Airgain, Inc. (AIRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AIRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIRG is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AIRG ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AIRG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $78,953,032, Airgain Inc has a greater market value than only 12.97% of US stocks.
- For AIRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.36% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Airgain Inc is reporting a growth rate of 303.73%; that's higher than 93.01% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Airgain Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TUFN, CTSO, RCEL, AZPN, and OOMA.
- AIRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Airgain Inc's official web site, go to www.airgain.com.
AIRG Valuation Summary
- AIRG's EV/EBIT ratio is -21.5; this is 166.67% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 62 months, AIRG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.8.
- AIRG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRG.
AIRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIRG has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.47% of graded US stocks.
- AIRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.969 -- ranking 48th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- BHE, APH, and VSH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIRG.
The table below shows AIRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.39||52-week high||$21.00|
|Prev. close||$8.62||52-week low||$6.79|
|Day high||$8.77||Avg. volume||75,013|
|50-day MA||$9.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.87||Market Cap||85.49M|
Airgain, Inc. (AIRG) Company Bio
AirGain Inc. designs, develops, and engineers antenna products for original equipment and design manufacturers, chipset vendors, and service providers worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRG Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRG Social Stream
Latest AIRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Airgain Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRG as an investment opportunity.
Airgain, Inc.'s (AIRG) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call Feb 24, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants David Lyle - CFO Jacob Suen - President and CEO Morad Sbahi - SVP, Global Product and Marketing Conference Call Participants Michael Mani - B. Riley Securities Anthony Stoss - Craig-Hallum Tim Savageaux -...
Airgain press release (NASDAQ:AIRG): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.23 misses by $0.01. Revenue of $14.1M (+10.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.1M....
Airgain (AIRG) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.55% and 1.03%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN DIEGO, February 24, 2022--Airgain, Inc. today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021
SAN DIEGO, February 23, 2022--Airgain announced it has been awarded the Andrew Seybold Award for Technology Innovation by Public Safety Broadband Technology Association (PSBTA)
AIRG Price Returns