AAR Corp. (AIR): Price and Financial Metrics
AIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.83||52-week high||$63.88|
|Prev. close||$61.33||52-week low||$34.85|
|Day high||$61.70||Avg. volume||186,930|
|50-day MA||$59.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.19||Market Cap||2.09B|
AIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AIR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 33.51% of US stocks).
AIR Stock Summary
- AAR CORP's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AAR CORP is higher than 97.22% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 103.39%, AAR CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 89.91% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AAR CORP are FCN, WING, CWCO, FSS, and CLFD.
- AIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AAR CORP's official web site, go to www.aarcorp.com.
AIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AIR's EV/EBIT ratio is 12.74% higher, now standing at 17.7.
- Over the past 243 months, AIR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIR.
AIR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 542.57%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -2.3%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 17.28%.
The table below shows AIR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.27% of graded US stocks.
- AIR's asset turnover comes in at 1.069 -- ranking 2nd of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, SPR, and DCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIR.
The table below shows AIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AAR Corp. (AIR) Company Bio
AAR CORP. provides products and services to commercial aviation, government, and defense markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Aviation Services and Expeditionary Services. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Wood Dale, Illinois.
AIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIR Latest Social Stream
View Full AIR Social Stream
Latest AIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AAR CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIR as an investment opportunity.
Wood Dale, Illinois, Sept. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAR CORP. (NYSE: AIR), a leading provider of aviation services to commercial and government operators, MROs, and OEMs, has signed an exclusive multi-year foreign military distribution agreement with Pall Corporation. This agreement grants AAR exclusive rights to distribute and market select Pall products to foreign military customers in worldwide territories, with the exception of Japan and South Korea. AAR will plan, stock, and actively pr
Key Insights AAR to hold its Annual General Meeting on 19th of September Salary of US$1.00m is part of CEO John...
Wood Dale, Illinois, Sept. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAR CORP. (NYSE: AIR), a leading provider of aviation services to commercial and government operators, MROs, and OEMs, today announced that it will release financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2024, ended August 31, 2023, after the close of the New York Stock Exchange trading session on Tuesday, September 26, 2023. On Tuesday, September 26, 2023, at 3:45 p.m. Central time, AAR will hold a conference call to discuss the res
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Group 1 Automotive, Titan Machinery, AAR, Corebridge Financial and CEMEX
Group 1 Automotive, Titan Machinery, AAR, Corebridge Financial and CEMEX are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
AIR Price Returns