Albany International Corporation (AIN): Price and Financial Metrics
AIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.77||52-week high||$115.39|
|Prev. close||$89.39||52-week low||$78.20|
|Day high||$89.38||Avg. volume||147,219|
|50-day MA||$84.66||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$89.64||Market Cap||2.74B|
AIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIN POWR Grades
- AIN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 79.22% of US stocks.
- AIN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
AIN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 367.59, ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.56% of US stocks.
- ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP's stock had its IPO on September 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.7% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AIN is more volatile than only 3.25% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be LNN, TFX, MOG.A, MMSI, and LMAT.
- AIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.albint.com.
AIN Valuation Summary
- AIN's price/earnings ratio is 28; this is 73.91% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIN.
AIN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 5.47%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 28.72%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 124.32%.
The table below shows AIN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIN has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.09% of graded US stocks.
- AIN's asset turnover comes in at 0.598 -- ranking 7th of 7 Textiles stocks.
- CRWS, DXYN, and TILE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIN.
The table below shows AIN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Albany International Corporation (AIN) Company Bio
Albany International Corporation engages in the textile and materials processing businesses worldwide. The company operates through Machine Clothing (MC) and Albany Engineered Composites (AEC) segments. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Rochester, New Hampshire.
AIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIN Latest Social Stream
View Full AIN Social Stream
Latest AIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALBANY INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIN as an investment opportunity.
Albany International Corp. ( NYSE:AIN ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
Albany International Corp. (NYSE:AIN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good day and thank you for standing by. Welcome to Albany International Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] Please be […]
Q3 2023 Albany International Corp Earnings Call
Although the revenue and EPS for Albany International (AIN) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
ROCHESTER, N.H., November 06, 2023--Albany International Corp. (NYSE:AIN) today reported operating results for its third quarter of 2023, which ended September 30, 2023.
AIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AINWant to see what other sources are saying about Albany International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch