Airgain, Inc. (AIRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AIRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 69.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIRG is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- AIRG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 18.02% of US stocks).
AIRG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Airgain Inc is higher than 98.71% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Airgain Inc is higher than it is for about just 12.18% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AIRG has reported earnings growth of 707.86%, putting it ahead of 97.18% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Airgain Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WETF, TREE, MCHX, INFU, and MOMO.
- AIRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Airgain Inc's official web site, go to www.airgain.com.
AIRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.30||52-week high||$29.50|
|Prev. close||$19.42||52-week low||$9.57|
|Day high||$19.63||Avg. volume||163,053|
|50-day MA||$20.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.13||Market Cap||203.36M|
Airgain, Inc. (AIRG) Company Bio
AirGain Inc. designs, develops, and engineers antenna products for original equipment and design manufacturers, chipset vendors, and service providers worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in San Diego, California.
AIRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRG Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRG Social Stream
Latest AIRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Airgain Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRG as an investment opportunity.
Airgain® to Participate in Public Safety Broadband Technology Association’s Virtual Forum to Highlight the AirgainConnect® Platform
Airgain to Participate in Public Safety Broadband Technology Association’s Virtual Forum to Highlight AirgainConnect
If you want to know who really controls Airgain, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AIRG ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Airgain (AIRG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 2.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Airgain® Appoints Wireless Communications Veteran Dr. Ali Sadri as Senior Vice President, Engineering
Airgain, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRG), a leading provider of advanced wireless connectivity solutions and technologies used to enable high performance wireless networking across a broad range of devices and markets, including consumer, enterprise, and automotive, today announced the appointment of Ali Sadri, Ph.D. as Senior Vice President, Engineering. Dr. Sadri brings over 25 years of advanced scientific and engineering management experience and will be responsible for developing solutions to support Airgain’s current and future businesses.
Airgain (AIRG) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
AIRG Price Returns