Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AIT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.69% of US stocks.
- AIT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AIT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 42.94% of US stocks).
AIT Stock Summary
- APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC's share price is greater than that of only 5.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MSM, COLM, SITE, LZB, and UFPI.
- AIT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC's official web site, go to www.applied.com.
AIT Valuation Summary
- AIT's price/earnings ratio is 14.4; this is 12.99% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AIT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 9.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AIT.
AIT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -17.7%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 18.92%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 75.14%.
The table below shows AIT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AIT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.94% of graded US stocks.
- AIT's asset turnover comes in at 1.427 -- ranking 54th of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- PETQ, RAVE, and MEDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AIT.
The table below shows AIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$110.26||52-week high||$121.20|
|Prev. close||$110.96||52-week low||$88.09|
|Day high||$112.75||Avg. volume||172,895|
|50-day MA||$106.50||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$101.30||Market Cap||4.25B|
Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc. (AIT) Company Bio
Applied Industrial Technologies distributes industrial products for maintenance, repair, and operational needs, as well as for original equipment manufacturing applications primarily in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Australia, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
AIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AIT Latest Social Stream
View Full AIT Social Stream
Latest AIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about APPLIED INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AIT as an investment opportunity.
ABB exercises its call option to exit the remaining 20% stake in Hitachi Energy joint venture. The company does not expect to record any material gain or loss from the sale.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Industrial Goods sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Applied Tech (AIT – Research Report) and Great Lakes Dredge & Dock (GLDD – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Applied Tech (AIT) KeyBanc analyst Kenneth Newman maintained a Buy rating on Applied Tech today and set a price target of $130.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $98.60. According to TipRanks.
Strong segmental performances drive Cintas' (CTAS) Q1 results despite high costs. Following this, the company raises its earnings and revenues guidance for fiscal 2023.
Are Applied Industrial Technologies, Inc.'s (NYSE:AIT) Fundamentals Good Enough to Warrant Buying Given The Stock's Recent Weakness?
With its stock down 8.4% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE:AIT...
Here is how Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) and IHI CORP (IHICY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
AIT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AITWant to see what other sources are saying about Applied Industrial Technologies Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Applied Industrial Technologies Inc (AIT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch