AAR Corp. (AIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIR POWR Grades
- AIR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.28% of US stocks.
- AIR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AIR's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 44.16% of US stocks).
AIR Stock Summary
- Aar Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.77% of US equities in our set.
- AIR's current price/earnings ratio is 268.29, which is higher than 97.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that AIR's revenue has grown -26.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 14.61% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Aar Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CATO, INGR, EVI, CVGW, and BGSF.
- AIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aar Corp's official web site, go to www.aarcorp.com.
AIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AIR's price/earnings ratio is 772.96% higher, now standing at 272.8.
- Over the past 243 months, AIR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up $61.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIR.
AIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.07||52-week high||$45.49|
|Prev. close||$39.72||52-week low||$16.53|
|Day high||$41.11||Avg. volume||273,750|
|50-day MA||$40.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.03||Market Cap||1.45B|
AAR Corp. (AIR) Company Bio
AAR CORP. provides products and services to commercial aviation, government, and defense markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Aviation Services and Expeditionary Services. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Wood Dale, Illinois.
AIR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Aar Corp. To summarize, we found that Aar Corp ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for AIR, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.5 years, is -0.07% -- higher than just 15.39% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, Aar Corp experienced a tax rate of about 30% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 90.81% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIR Latest Social Stream
View Full AIR Social Stream
Latest AIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aar Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIR as an investment opportunity.
AAR (AIR) closed the most recent trading day at $40.94, moving -1.18% from the previous trading session.
Wood Dale, May 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAR (NYSE: AIR), a leading independent provider of aviation services to commercial and government operators, has been named to the “Best of the Best 2021 – Top Veteran-Friendly Companies” list by U.S. Veterans Magazine (USVM). This is the second consecutive year AAR has received this recognition. USVM polled hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies for this year’s Best of the Best evaluations. The award recognizes the top U.S. companies actively recruiting and providing a rewarding work culture for veterans, transitioning service members, disabled veterans and military spouses. “AAR is excited to be recognized again as a Top Veteran-Friendly Company,” said John Cooper, AAR SVP of Global Government & Defense. “Our veterans, who make over 20% of AAR’s...
A refreshing sign you paid more than you owed to the government. While not necessarily "free money," an unexpectedly large tax refund can provide the rocket fuel needed to propel your portfolio to new heights. Whether it's growth or dividend names, investing your tax refund in the stock market could be a wise move for generating long-term wealth.
AAR (AIR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Smooth flow of contracts from Pentagon along with stimulus obtained from the broader market keeps U.S. defense stocks buoyant over the trailing five trading sessions.
AIR Price Returns