AAR Corp. (AIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AIR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 43.8% of US stocks).
AIR Stock Summary
- Aar Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -39.58%, Aar Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.3% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Aar Corp is reporting a growth rate of 345.83%; that's higher than 93.74% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Aar Corp are EVI, FHI, MMI, JRSH, and GRC.
- Visit AIR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aarcorp.com.
AIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AIR's price/sales ratio is 78.79% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- AIR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AIR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIR.
AIR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -26.46%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -28.61%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 151.59%.
The table below shows AIR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.27% of graded US stocks.
- AIR's asset turnover comes in at 1.069 -- ranking 2nd of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- HEI, SPR, and DCO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIR.
The table below shows AIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.84||52-week high||$52.83|
|Prev. close||$41.52||52-week low||$30.90|
|Day high||$42.36||Avg. volume||365,869|
|50-day MA||$46.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.25||Market Cap||1.47B|
AAR Corp. (AIR) Company Bio
AAR CORP. provides products and services to commercial aviation, government, and defense markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Aviation Services and Expeditionary Services. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Wood Dale, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIR Latest Social Stream
View Full AIR Social Stream
Latest AIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aar Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIR as an investment opportunity.
The commercial aviation industry is in recovery mode, and it's time to start looking at ways to play it.
AAR Corp. with ticker code (AIR) have now 3 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 53 and 50 and has a mean target at 51. Given that the stocks previous close was at 43.93 this now indicates there is a potential upside of 16.1%. The day 50 moving average is 39.9 and the 200 day MA is 37.07. The market capitalisation for the company is $1,529m. You can visit the company''s website by visiting: https://www.aarcorp.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=AIR" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $1,775m based on the market concensus. AAR Corp. provides products and services to commer...
Wood Dale, Illinois, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAR (NYSE: AIR), a leading provider of aviation services to commercial and government operators, MROs, and OEMs, has been named among America’s Best Midsize Employers by Forbes for the fourth time. “We are very proud to have earned this award during a period when so many Americans are reevaluating their employers and priorities in the workplace. It means a lot to us that our employees ranked AAR as a company they would recommend to family an
AAR to participate in Citi's 2022 Global Industrial Tech and Mobility Conference on February 23, 2022
Wood Dale, Illinois, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wood Dale, Illinois — AAR CORP. (NYSE: AIR), a leading provider of aviation services to commercial and government operators, MROs, and OEMs, will participate in a fireside chat at Citi's 2022 Global Industrial Tech and Mobility Conference on February 23, 2022 at 4:20 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. A live video webcast will be available on the Company's website at https://investors.aarcorp.com. Following the conference, the webcast recording wil
Atlanta, GA, based Investment company Earnest Partners Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Box Inc, Reinsurance Group of America Inc, AAR Corp, Coterra Energy Inc, Hostess Brands Inc, sells Catalent Inc, Dollar Tree Inc, Welbilt Inc, Applied Materials Inc, Coherent Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Earnest Partners Llc.
AIR Price Returns