Airgain, Inc. (AIRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRG POWR Grades
- AIRG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIRG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AIRG ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
AIRG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $77,289,932, AIRGAIN INC has a greater market value than merely 17.64% of US stocks.
- For AIRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.31% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -14.91%, AIRGAIN INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.82% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIRGAIN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CLPT, IDN, NSTG, KLTR, and KRNT.
- Visit AIRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airgain.com.
AIRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AIRG's price/earnings ratio is 132% lower, now standing at -8.
- AIRG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 48.6 over the prior 77 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRG.
AIRG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -40.34%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -598.1%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -233.07%.
The table below shows AIRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIRG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.47% of graded US stocks.
- AIRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.969 -- ranking 48th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BHE, APH, and VSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIRG.
The table below shows AIRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.43||52-week high||$11.49|
|Prev. close||$7.56||52-week low||$6.75|
|Day high||$8.24||Avg. volume||51,535|
|50-day MA||$7.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.20||Market Cap||75.80M|
Airgain, Inc. (AIRG) Company Bio
AirGain Inc. designs, develops, and engineers antenna products for original equipment and design manufacturers, chipset vendors, and service providers worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRG Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRG Social Stream
Latest AIRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIRGAIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRG as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, November 22, 2022--Airgain Grows its Presence in EV Charging
The consensus price target hints at an 83.1% upside potential for Airgain (AIRG). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
SAN DIEGO, November 14, 2022--Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRG), a leading provider of wireless connectivity solutions, creating and delivering products that include embedded components, external antennas, and integrated systems across the globe, is scheduled to participate at the following financial conferences in November 2022:
Airgain ( NASDAQ:AIRG ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$19.2m (up 24% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Airgain, Inc. (AIRG)
Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call
November 10, 2022 17:00 ET
Jacob Suen - President and Chief Executive Officer
Michael Elbaz - Chief Financial Officer
Morad Sbahi - Chief Revenue Officer
Conference Call Participants
Scott Searle - ROTH Capital
Sabrina Baxamusa - William Blair
Tim Savageaux - Northland Capital Markets
Michael Mani - B. Riley
Good afternoon. Welcome to Airgain’s Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Diego and I will be your coordinator for today’s call. Joining us for today’s call are Airgain’s President and CEO, Jacob Suen; CFO, Michael E...
AIRG Price Returns