Airgain, Inc. (AIRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRG POWR Grades
- AIRG scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94.57% of US stocks.
- AIRG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- AIRG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
AIRG Stock Summary
- AIRG has a higher market value than just 14.77% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $54,301,056.
- For AIRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 12.23% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -20.31%, AIRGAIN INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 14.55% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIRG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VMEO, RXST, FLNC, MOTS, and CDNA.
- AIRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AIRGAIN INC's official web site, go to www.airgain.com.
AIRG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AIRG's price/earnings ratio is 127% lower, now standing at -6.4.
- Over the past 80 months, AIRG's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRG.
AIRG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -50.25%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -127.86%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -40.34%.
The table below shows AIRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIRG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.47% of graded US stocks.
- AIRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.969 -- ranking 48th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BHE, APH, and VSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIRG.
The table below shows AIRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIRG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AIRG, see our AIRG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$19.33||Average Broker Recommendation||1.6 (Moderate Buy)|
AIRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.29||52-week high||$11.33|
|Prev. close||$5.38||52-week low||$5.00|
|Day high||$5.38||Avg. volume||29,961|
|50-day MA||$7.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.55||Market Cap||54.30M|
Airgain, Inc. (AIRG) Company Bio
AirGain Inc. designs, develops, and engineers antenna products for original equipment and design manufacturers, chipset vendors, and service providers worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRG Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRG Social Stream
Latest AIRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIRGAIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRG as an investment opportunity.
Analysts Just Made A Major Revision To Their Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRG) Revenue Forecasts
Today is shaping up negative for Airgain, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AIRG ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a substantial...
Airgain® Secures Contract for Multi-Million Dollar Opportunity with Railcar Leader
SAN DIEGO, March 15, 2023--Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRG) – a leading provider of wireless connectivity solutions that creates and delivers products, including embedded components, external antennas, and integrated systems, across the globe – announced today that a leading provider of railcars and associated services to the nation’s top railways has selected Airgain’s NimbeLink® asset tracking solution to track and monitor its fleet of railcars. Airgain’s cellular-based solution allows organizatio
Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRG) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRG) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 9, 2023 Operator: Good afternoon. Welcome to Airgain’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call. My name is Shamaley, and I will be your coordinator for today’s call. Joining us for today’s call are Airgain’s President and CEO, Jacob Suen; and CFO, Michael Elbaz. […]
Estimating The Intrinsic Value Of Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ:AIRG)
Key Insights The projected fair value for Airgain is US$5.58 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Airgain's...
Q4 2022 Airgain Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Airgain Inc Earnings Call
AIRG Price Returns
Continue Researching AIRGWant to do more research on Airgain Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Airgain Inc (AIRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Airgain Inc (AIRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Airgain Inc (AIRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...