Albany International Corporation (AIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- AIN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 15.36% of US stocks).
AIN Stock Summary
- AIN's went public 34.07 years ago, making it older than 91.31% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- As for revenue growth, note that AIN's revenue has grown -9.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 18.14% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Albany International Corp's share price is greater than that of only 16.58% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UG, FORTY, DTSS, VOXX, and LAIX.
- Visit AIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.albint.com.
AIN Valuation Summary
- AIN's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 6.45% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.4.
- Over the past 243 months, AIN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIN.
AIN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 75.73%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 31.29%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 40.22%.
The table below shows AIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.16% of graded US stocks.
- AIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.589 -- ranking 7th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- CRWS, UFI, and TILE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIN.
The table below shows AIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.28||52-week high||$93.43|
|Prev. close||$81.76||52-week low||$48.57|
|Day high||$82.86||Avg. volume||123,858|
|50-day MA||$78.18||Dividend yield||1%|
|200-day MA||$82.26||Market Cap||2.59B|
Albany International Corporation (AIN) Company Bio
Albany International Corporation engages in the textile and materials processing businesses worldwide. The company operates through Machine Clothing (MC) and Albany Engineered Composites (AEC) segments. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Rochester, New Hampshire.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIN Latest Social Stream
View Full AIN Social Stream
Latest AIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Albany International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIN as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Albany International...
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 130 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, September 22 - 23, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Sidoti Fall Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference, to be held on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, and Thursday, September 23, 2021. Virtual Agenda - Wednesday, September 22nd - All Times EDT Click on Company Name to Open Link to
ROCHESTER, N.H.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Albany International Corp. (NYSE:AIN) Chief Financial Officer, Stephen Nolan, will speak at the Sidoti Virtual Smallcap Conference on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Interested parties are invited to listen to the live webcast via the Companys Investor Relations website at www.albint.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the companys website for 90 days following the presentation. About Albany International Corp. Albany I
Albany International (AIN) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Albany International Corporatio found using ticker (AIN) have now 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 105 and 84 calculating the average target price we see 91.83. With the stocks previous close at 78.02 this indicates there is a potential upside of 17.7%. There is a 50 day moving average of 79.71 and the 200 day moving average is 84.68. The market capitalisation for the company is $2,507m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="AIN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Albany International Corp., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the textile and materials processing business. The company operates in two segments, Machine Clothing...
AIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AINWant to see what other sources are saying about Albany International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch