023--Albany International Corp. (NYSE:AIN) President and CEO, Bill Higgins, will speak at the J.P. Morgan Industrials Conference on Thursday, March 16, 2023 at 2:10 p.m. Eastern Time.
Albany International Announces CEO Succession Plan
ROCHESTER, N.H., March 13, 2023--Albany International Corp. (NYSE:AIN) announced today that President and CEO Bill Higgins has notified the company’s Board of Directors of his desire to retire. The Company’s Board of Directors has retained executive search firm Spencer Stuart to begin a search for Mr. Higgins’ successor. Mr. Higgins will continue in his role as CEO until his successor is in place.
Albany International Corp. (NYSE:AIN) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Albany International Corp. ( NYSE:AIN ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
AIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AINWant to see what other sources are saying about Albany International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...