Ashford Inc. (Holding Company) (AINC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AINC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AINC is -1.33 -- better than only 4% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, Ashford Inc has a higher such ratio than only 1.86% of stocks in our set.
- AINC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.71% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ashford Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTEK, OPRT, WTRH, NTST, and VRRM.
- Visit AINC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ashfordinc.com.
AINC Valuation Summary
- AINC's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 82 months, AINC's price/sales ratio has gone down 116.2.
- AINC's price/sales ratio has moved down 116.2 over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AINC.
AINC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 209.93%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 51.29%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4456.07%.
The table below shows AINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.08||52-week high||$28.27|
|Prev. close||$16.53||52-week low||$7.14|
|Day high||$16.82||Avg. volume||9,980|
|50-day MA||$18.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.70||Market Cap||48.61M|
Most Popular Stories View All
AINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AINC Latest Social Stream
View Full AINC Social Stream
Latest AINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ashford Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AINC as an investment opportunity.
Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford" or the "Company") today announced details for the release of its results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Ashford Securities LLC ("Ashford Securities"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford"), is excited to announce the appointment of Bart Malcom as Senior Vice President, Head of Due Diligence. In his new role, Bart is responsible for all aspects of due diligence for Ashford's alternative investment products.
Ashford (AINC) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Ashford (AINC) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
AINC Price Returns