Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD): Price and Financial Metrics
AJRD Stock Summary
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.51% of US listed stocks.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.82% of US equities in our set.
- For AJRD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.36% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AJRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAND, VCTR, PNTG, TPIC, and YVR.
- AJRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.aerojetrocketdyne.com.
AJRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AJRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.47||52-week high||$53.53|
|Prev. close||$48.59||52-week low||$32.15|
|Day high||$48.47||Avg. volume||1,180,181|
|50-day MA||$49.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.05||Market Cap||3.88B|
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD) Company Bio
Aerojet Rocketdyne provides propulsion and energetics to the space, missile defense and strategic systems, tactical systems and armaments areas. The company operates in two segments, Aerospace and Defense, and Real Estate. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1915 and is based in Rancho Cordova, California.
AJRD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for AJRD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc ranked in the 54th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 17 -- greater than 65.16% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 6.99. This coverage rate is greater than that of 66.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 23.61% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
AJRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AJRD Latest Social Stream
View Full AJRD Social Stream
Latest AJRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AJRD as an investment opportunity.
World’s Most Powerful Hydrogen-Fueled Rocket Engine Completes Final Acceptance Test for ULA Delta IV Heavy Launch Vehicle
RS-68A Acceptance Test at SSC 4-12-21 Aerojet Rocketdyne’s RS-68A rocket engine successfully completed its final acceptance test April 12, 2021, on the B-1 test stand at NASA’s Stennis Space Center in Mississippi. The RS-68A powers the United Launch Alliance Delta IV Heavy rocket to send critical spacecraft into orbit. Image Credit: NASA Stennis STENNIS SPACE CENTER, Miss., April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, the world’s most powerful hydrogen-fueled rocket engine built by Aerojet Rocketdyne, the RS-68A, completed its final hot-fire acceptance test for use on the United Launch Alliance (ULA) Delta IV Heavy launch vehicle on the B-1 Test Stand at NASA’s Stennis Space Center in Mississippi. ULA’s Delta IV Heavy rocket uses three Aerojet Rocketdyne RS-68A engines; one on each of its ...
With the fourth-quarter round of 13F filings behind us it is time to take a look at the stocks in which some of the best money managers in the world preferred to invest or sell heading into the first quarter of 2021. One of these stocks was Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (NYSE:AJRD). Is AJRD stock […]
To invest in companies responsible for U.S. military might, these four firms are the top defense stocks to buy right now.
Space stocks are hot, but with few companies generating revenues and valuations pushing into stellar territory, investors need to play it smart.
SpaceX continues to mark new milestones as a private company, and that has spurred investors' appetites for publicly traded space stocks.
AJRD Price Returns
Continue Researching AJRDWant to do more research on Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!