Albany International Corporation (AIN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIN POWR Grades
- AIN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.31% of US stocks.
- AIN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- AIN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 22.06% of US stocks).
AIN Stock Summary
- AIN's went public 33.64 years ago, making it older than 91.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.8%, Albany International Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 21% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AIN's revenue has grown -14.57% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 24.1% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Albany International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ALG, MEI, ROAD, CSSE, and GHG.
- AIN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Albany International Corp's official web site, go to www.albint.com.
AIN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.80||52-week high||$92.42|
|Prev. close||$84.79||52-week low||$45.93|
|Day high||$86.46||Avg. volume||133,390|
|50-day MA||$86.32||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$68.85||Market Cap||2.64B|
Albany International Corporation (AIN) Company Bio
Albany International Corporation engages in the textile and materials processing businesses worldwide. The company operates through Machine Clothing (MC) and Albany Engineered Composites (AEC) segments. The company was founded in 1895 and is based in Rochester, New Hampshire.
AIN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Albany International Corp. To summarize, we found that Albany International Corp ranked in the 93th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Albany International Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.73 years, is 1.25% -- higher than 92.38% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Albany International Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 19 -- greater than 75.32% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 24.63% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AIN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIN Latest Social Stream
View Full AIN Social Stream
Latest AIN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Albany International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIN as an investment opportunity.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 125 Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, March 24-25, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 23, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC proudly releases the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its Spring 2021 Virtual Investor Conference to be held on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 and Thursday, March 25, 2021. (KELYA)*****Crawford & Company (CRD) 10:45-11:15Intelligent Systems Corp (INS)Comfort Systems USA (FIX)Transcat, Inc.
In the current market session, Albany Intl Inc. (NYSE:AIN) is trading at $87.68, after a 0.30% decrease. However, over the past month, the stock went up by 16.01%, and in the past year, by 39.11%. Shareholders might be interested in knowing whether the stock is overvalued, even if the company is not performing up to par in the current session. Assuming that all other factors are held constant, this could present itself as an opportunity for shareholders trying to capitalize on the higher share price. The stock is currently under from its 52 week high by 2.24%. The P/E ratio measures the current share price to the company's earnings per share. It is used by long-term investors to analyze the company's current performance against its past earnings, historical data and aggregate market dat...
Albany International (NYSE:AIN) showed a loss in earnings since Q3, totaling $34.99 million. Sales, on the other hand, increased by 7.01% to $226.86 million during Q4. In Q3, Albany International earned $38.77 million and total sales reached $212.00 million. What Is Return On Capital Employed? Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company's ROCE. A higher ROCE is generally representative of successful growth of a company and is a sign of higher earnings per share in the future. A low or negative ROCE suggests the opposite. In Q4, Albany International posted an ROCE of 0.04%. Keep in mind, while ROCE is a good measure of a company's recent performance, it is not a hig...
Cowen & Co. Stick to Their Hold Rating for Albany International Corp.
ROCHESTER, N.H.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Albany International Corp. (NYSE:AIN) today reported operating results for its fourth quarter of 2020, which ended December 31, 2020. "Albany International finished 2020 with another strong quarter, particularly in light of the challenging business conditions in some of our end markets,” said Albany International President and Chief Executive Officer, Bill Higgins. “Our operations performed exceptionally well for customers and shareholders. Both segments delive
AIN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AINWant to see what other sources are saying about Albany International Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Albany International Corp (AIN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch