Apollo Investment Corporation - Closed End Fund (AINV): Price and Financial Metrics
AINV Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Apollo Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AINV is more volatile than only 7.25% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AINV comes in at -39.09% -- higher than that of merely 8.18% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Apollo Investment Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be FDUS, SCM, PNNT, TSLX, and SLRC.
- Visit AINV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apolloic.com.
AINV Stock Price Chart More Charts
AINV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.24||52-week high||$18.33|
|Prev. close||$15.65||52-week low||$15.03|
|Day high||$15.49||Avg. volume||583,862|
|50-day MA||$17.32||Dividend yield||11.5%|
|200-day MA||$16.51||Market Cap||1.01B|
Apollo Investment Corporation - Closed End Fund (AINV) Company Bio
Apollo Investment Corporation invests primarily in various forms of debt investments, including secured and unsecured debt, loan investments, and/or equity in private middle-market companies. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.