Air Industries Group (AIRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRI Stock Summary
- AIRI has a market capitalization of $11,757,532 -- more than approximately only 4.87% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.21, AIR INDUSTRIES GROUP has a higher such ratio than just 6.99% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AIRI is more volatile than 96.6% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AIRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOOR, UFI, DLA, AMS, and BWEN.
- AIRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AIR INDUSTRIES GROUP's official web site, go to www.airindustriesgroup.com.
AIRI Valuation Summary
- AIRI's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 81.82% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AIRI's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRI.
AIRI Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 116.76%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.65%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.75%.
The table below shows AIRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.60||52-week high||$8.70|
|Prev. close||$3.62||52-week low||$3.46|
|Day high||$3.84||Avg. volume||8,128|
|50-day MA||$4.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.81||Market Cap||11.65M|
Air Industries Group (AIRI) Company Bio
Air Industries Group, an aerospace and defense company, designs, manufactures, and sells structural parts and assemblies that focus on flight safety. The company operates through two segments, Complex Machining and Turbine Engine Components. The Complex Machining segment offers landing gear, arresting gear, engine mounts, flight controls, throttle quadrants, and other components. Its products are deployed on a range of military and commercial aircraft, including Sikorsky's UH-60 Black Hawk, Lockheed Martin's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, Northrop Grumman's E2 Hawkeye, Boeing's 777, Airbus' 380 commercial airliners, and the U.S. Navy F-18 and USAF F-16 fighter aircraft. The Turbine Engine Components segment makes components and provides services for jet engines and ground-power turbines. Its jet engines components are used on the USAF F-15 and F-16, the Airbus A-330 and A-380, and the Boeing 777, as well as ground-power turbine applications. Air Industries Group was founded in 1979 and is based in Bay Shore, New York
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRI Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRI Social Stream
Latest AIRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AIR INDUSTRIES GROUP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRI as an investment opportunity.
BWEN, CVV and AIRI among industrial movers
Gainers:Broadwind (BWEN) +88%.Laser Photonics (LASE) +35%.VerifyMe (VRME) +28%.CVD Equipment (CVV) +22%.Air Industries (AIRI) +18%.Losers:OceanPal (OP) -13%.Erayak Power Solution…
Air Industries Group (AIRI) CEO Luciano Melluzzo on Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Air Industries Group (NYSE:NYSE:AIRI) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 14, 2022 04:15 PM ET Company Participants Luciano Melluzzo - CEO Michael Recca - CFO Conference Call…
Air Industries reports Q3 results
Air Industries press release (AIRI): Q3 net loss of $142K.Revenue of $13.3M (-7.6% Y/Y).
Air Industries Group Announces Financial Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022
BAY SHORE, N.Y., November 14, 2022--Air Industries Group (NYSE American: AIRI), an integrated Tier 1 manufacturer of precision assemblies and components for mission-critical aerospace and defense applications, and a prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, today announced its financial results for the three and nine-months ended September 30, 2022.
Air Industries Group Announces Date for 3Q22 Earnings Release and Investor Conference Call
BAY SHORE, N.Y., November 11, 2022--Air Industries Group (NYSE American: AIRI):
AIRI Price Returns
Continue Researching AIRIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Air Industries Group's stock as an investment opportunity:
Air Industries Group (AIRI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Air Industries Group (AIRI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Air Industries Group (AIRI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...