Ashford Inc. (Holding Company) (AINC): Price and Financial Metrics
AINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.16||52-week high||$17.60|
|Prev. close||$5.65||52-week low||$5.65|
|Day high||$6.16||Avg. volume||4,015|
|50-day MA||$8.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.31||Market Cap||19.80M|
AINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AINC Stock Summary
- ASHFORD INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.11% of US listed stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ASHFORD INC is higher than only 2.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, ASHFORD INC has a higher such ratio than merely 0.53% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AINC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AR, CVLG, CABO, RM, and GFF.
- Visit AINC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ashfordinc.com.
AINC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AINC's price/sales ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- Over the past 108 months, AINC's price/sales ratio has gone down 116.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AINC.
AINC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 52.24%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 38.97%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.19%.
The table below shows AINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AINC Latest Social Stream
View Full AINC Social Stream
Latest AINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASHFORD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AINC as an investment opportunity.
Ashford Securities LLC ("Ashford Securities"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford"), is pleased to announce that it has reached a milestone of $500 million, including $42.1 million from institutions, in capital raised in less than two years of serving investors via the independent broker-dealer and RIA distribution channels. Ashford Securities previously served as the managing broker-dealer for Braemar Hotels & Resorts Inc. and currently serves as the manag
Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford" or the "Company") today announced details for the release of its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
If you can’t stand a dull day at the trading desk, these short-squeeze stocks to buy could spike your blood pressure and maybe your portfolio.
Ashford Securities LLC ("Ashford Securities"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford"), continues to receive strong interest from the investment community for its recently launched product, shares of Series J Redeemable Preferred Stock (brokerage shares) and Series K Redeemable Preferred Stock (advisory shares) of Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (NYSE: AHT) ("Ashford Trust").
Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford" or the "Company") today announced details for the release of its results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
AINC Price Returns