Airgain, Inc. (AIRG): Price and Financial Metrics
AIRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.67||52-week high||$8.50|
|Prev. close||$3.74||52-week low||$3.66|
|Day high||$3.82||Avg. volume||22,150|
|50-day MA||$4.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.75||Market Cap||38.26M|
AIRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRG POWR Grades
- AIRG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 84.21% of US stocks.
- AIRG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AIRG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 32.76% of US stocks).
AIRG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AIRG is currently 86.64, higher than 97.08% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AIRGAIN INC is higher than it is for about just 10.72% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.87%, AIRGAIN INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.5% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIRGAIN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be UPWK, PEGA, CGNX, DLB, and SWAV.
- AIRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AIRGAIN INC's official web site, go to www.airgain.com.
AIRG Valuation Summary
- AIRG's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 76.92% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AIRG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 51.4 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRG.
AIRG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -50.25%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -127.86%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -40.34%.
The table below shows AIRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIRG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.47% of graded US stocks.
- AIRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.969 -- ranking 48th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BHE, APH, and VSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIRG.
The table below shows AIRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Airgain, Inc. (AIRG) Company Bio
AirGain Inc. designs, develops, and engineers antenna products for original equipment and design manufacturers, chipset vendors, and service providers worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in San Diego, California.
AIRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRG Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRG Social Stream
Latest AIRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIRGAIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRG as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, August 31, 2023--Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRG), a leading provider of wireless connectivity solutions that creates and delivers embedded components, external antennas, and integrated systems across the globe, is scheduled to participate at the following financial conferences in September:
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that James Sims, the Independent Chairman of the Board of...
Market forces rained on the parade of Airgain, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AIRG ) shareholders today, when the analysts downgraded...
Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRG) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 10, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Welcome to Airgain’s Second Quarter 2023 earnings conference call. My name is Latanya, and I’ll be your coordinator for today’s call. Joining us today’s call are Airgain’s President and CEO, Jacob Suen; and CFO, Michael Elbaz. As a reminder, this conference […]
Q2 2023 Airgain Inc Earnings Call
AIRG Price Returns