Apollo Investment Corporation - Closed End Fund (AINV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AINV POWR Grades
- AINV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 66.27% of US stocks.
- AINV's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AINV's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 19.64% of US stocks).
AINV Stock Summary
- For AINV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 99.07% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, AINV has reported earnings growth of -492.06%, putting it ahead of just 3.94% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AINV comes in at 46.51% -- higher than that of 94.97% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AINV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCM, SLRC, LNC, PNNT, and FDUS.
- AINV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apollo Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.apolloic.com.
AINV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, AINV's price/sales ratio is 275% higher, now standing at 4.5.
- AINV's price/sales ratio has moved NA $NA over the prior 206 months.
- AINV's price/earnings ratio has moved NA $NA over the prior 206 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AINV.
AINV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AINV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.45||52-week high||$15.27|
|Prev. close||$14.81||52-week low||$7.33|
|Day high||$14.46||Avg. volume||394,004|
|50-day MA||$14.46||Dividend yield||8.37%|
|200-day MA||$11.93||Market Cap||942.99M|
Apollo Investment Corporation - Closed End Fund (AINV) Company Bio
Apollo Investment Corporation invests primarily in various forms of debt investments, including secured and unsecured debt, loan investments, and/or equity in private middle-market companies. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
AINV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Apollo Investment Corp. To summarize, we found that Apollo Investment Corp ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 423.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Apollo Investment Corp ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 39. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 11.88% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Apollo Investment Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 3.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Apollo Investment Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AINV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AINV Latest Social Stream
View Full AINV Social Stream
Latest AINV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AINV as an investment opportunity.
SLR Investment's NAV, Dividend, And Valuation Vs. 13 BDC Peers - Part 1 (Post Q1 2021 Earnings, Including Current Recommendation For All Covered Peers)
Foryou13/iStock via Getty ImagesFocus of Article The focus of PART 1 of this article is to analyze SLR Investment Corp.’s (SLRC) recent results and compare a handful of the company’s metrics to thirteen business development company (“BDC”) peers. This analysis will show past and current data with supporting documentation within...
Let's see if Apollo Investment (AINV) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
No summary available.
NEW YORK, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Funds managed by affiliates of Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) (together with its consolidated subsidiaries “Apollo”) and Merx Aviation (“Merx”), a global aircraft leasing, management and finance company, today announced the completion of a sale and leaseback transaction with Air France, part of the Air France-KLM Group and one of the world’s leading airlines. The transaction comprises two Boeing 777F aircraft. The aircraft, manufactured in 2009, were acquired by an aviation platform established by Apollo, which invests in a diverse set of aircraft types, vintages and jurisdictions and is serviced by Merx. Gary Rothschild, CEO of Merx and Head of Aviation Finance at Apollo, said: “We are pleased to have closed this transaction with A...
Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: American Homes (AMH), NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (OtherNWHUF) and Apollo Investment Corp (AINV)
Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Financial sector with new ratings on American Homes (AMH), NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (NWHUF) The post Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: American Homes (AMH), NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT (OtherNWHUF) and Apollo Investment Corp (AINV) appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
AINV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AINVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apollo Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apollo Investment Corp (AINV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Investment Corp (AINV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Investment Corp (AINV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch