Apollo Investment Corporation - Closed End Fund (AINV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AINV POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AINV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AINV is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AINV ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AINV Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Apollo Investment Corp is higher than it is for about 99.21% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AINV has reported earnings growth of -519.87%, putting it ahead of just 3.98% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Apollo Investment Corp's share price is greater than that of just 3.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AINV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCM, TSLX, LNC, SLRC, and OCSL.
- AINV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Apollo Investment Corp's official web site, go to www.apolloic.com.
AINV Valuation Summary
- AINV's price/earnings ratio is 6.3; this is 42.73% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 209 months, AINV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- AINV's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 209 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AINV.
AINV Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 196.38%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -34.13%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -30.16%.
The table below shows AINV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AINV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AINV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.14% of graded US stocks.
- AINV's asset turnover comes in at 0.081 -- ranking 255th of 443 Trading stocks.
- PNNT, OUT, and GBCS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AINV.
The table below shows AINV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AINV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AINV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.06||52-week high||$15.27|
|Prev. close||$13.13||52-week low||$10.40|
|Day high||$13.14||Avg. volume||340,386|
|50-day MA||$13.20||Dividend yield||9.44%|
|200-day MA||$13.82||Market Cap||840.48M|
Apollo Investment Corporation - Closed End Fund (AINV) Company Bio
Apollo Investment Corporation invests primarily in various forms of debt investments, including secured and unsecured debt, loan investments, and/or equity in private middle-market companies. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
AINV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AINV Latest Social Stream
View Full AINV Social Stream
Latest AINV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Apollo Investment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AINV as an investment opportunity.
A fall in total investment income hurts Apollo Investment's (AINV) fiscal Q2 earnings. Yet, the stock gains 1.3% on solid gross fundings.
Good afternoon and welcome to Apollo Investment Corporation's Earnings Conference Call for period ended September 30, 2021. Speaking on today's call are Howard Widra, Chief Executive Officer; Tanner Powell, President and Chief Investment Officer; and Greg Hunt, Chief Financial Officer. Please note that they are the property of Apollo Investment Corporation and that any unauthorized broadcast in any form is strictly prohibited.
Fiscal Second Quarter and Other Recent Highlights:
Apollo Investment (AINV) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.33% and 2.54%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BlackRock Inc. lifted its position in shares of Apollo Investment Co. (NASDAQ:AINV) by 10.0% in the second quarter, HoldingsChannel reports. The fund owned 437,682 shares of the asset managers stock after buying an additional 39,947 shares during the period. BlackRock Inc.s holdings in Apollo Investment were worth $5,974,000 at the end of the most recent 
AINV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AINVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Apollo Investment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Apollo Investment Corp (AINV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Apollo Investment Corp (AINV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Apollo Investment Corp (AINV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch