Arteris, Inc. (AIP): Price and Financial Metrics
AIP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.44||52-week high||$9.07|
|Prev. close||$7.37||52-week low||$3.27|
|Day high||$7.54||Avg. volume||136,302|
|50-day MA||$4.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.38||Market Cap||263.15M|
AIP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AIP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIP is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AIP's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 30.89% of US stocks).
AIP Stock Summary
- AIP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than merely 5.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- AIP's went public 1.58 years ago, making it older than merely 2.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For AIP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.86% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HLTH, CPTN, MTSI, TFFP, and YMAB.
- To check out ARTERIS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001667011.
AIP Valuation Summary
- AIP's price/earnings ratio is -6.6; this is 124.77% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AIP's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.4 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIP.
Arteris, Inc. (AIP) Company Bio
Arteris, Inc. develops Network-on-Chip (NoC) interconnect intellectual property (IP) and tools to accelerate System-on-Chip semiconductor (SoC) assembly for a range of applications. The company also provides FlexNoC Resilience Package that offers hardware-based data protection for increased SoC reliability and functional safety; and FlexWay, a solution for ultra-low power consumption and the automation of interconnecting generation on Internet-of-Things (IoT) edge devices. It serves customers in the mobility, automotive, IoT, and consumer electronics, as well as enterprise SSD, networking, and industrial sectors through distributors and its direct sales team in China, Taiwan, Japan, Europe/Asia-Pacific, North America, and internationally. The company has a strategic partnership with ResilTech S.R.L. and Yogitech S.p.A. Arteris, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is based in Campbell, California. Arteris, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Arteris Holdings, Inc.
AIP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIP Latest Social Stream
View Full AIP Social Stream
Latest AIP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ARTERIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIP as an investment opportunity.
Arteris Announces New Employment Inducement Grants
CAMPBELL, Calif., May 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arteris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AIP), a leading provider of system IP which accelerates system-on-chip (SoC) creation, today announced that the company has granted an aggregate of 225,000 restricted stock units (RSUs) to four newly hired employees as inducement awards under the company’s 2022 Employee Inducement Incentive Plan. The grants were made in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The effective RSU grant date is May 14, 2023, and it was
Arteris Selected by BOS Semiconductors for Next-Generation Automotive Chips
The silicon-proven network-on-chip system IP and SoC integration technology enables the design of highly optimized, efficient and customized SoCs for the automotive sectorCAMPBELL, Calif., May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arteris, Inc. (Nasdaq: AIP), a leading provider of system IP which accelerates system-on-chip (SoC) creation, today announced that BOS Semiconductors has licensed Arteris products for next-generation automotive SoCs. Arteris FlexNoC interconnect IP will be used as the communica
Q1 2023 Arteris Inc Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Arteris Inc Earnings Call
Arteris, Inc. (AIP) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Arteris, Inc. (AIP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15% and 10.93%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Arteris Announces Financial Results for the First Quarter 2023 and Estimated Second Quarter and Full Year 2023 Guidance
CAMPBELL, Calif., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arteris, Inc. (Arteris or Arteris IP), a leading provider of network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect and other intellectual property (IP) technology that manages the on-chip communications in system-on-chip (SoC) semiconductor devices, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023 as well as estimated second quarter and full year 2023 guidance. “We’re excited to report a solid start to the year, with Annual Contract Val
AIP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...