Air Industries Group (AIRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $27,645,387, Air Industries Group has a greater market value than only 5.15% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.47, Air Industries Group has a higher such ratio than merely 10.39% of stocks in our set.
- Air Industries Group's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 16.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.68% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Air Industries Group, a group of peers worth examining would be WWE, AMG, CLAR, SCHN, and CVGI.
- Visit AIRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.airindustriesgroup.com.
AIRI Valuation Summary
- AIRI's price/earnings ratio is 22.7; this is 14.82% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIRI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- AIRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRI.
AIRI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 153.56%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 96.69%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 304.88%.
The table below shows AIRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.68||52-week high||$1.34|
|Prev. close||$0.64||52-week low||$0.64|
|Day high||$0.69||Avg. volume||139,256|
|50-day MA||$0.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.84||Market Cap||21.83M|
Air Industries Group (AIRI) Company Bio
Air Industries Group, an aerospace and defense company, designs, manufactures, and sells structural parts and assemblies that focus on flight safety. The company operates through two segments, Complex Machining and Turbine Engine Components. The Complex Machining segment offers landing gear, arresting gear, engine mounts, flight controls, throttle quadrants, and other components. Its products are deployed on a range of military and commercial aircraft, including Sikorsky's UH-60 Black Hawk, Lockheed Martin's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, Northrop Grumman's E2 Hawkeye, Boeing's 777, Airbus' 380 commercial airliners, and the U.S. Navy F-18 and USAF F-16 fighter aircraft. The Turbine Engine Components segment makes components and provides services for jet engines and ground-power turbines. Its jet engines components are used on the USAF F-15 and F-16, the Airbus A-330 and A-380, and the Boeing 777, as well as ground-power turbine applications. Air Industries Group was founded in 1979 and is based in Bay Shore, New York
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRI Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRI Social Stream
Latest AIRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Industries Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRI as an investment opportunity.
Air Industries Group to Present at 2nd Annual Winter Wonderland Best Ideas Investor Conference on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
BAY SHORE, N.Y., February 08, 2022--Air Industries Group (NYSE American: AIRI), an integrated Tier 1 manufacturer of precision assemblies and components for mission-critical aerospace and defense applications, and a prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, has been invited to present at the Winter Wonderland Best Ideas Virtual Investor Conference, which is being held on February 8-11, 2022.
Air Industries (NYSE:AIRI) trades 8.4% higher premarket after it' s Long Island based subsidiary, Air Industries Machining received a contract to produce complete Main and Nose landing gear and ancillary components for the US Navy's E-2D Advanced Hawkeye, airborne early warning aircraft. The contract value is ~$12.4M with deliveries commencing next year and expected to...
Air Industries Group (NYSE: AIRI ) subsidiary, Air Industries Machining Corp., has secured a contract to produce complete Main and Nose landing gear and ancillary components for the … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Air Industries Group Receives $12.4 Million Order for Complete Landing Gear for the US Navy, E-2D Advanced Hawkeye, Airborne Early Warning Aircraft
BAY SHORE, N.Y., February 07, 2022--Air Industries Group (NYSE American: AIRI), an integrated Tier 1 manufacturer of precision assemblies and components for mission-critical aerospace and defense applications, and a prime contractor to the U.S. Department of Defense, today announced that its Long Island based subsidiary, Air Industries Machining Corp., has been awarded a contract to produce complete Main and Nose landing gear and ancillary components for the US Navy’s E-2D Advanced Hawkeye, airb
Air Industries (AIRI) climbed 5% postmarket after its subsidiary Air Industries Machining was awarded a $2.4M Long-Term Agreement (LTA) to manufacture flight-critical products for
AIRI Price Returns