AAR Corp. (AIR): Price and Financial Metrics
AIR Stock Summary
- Aar Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.4% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Aar Corp is higher than 82.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Aar Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aar Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be IIIV, CALM, FOCS, LCUT, and COT.
- AIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aar Corp's official web site, go to www.aarcorp.com.
AIR Stock Price Chart More Charts
AIR Price/Volume Stats
AAR Corp. (AIR) Company Bio
AAR CORP. provides products and services to commercial aviation, government, and defense markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Aviation Services and Expeditionary Services. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Wood Dale, Illinois.