Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD): Price and Financial Metrics
AJRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.99||52-week high||$58.01|
|Prev. close||$57.18||52-week low||$39.18|
|Day high||$58.01||Avg. volume||1,032,570|
|50-day MA||$55.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.15||Market Cap||4.68B|
AJRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AJRD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where AJRD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AJRD is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 45 days.
- AJRD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
AJRD Stock Summary
- AJRD's went public 37.56 years ago, making it older than 93.57% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- AJRD's current price/earnings ratio is 61.26, which is higher than 89.68% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -31.41%, AEROJET ROCKETDYNE HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 10.54% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AEROJET ROCKETDYNE HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BLFS, AMRC, DWSN, DO, and MFH.
- Visit AJRD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aerojetrocketdyne.com.
AJRD Valuation Summary
- AJRD's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 58.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- AJRD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AJRD.
AJRD Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 23.31%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 40%.
The table below shows AJRD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AJRD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AJRD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.06% of graded US stocks.
- AJRD's asset turnover comes in at 0.861 -- ranking 6th of 12 Defense stocks.
- NPK, RGR, and AXON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AJRD.
The table below shows AJRD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD) Company Bio
Aerojet Rocketdyne provides propulsion and energetics to the space, missile defense and strategic systems, tactical systems and armaments areas. The company operates in two segments, Aerospace and Defense, and Real Estate. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1915 and is based in Rancho Cordova, California.
AJRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AJRD Latest Social Stream
View Full AJRD Social Stream
Latest AJRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AEROJET ROCKETDYNE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AJRD as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 L3Harris Technologies Inc Earnings Call
STEEL PARTNERS HOLDINGS L.P. (Trades, Portfolio), a prominent investment firm, recently made a significant transaction in its portfolio. The firm reduced its stake in Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (NYSE:AJRD), a leading manufacturer of aerospace and defense products. This article will delve into the details of the transaction, provide an overview of the guru and the traded company, and analyze the potential implications of this move for value investors.
Madison Square Garden Sports Corp. (NYSE:MSGS) will replace Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc. (NYSE:AJRD) in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the opening of trading on Tuesday, August 1. S&P 500 constituent L3Harris Technologies Inc. (NYSE:LHX) is acquiring Aerojet Rocketdyne in a deal that is expected to close on July 28, pending final conditions.
The company also raised its full-year forecasts for revenue and profit as the Ukraine war drives up demand for defense equipment. U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren and some other lawmakers had urged the Defense Department to thoroughly review the proposed deal, saying it could impact the operations of Lockheed Martin, Raytheon and Boeing - all of which depend on products that only Aerojet is able to produce.
Elizabeth Warren cites competition, national security in call to block Aerojet Rocketdyne sale to L3Harris
Sen. Elizabeth Warren and some other lawmakers are calling on the Department of Defense to block the proposed $4.7 billion sale of Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc. to L3Harris Technologies Inc.
AJRD Price Returns
Continue Researching AJRDWant to do more research on Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch