Ashford Inc. (Holding Company) (AINC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AINC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AINC is -2.28 -- better than only 4.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.08, ASHFORD INC has a higher such ratio than merely 1.4% of stocks in our set.
- AINC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ASHFORD INC are SD, ML, LBRT, GNK, and MXC.
- AINC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ASHFORD INC's official web site, go to www.ashfordinc.com.
AINC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AINC's EV/EBIT ratio is 55.26% lower, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 98 months, AINC's price/sales ratio has gone down 116.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AINC.
AINC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -66.91%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -82.91%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -82.91%.
The table below shows AINC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AINC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AINC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.30||52-week high||$21.74|
|Prev. close||$14.59||52-week low||$11.40|
|Day high||$14.78||Avg. volume||8,320|
|50-day MA||$14.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.03||Market Cap||44.54M|
Most Popular Stories View All
AINC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AINC Latest Social Stream
View Full AINC Social Stream
Latest AINC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASHFORD INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AINC as an investment opportunity.
Ashford (AINC) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford" or the "Company") today announced details for the release of its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford" or the "Company") today announced details for the release of its results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
* Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 70 Presenting Companies * Wednesday and Thursday, June 15th-16th, 2022NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 14, 2022 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day Summer Small Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, June 15th-16th, 2022. The links can also be found at www.
Ashford Securities LLC ("Ashford Securities"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Ashford Inc. (NYSE American: AINC) ("Ashford"), is pleased to announce that Ben Hilgers has been promoted to Senior Vice President, National Sales Manager. C. Jay Steigerwald III, President and Head of Distribution at Ashford Securities commented, "I have known Ben for almost twenty years and am excited to have him lead our sales efforts. Ben has a tremendous amount of experience with multiple types of products and, more
AINC Price Returns