Airgain, Inc. (AIRG): Price and Financial Metrics
AIRG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Airgain Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Airgain Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Airgain Inc is reporting a growth rate of -173.09%; that's higher than just 8.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RAVN, EXTR, GPRO, ARAY, and AVAV.
- Visit AIRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airgain.com.
AIRG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AIRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.34||52-week high||$17.25|
|Prev. close||$10.30||52-week low||$8.28|
|Day high||$10.49||Avg. volume||43,900|
|50-day MA||$10.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.32||Market Cap||100.27M|
Airgain, Inc. (AIRG) Company Bio
AirGain Inc. designs, develops, and engineers antenna products for original equipment and design manufacturers, chipset vendors, and service providers worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in San Diego, California.