Albany International Corporation (AIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AIN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.74% of US stocks.
- AIN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AIN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
AIN Stock Summary
- Albany International Corp's stock had its IPO on September 30, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.35% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.8%, Albany International Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 22.27% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AIN's revenue has grown -14.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 22.69% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Albany International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ALG, ROAD, GHG, UTMD, and TKR.
- Visit AIN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.albint.com.
AIN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AIN's price/sales ratio is 114.29% higher, now standing at 3.
- AIN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 11.4 over the prior 243 months.
- AIN's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIN.
AIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.50||52-week high||$93.43|
|Prev. close||$81.65||52-week low||$46.31|
|Day high||$83.04||Avg. volume||124,264|
|50-day MA||$86.66||Dividend yield||0.98%|
|200-day MA||$77.83||Market Cap||2.66B|
Albany International Corporation (AIN) Company Bio
Albany International Corporation engages in the textile and materials processing businesses worldwide. The company operates through Machine Clothing (MC) and Albany Engineered Composites (AEC) segments. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Rochester, New Hampshire.
AIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Albany International Corp. To summarize, we found that Albany International Corp ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Albany International Corp, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.73 years comes in at 1.25%; that's greater than 92.29% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Albany International Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 74.49% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Albany International Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 23.79% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIN Latest Social Stream
View Full AIN Social Stream
Latest AIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Albany International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIN as an investment opportunity.
Albany International (AIN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
regional jets. (See SPR stock charts on TipRanks) Albany International is an industrial goods company that develops and manufactures engineered components. The composites capabilities of both companies complement each other and will lead to the development of a superior range of scalable, flexible and low-cost thermal protection systems solutions for the hypersonic market. Furthermore, the combination will lead to improved response time, higher output, lower wastage, and reduced costs.
Spirit AeroSystems' (SPR) collaboration with Albany Engineered Composites will enable it to develop a wide range of highly adaptable thermal protection system solutions for hypersonic missions.
Spirit AeroSystems and Fiber Materials, subsidiaries of Spirit AeroSystems Holdings (SPR) and Albany Engineered Composites, a subsidiary of Albany International (AIN) collaborate to deliver a suite of differentiated technical and industrialized solutions to more rapidly support hypersonic program developments.“The biggest challenge facing the Department of Defense and primes in hypersonic programs is the need for scalable...
WICHITA, Kan., July 06, 2021--Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. and Fiber Materials, Inc. (collectively Spirit), subsidiaries of Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPR), and Albany Engineered Composites, a subsidiary of Albany International Corp. (NYSE: AIN), have formally entered a technical collaboration agreement to capitalize on the their unique capabilities to deliver a suite of differentiated technical and industrialized solutions to more rapidly support hypersonic program developments.
AIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AINWant to see what other sources are saying about Albany International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch