Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIT POWR Grades
- AIT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 90.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- AIT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 53rd percentile.
AIT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AIT is 3.46 -- better than 86.91% of US stocks.
- AIT's went public 35.94 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, AIT has reported earnings growth of 174.77%, putting it ahead of 87.79% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Applied Industrial Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CRI, FLO, BGSF, TITN, and EME.
- AIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Applied Industrial Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.applied.com.
AIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AIT's price/sales ratio is 69.7% lower, now standing at 1.
- AIT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, AIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIT.
AIT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 32.43%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -78.05%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 32.82%.
The table below shows AIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.94% of graded US stocks.
- AIT's asset turnover comes in at 1.427 -- ranking 54th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- PETQ, RAVE, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIT.
The table below shows AIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.04||52-week high||$109.87|
|Prev. close||$98.39||52-week low||$70.08|
|Day high||$97.47||Avg. volume||150,505|
|50-day MA||$97.79||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$92.99||Market Cap||3.65B|
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT) Company Bio
Applied Industrial Technologies distributes industrial products for maintenance, repair, and operational needs, as well as for original equipment manufacturing applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIT Latest Social Stream
View Full AIT Social Stream
Latest AIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Applied Industrial Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIT as an investment opportunity.
Applied Industrial (AIT) stands to benefit from strength across its end markets, acquired assets and shareholder-friendly policies.
Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
AQR Capital Management LLC acquired a new stake in shares of Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:AIT) during the second quarter, according to its most recent filing with the SEC. The fund acquired 4,333 shares of the industrial products companys stock, valued at approximately $395,000. Several other large investors also recently added to or reduced their 
Millennium Management LLC boosted its holdings in Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:AIT) by 529.3% during the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The fund owned 66,425 shares of the industrial products companys stock after acquiring an additional 55,870 shares during the period. Millennium Management LLCs 
Tetra Tech (TTEK) gains from healthy demand from federal, commercial, state and local clients. Solid offerings and backlog, buyout gains and shareholder-friendly policies add to its appeal as well.
AIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AITWant to see what other sources are saying about Applied Industrial Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch