Air Industries Group (AIRI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIRI Stock Summary
- AIRI has a market capitalization of $28,304,773 -- more than approximately merely 5.52% of US stocks.
- AIRI's price/sales ratio is 0.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.23% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AIRI has reported earnings growth of -297.51%, putting it ahead of just 6.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Air Industries Group are TRS, PLOW, RXT, BWXT, and TMST.
- AIRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Air Industries Group's official web site, go to www.airindustriesgroup.com.
AIRI Valuation Summary
- AIRI's price/earnings ratio is 22.7; this is 14.82% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIRI's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.6.
- AIRI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIRI.
AIRI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -31.3%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -78.4%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.58%.
The table below shows AIRI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.87||52-week high||$2.46|
|Prev. close||$0.88||52-week low||$0.85|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||102,045|
|50-day MA||$0.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.14||Market Cap||27.95M|
Air Industries Group (AIRI) Company Bio
Air Industries Group, an aerospace and defense company, designs, manufactures, and sells structural parts and assemblies that focus on flight safety. The company operates through two segments, Complex Machining and Turbine Engine Components. The Complex Machining segment offers landing gear, arresting gear, engine mounts, flight controls, throttle quadrants, and other components. Its products are deployed on a range of military and commercial aircraft, including Sikorsky's UH-60 Black Hawk, Lockheed Martin's F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, Northrop Grumman's E2 Hawkeye, Boeing's 777, Airbus' 380 commercial airliners, and the U.S. Navy F-18 and USAF F-16 fighter aircraft. The Turbine Engine Components segment makes components and provides services for jet engines and ground-power turbines. Its jet engines components are used on the USAF F-15 and F-16, the Airbus A-330 and A-380, and the Boeing 777, as well as ground-power turbine applications. Air Industries Group was founded in 1979 and is based in Bay Shore, New York
Most Popular Stories View All
AIRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIRI Latest Social Stream
View Full AIRI Social Stream
Latest AIRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Air Industries Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIRI as an investment opportunity.
Air Industries Group Announces New $6.0+ Million, Life of the Program, Long-Term Agreement for PW-4000 Jet Turbine Exhaust Cases
BAY SHORE, N.Y., January 06, 2022--Air Industries Group (NYSE American: AIRI):
TheStreet upgraded shares of Air Industries Group (NYSEAMERICAN:AIRI) from a d+ rating to a c rating in a report released on Monday, TheStreetRatingsTable reports. Separately, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Air Industries Group from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research report on Friday, November 19th. Shares of AIRI opened at $1.01 on  The post Air Industries Group (NYSEAMERICAN:AIRI) Raised to C at TheStreet appeared first on ETF Daily News .
BAY SHORE, N.Y., November 29, 2021--Air Industries Group (NYSE AMEX: AIRI):
Zacks Investment Research cut shares of Air Industries Group (NYSEAMERICAN:AIRI) from a hold rating to a sell rating in a research report sent to investors on Friday morning, Zacks.com reports. According to Zacks, Air Industries Group Inc. is engaged in designing and manufactureing flight critical products including flight safety parts, landing gear and components, arresting 
Air Industries Group (NYSEAMERICAN:AIRI) Equities research analysts at Taglich Brothers cut their FY2021 earnings estimates for Air Industries Group in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, November 17th. Taglich Brothers analyst J. Nobile now anticipates that the aerospace company will post earnings per share of $0.02 for the year, down from their previous 
AIRI Price Returns