Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AJRD POWR Grades
- AJRD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.51% of US stocks.
- AJRD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- AJRD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
AJRD Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AJRD is 6.3 -- better than 94.31% of US stocks.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.87%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AJRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAND, YVR, VVNT, NETE, and GOCO.
- AJRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.aerojetrocketdyne.com.
AJRD Valuation Summary
- AJRD's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 51.52% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AJRD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- AJRD's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AJRD.
AJRD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AJRD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.3% of graded US stocks.
- AJRD's asset turnover comes in at 0.814 -- ranking 7th of 12 Defense stocks.
- AXON, LMT, and RGR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AJRD.
The table below shows AJRD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AJRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AJRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.44||52-week high||$53.53|
|Prev. close||$44.33||52-week low||$32.15|
|Day high||$43.97||Avg. volume||814,232|
|50-day MA||$42.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.28||Market Cap||3.49B|
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD) Company Bio
Aerojet Rocketdyne provides propulsion and energetics to the space, missile defense and strategic systems, tactical systems and armaments areas. The company operates in two segments, Aerospace and Defense, and Real Estate. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1915 and is based in Rancho Cordova, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AJRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AJRD Latest Social Stream
View Full AJRD Social Stream
Latest AJRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AJRD as an investment opportunity.
Earnings results for Aerojet Rocketdyne , Analyst Opinion on Aerojet Rocketdyne , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:AJRD), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Confused? Buy or Sell in volatile market Analyst report Aerojet Rocketdyne (NYSE:AJRD) appeared first on .
Marshall Wace LLP acquired a new stake in Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AJRD) in the second quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The institutional investor acquired 294,969 shares of the aerospace companys stock, valued at approximately $14,244,000. A number of other hedge funds and other 
Aerojet Rocketdyne (AJRD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
SpaceX continues to mark new milestones as a private company, and that has spurred investors' appetites for publicly traded space stocks.
AJRD Price Returns
Continue Researching AJRDWant to do more research on Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch