Airgain, Inc. (AIRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AIRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIRG is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- AIRG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.49% of US stocks).
AIRG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Airgain Inc is higher than it is for about just 11.85% of US stocks.
- AIRG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.34% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Airgain Inc is reporting a growth rate of 244.52%; that's higher than 90.48% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Airgain Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SBBP, YY, AZPN, OOMA, and AMSC.
- Visit AIRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airgain.com.
AIRG Valuation Summary
- AIRG's EV/EBIT ratio is -21.5; this is 166.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 62 months, AIRG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.8.
- AIRG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRG.
AIRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIRG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.49% of graded US stocks.
- AIRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.969 -- ranking 48th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BHE, APH, and VIDE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIRG.
The table below shows AIRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.94||52-week high||$29.50|
|Prev. close||$13.10||52-week low||$12.25|
|Day high||$13.17||Avg. volume||123,261|
|50-day MA||$15.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.35||Market Cap||130.41M|
Airgain, Inc. (AIRG) Company Bio
AirGain Inc. designs, develops, and engineers antenna products for original equipment and design manufacturers, chipset vendors, and service providers worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRG Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRG Social Stream
Latest AIRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Airgain Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRG as an investment opportunity.
Airgain® and Sierra Wireless Collaborate to Bring Advanced Connectivity Solutions to Public Safety and Utility Applications
SAN DIEGO, September 14, 2021--Airgain and Sierra Wireless Collaborate to Bring Advanced Connectivity Solutions to Public Safety and Utility Applications
Investors bid Airgain (NASDAQ:AIRG) up US$16m despite increasing losses YoY, taking five-year CAGR to 4.3%
It hasn't been the best quarter for Airgain, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AIRG ) shareholders, since the share price has fallen 28% in...
Roth Capital analyst Scott Searle lowered the price target on Airgain Inc (NASDAQ: AIRG) to $25 from $30, implying a 41.6% upside, and reiterated a Buy rating. Airgain's sales of $17.3 million missed the analyst consensus of $18.3 million. EPS of $0.05 beat the analyst consensus of $0.04. Searle noted that Airgain's Q2 results were lower than expectations due to Consumer WiFi supply chain issues and AirgainConnect adoption timelines. The Q3 will possibly exacerbate WiFi supply chain issues furth
Joining us for today's call are Airgain's CEO, Jacob Suen; CFO, David Lyle; and Senior Vice President of Product and Marketing, Morad Sbahi. As a reminder, this call will be recorded and made available for replay via link available in the Investor Relations section of Airgain's website at www.airgain.com. Following management's prepared remarks, the call will be open up for questions from Airgain's publishing sell-side analysts.
Airgain (AIRG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25.00% and -5.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AIRG Price Returns