Air Industries Group (AIRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AIRI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- AIRI's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 166 days.
- AIRI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
AIRI Stock Summary
- AIRI has a market capitalization of $33,360,631 -- more than approximately merely 4.61% of US stocks.
- AIRI's price/sales ratio is 0.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 11.71% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Air Industries Group is reporting a growth rate of -637.12%; that's higher than merely 3.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Air Industries Group, a group of peers worth examining would be TPB, NEO, WETF, KOSS, and QRHC.
- Visit AIRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airindustriesgroup.com.
AIRI Valuation Summary
- AIRI's price/earnings ratio is 22.7; this is 14.82% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIRI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- AIRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRI.
AIRI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 304.88%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.56%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 158.84%.
The table below shows AIRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.14||52-week high||$2.46|
|Prev. close||$1.04||52-week low||$0.94|
|Day high||$1.30||Avg. volume||685,319|
|50-day MA||$1.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.33||Market Cap||36.57M|
Air Industries Group (AIRI) Company Bio
Air Industries Group, an aerospace and defense company, designs, manufactures, and sells structural parts and assemblies that focus on flight safety. The company operates through two segments, Complex Machining and Turbine Engine Components. The Complex Machining segment offers landing gear, arresting gear, engine mounts, flight controls, throttle quadrants, and other components. Its products are deployed on a range of military and commercial aircraft, including Sikorsky's UH-60 Black Hawk, Lockheed Martin's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, Northrop Grumman's E2 Hawkeye, Boeing's 777, Airbus' 380 commercial airliners, and the U.S. Navy F-18 and USAF F-16 fighter aircraft. The Turbine Engine Components segment makes components and provides services for jet engines and ground-power turbines. Its jet engines components are used on the USAF F-15 and F-16, the Airbus A-330 and A-380, and the Boeing 777, as well as ground-power turbine applications. Air Industries Group was founded in 1979 and is based in Bay Shore, New York
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRI Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRI Social Stream
Latest AIRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Industries Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRI as an investment opportunity.
BAY SHORE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Air Industries Group (NYSE AMEX: AIRI): Air Industries Group, an integrated manufacturer of precision equipment assemblies and components for leading aerospace and defense prime contractors today announced results for the three and six-month periods ended June 30, 2021. Q2 Highlights Receipt of $7.4 million order for Thrust Struts, a critical component of the Geared Turbofan (GTF) Jet Engine. Our current fully funded backlog is $91.5 million. Consolidated net
Air Industries Group will be releasing earnings Q2 on August 4. Analysts predict earnings per share of $0.010. Go here to track Air Industries Group stock price in real-time ahead of earnings. Air Industries
BAY SHORE, N.Y., August 02, 2021--Air Industries Group (NYSE AMEX: AIRI):
BAY SHORE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Air Industries Group (NYSE AMEX: AIRI): Air Industries Group (Air Industries or the Company), an integrated manufacturer of precision equipment assemblies and components for leading aerospace and defense prime contractors, is pleased to announce that it has received a follow-on Long-Term Agreement (LTA) to produce landing gear components for the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Aircraft. The LTA from our customer estimates purchases of between $12 and $18 million
Good morning, investors!
AIRI Price Returns