Ashford Inc. (Holding Company) (AINC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AINC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AINC is -1.59 -- better than merely 3.66% of US stocks.
- AINC's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 1.63% of US stocks.
- AINC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 3.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AINC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RNGR, LBRT, GRWG, AESE, and CHUY.
- AINC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ashford Inc's official web site, go to www.ashfordinc.com.
AINC Valuation Summary
- AINC's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 82 months, AINC's price/sales ratio has gone down 116.2.
- AINC's price/sales ratio has moved down 116.2 over the prior 82 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AINC.
AINC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 0.1%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 14.66%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -77.98%.
The table below shows AINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.98||52-week high||$25.99|
|Prev. close||$13.97||52-week low||$12.22|
|Day high||$13.98||Avg. volume||8,266|
|50-day MA||$15.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.16||Market Cap||43.45M|
Most Popular Stories View All
AINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AINC Latest Social Stream
View Full AINC Social Stream
Latest AINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ashford Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AINC as an investment opportunity.
Ashford, Inc. (AINC) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2022, 12:00 ET Company Participants Jordan Jennings - Manager, IR Jeremy Welter - President & COO Deric Eubanks - CFO & Treasurer Eric Batis - SVP, Portfolio Management Conference Call Participants Bryan Maher - B. Riley Securities Jonathan Jenkins -...
DALLAS (AP) _ Ashford Inc. (AINC) on Thursday reported fourth-quarter net income of $4.1 million, after reporting a loss in the same period a year earlier. The Dallas-based company said it had net income of $1.79 per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs and stock option expense, came to $2.24 per share. The asset management company serving the hospitality industry posted revenue of $133.8 million in the period. For the year, the company reported that its loss narrowed to $9.9 million, or $16.68 per share. Revenue was reported as $388.5 million. Ashford shares have risen 11% since the beginning of the year. In the final minutes of trading on Thursday, shares hit $18.50, more than doubling in the last 12 months. _____ This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://aut...
Ashford press release (AINC): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $2.24.Revenue of $133.85M (+115.5% Y/Y).Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter was $19.5 million, reflecting a 174% growth rate over the…
Ashford (AINC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Ashford Securities LLC ("Ashford Securities"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford"), today announced an update on sales for its product, the Series E Redeemable Preferred Stock (brokerage shares) and Series M Redeemable Preferred Stock (advisory shares) of Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: BHR) ("Braemar"). For the month of January, sales were $17.4 million (as of January 21, 2022). The strong month-to-date January performance was primarily driven by sal
AINC Price Returns