Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where AIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AIT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AIT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 50th percentile.
AIT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AIT is 3.28 -- better than 85.76% of US stocks.
- Applied Industrial Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.81% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Applied Industrial Technologies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 76.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Applied Industrial Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TITN, PSN, FLO, UFPI, and SXT.
- Visit AIT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.applied.com.
AIT Valuation Summary
- AIT's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 67.65% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.9.
- Over the past 243 months, AIT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIT.
AIT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.46%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -69.4%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.84%.
The table below shows AIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.20||52-week high||$107.07|
|Prev. close||$87.00||52-week low||$52.25|
|Day high||$87.91||Avg. volume||164,315|
|50-day MA||$91.57||Dividend yield||1.52%|
|200-day MA||$84.82||Market Cap||3.39B|
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT) Company Bio
Applied Industrial Technologies distributes industrial products for maintenance, repair, and operational needs, as well as for original equipment manufacturing applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
AIT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AIT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Applied Industrial Technologies Inc ranked in the 58th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 19.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Applied Industrial Technologies Inc, consider:
- Applied Industrial Technologies Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 23.63% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Applied Industrial Technologies Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 52.79% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIT Latest Social Stream
View Full AIT Social Stream
Latest AIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Applied Industrial Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIT as an investment opportunity.
Altra Industrial's (AIMC) Q2 earnings reflect gains from the strengthening demand across the majority of end-markets and adverse impacts of supply-chain woes. For 2021, it hikes sales and earnings projections.
Applied Industrial Technologies to Report Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results on August 11, 2021
CLEVELAND, July 22, 2021--Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) today announced it will release its fiscal 2021 fourth quarter and full-year financial results on Wednesday, August 11, 2021, before the market opens. The Company’s fiscal 2021 fourth quarter ended June 30, 2021.
The Insider Monkey team has completed processing the quarterly 13F filings for the March quarter submitted by the hedge funds and other money managers included in our extensive database. Most hedge fund investors experienced strong gains on the back of a strong market performance, which certainly propelled them to adjust their equity holdings so as […]
Cintas' (CTAS) Q4 results reflect gains from strength in Uniform Rental and Facility Services, offset by higher costs and expenses. Earnings and revenue projections for fiscal 2022 suggest year-over-year growth.
Applied Industrial Technologies Unveils New 2021-2022 Industrial Products Catalog Featuring More Than 30,000 Products
CLEVELAND, July 07, 2021--Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE:AIT) has announced the release of its annual Product Catalog for 2021/2022. More than 30,000 specially selected industrial products are included in this latest edition, making it a functional and reliable resource for MRO and OEM customers looking for high-quality parts, service and support to manage their operations efficiently.
AIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AITWant to see what other sources are saying about Applied Industrial Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch