Ashford Inc. (Holding Company) (AINC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AINC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.22, ASHFORD INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 2.86% of US stocks.
- AINC's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.22% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ASHFORD INC is reporting a growth rate of -548.55%; that's higher than just 3.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ASHFORD INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TLRY, MCB, LBTYA, MCS, and HUT.
- Visit AINC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ashfordinc.com.
AINC Valuation Summary
- AINC's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 90% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 102 months, AINC's price/sales ratio has gone down 116.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AINC.
AINC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.24%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 38.97%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.19%.
The table below shows AINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.06||52-week high||$19.70|
|Prev. close||$12.09||52-week low||$10.60|
|Day high||$12.00||Avg. volume||4,282|
|50-day MA||$13.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.93||Market Cap||34.45M|
Most Popular Stories View All
AINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AINC Latest Social Stream
View Full AINC Social Stream
Latest AINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASHFORD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AINC as an investment opportunity.
ASHFORD SETS FOURTH QUARTER EARNINGS RELEASE AND CONFERENCE CALL DATES
Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford" or the "Company") today announced details for the release of its results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2022.
Fast-paced Momentum Stock Ashford (AINC) Is Still Trading at a Bargain
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Ashford (AINC) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Bears are Losing Control Over Ashford (AINC), Here's Why It's a 'Buy' Now
Ashford (AINC) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
Best Value Stocks to Buy for November 18th
AINC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on November 18, 2022.
3 Reasons Why Ashford (AINC) Is a Great Growth Stock
Ashford (AINC) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
AINC Price Returns
Continue Researching AINCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ashford Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ashford Inc (AINC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ashford Inc (AINC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ashford Inc (AINC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...