AAR Corp. (AIR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AIR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.42% of US stocks.
- AIR's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- AIR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
AIR Stock Summary
- Aar Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.67% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -71.14%, Aar Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.81% of about US stocks.
- Aar Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 40.99%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.27% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ABM, SXI, WYY, LOPE, and FCN.
- AIR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aar Corp's official web site, go to www.aarcorp.com.
AIR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AIR's price/sales ratio is 78.79% lower, now standing at 0.7.
- AIR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 10.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AIR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 16.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIR.
AIR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 73.5%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 76.92%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 28.77%.
The table below shows AIR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.08% of graded US stocks.
- AIR's asset turnover comes in at 1.007 -- ranking 2nd of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- SIF, CVU, and TGI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIR.
The table below shows AIR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.24||52-week high||$45.49|
|Prev. close||$32.35||52-week low||$16.90|
|Day high||$33.61||Avg. volume||276,113|
|50-day MA||$34.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.90||Market Cap||1.18B|
AAR Corp. (AIR) Company Bio
AAR CORP. provides products and services to commercial aviation, government, and defense markets worldwide. It operates in two segments, Aviation Services and Expeditionary Services. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Wood Dale, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIR Latest Social Stream
View Full AIR Social Stream
Latest AIR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aar Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIR as an investment opportunity.
Wood Dale, Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAR (NYSE: AIR), a leading provider of aviation services to commercial and government operators, MROs and OEMs, announced today the extension of its power-by-the-hour (PBH) component support contract with Volotea. The partnership started in 2016 with four A319 aircraft and the fleet has grown now to nearly 40 aircraft today. The agreement includes the positioning of Main Base Kits at Volotea’s operating bases throughout Europe, access to AAR’s compon
The number of Americans filing claims for jobless benefits fell to its lowest level in 18 months in early September, and economists seem to agree that labor shortages are becoming a growing problem as companies look to fill vacant positions coming out of the pandemic.
AAR Corp.'s (AIR) fiscal first-quarter results are likely to have benefited from a consistent recovery in commercial air travel.
AAR awarded $41M contract by National Nuclear Security Administration to provide a reconfigured transport aircraft
Wood Dale, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AAR (NYSE: AIR), a leading provider of aviation services to commercial and government operators, MROs and OEMs, was awarded a firm, fixed-price contract by the Department of Energy’s (DOE) National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) for the conversion and delivery of a B737-700 aircraft modified into a “FlexCombi” configuration. “AAR is once again honored to provide increased airlift capability to the Department of Energy and the National Nuclear
AAR (AIR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
AIR Price Returns