Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AIT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
AIT Stock Summary
- APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.24% of US listed stocks.
- AIT's went public 37.13 years ago, making it older than 93.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC are MSM, SITE, FIX, AOS, and CNXN.
- AIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.applied.com.
AIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AIT's price/sales ratio is 40.91% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- Over the past 243 months, AIT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIT.
AIT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 33.66%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 83.09%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.1%.
The table below shows AIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.94% of graded US stocks.
- AIT's asset turnover comes in at 1.427 -- ranking 54th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- PETQ, RAVE, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIT.
The table below shows AIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$146.69||52-week high||$149.42|
|Prev. close||$144.75||52-week low||$88.09|
|Day high||$147.83||Avg. volume||242,040|
|50-day MA||$128.77||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$111.98||Market Cap||5.66B|
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT) Company Bio
Applied Industrial Technologies distributes industrial products for maintenance, repair, and operational needs, as well as for original equipment manufacturing applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIT Latest Social Stream
View Full AIT Social Stream
Latest AIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIT as an investment opportunity.
Tetra Tech's (TTEK) Q1 earnings reflect gains from solid segmental performances.
Stocks have delivered a strong performance in 2023 so far, with many now heading toward and breaking 52-week highs, reflecting favorable positive momentum. And all three of these companies have seen their earnings outlooks drift higher, helping to fuel the runs.
Stanley Black (SWK) Q4 results benefit from higher revenues in the Tools & Outdoor segment.
Illinois Tool Works' (ITW) Q4 results benefit from higher sales across most segments. However, adverse foreign currency movements hurt sales by 5%.
IDEX's (IEX) Q4 earnings results reflect gains from solid segmental performances.
AIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AITWant to see what other sources are saying about Applied Industrial Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch