Apollo Investment Corporation - Closed End Fund (AINV): Price and Financial Metrics
AINV Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Apollo Investment Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Apollo Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 98.7% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AINV is more volatile than only 2.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AINV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLRC, FDUS, HCAP, TSLX, and CPTA.
- Visit AINV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.apolloic.com.
AINV Stock Price Chart More Charts
AINV Price/Volume Stats
Apollo Investment Corporation - Closed End Fund (AINV) Company Bio
Apollo Investment Corporation invests primarily in various forms of debt investments, including secured and unsecured debt, loan investments, and/or equity in private middle-market companies. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.