Air Industries Group (AIRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRI Stock Summary
- AIR INDUSTRIES GROUP's market capitalization of $18,055,282 is ahead of merely 6.54% of US-listed equities.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.33, AIR INDUSTRIES GROUP has a higher such ratio than only 10.6% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AIRI is more volatile than 99.45% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIR INDUSTRIES GROUP, a group of peers worth examining would be AMS, TEX, ACA, USAP, and CMT.
- Visit AIRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airindustriesgroup.com.
AIRI Valuation Summary
- AIRI's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 85% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIRI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRI.
AIRI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 176.01%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -40.69%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 333.16%.
The table below shows AIRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.90||52-week high||$10.10|
|Prev. close||$5.24||52-week low||$4.80|
|Day high||$5.23||Avg. volume||11,968|
|50-day MA||$5.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.98||Market Cap||15.86M|
Air Industries Group (AIRI) Company Bio
Air Industries Group, an aerospace and defense company, designs, manufactures, and sells structural parts and assemblies that focus on flight safety. The company operates through two segments, Complex Machining and Turbine Engine Components. The Complex Machining segment offers landing gear, arresting gear, engine mounts, flight controls, throttle quadrants, and other components. Its products are deployed on a range of military and commercial aircraft, including Sikorsky's UH-60 Black Hawk, Lockheed Martin's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, Northrop Grumman's E2 Hawkeye, Boeing's 777, Airbus' 380 commercial airliners, and the U.S. Navy F-18 and USAF F-16 fighter aircraft. The Turbine Engine Components segment makes components and provides services for jet engines and ground-power turbines. Its jet engines components are used on the USAF F-15 and F-16, the Airbus A-330 and A-380, and the Boeing 777, as well as ground-power turbine applications. Air Industries Group was founded in 1979 and is based in Bay Shore, New York
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRI Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRI Social Stream
Latest AIRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIR INDUSTRIES GROUP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRI as an investment opportunity.
Air Industries Group Announces Financial Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022
BAY SHORE, N.Y., November 14, 2022--Air Industries Group (NYSE American: AIRI), an integrated Tier 1 manufacturer of precision assemblies and components for mission-critical aerospace and defense applications, and a prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, today announced its financial results for the three and nine-months ended September 30, 2022.
BAY SHORE, N.Y., November 11, 2022--Air Industries Group (NYSE American: AIRI):
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten penny stocks that are too cheap to ignore. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Penny Stocks To Buy That Are Too Cheap To Ignore. Out of the thousands of stocks that are traded on public markets and are available to retail […]
BAY SHORE, N.Y., October 26, 2022--Air Industries Group (NYSE American: AIRI), an integrated Tier 1 manufacturer of precision assemblies and components for mission-critical aerospace and defense applications, and a prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, today announced that it has been awarded a new Long-Term Agreement.
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best defense stocks to buy that are too cheap to ignore. If you want to skip our introduction to the industry and take a look at the top stocks in this list, then head on over to 5 Defense Stocks to Buy That Are […]
AIRI Price Returns