Air Industries Group (AIRI): Price and Financial Metrics
AIRI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AIRI is 4.96 -- better than 91.33% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AIRI is currently 98.25, higher than 96.6% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The volatility of Air Industries Group's share price is greater than that of 89.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Air Industries Group are TGI, INWK, BWFG, JOE, and SCSC.
- AIRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Air Industries Group's official web site, go to www.airindustriesgroup.com.
AIRI Daily Price Range
AIRI 52-Week Price Range
AIRI Stock Price Chart More Charts
AIRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.42||52-week high||$3.36|
|Prev. close||$1.49||52-week low||$0.97|
|Day high||$1.49||Avg. volume||363,571|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.35||Market Cap||42.37M|