Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AJRD POWR Grades
- AJRD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 71.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AJRD is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- AJRD ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
AJRD Stock Summary
- AEROJET ROCKETDYNE HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.22% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AEROJET ROCKETDYNE HOLDINGS INC is higher than 91.33% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AJRD is more volatile than just 9.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AJRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UBA, NEX, PDS, CVLG, and TRNO.
- AJRD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AEROJET ROCKETDYNE HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.aerojetrocketdyne.com.
AJRD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, AJRD's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.84% higher, now standing at 17.
- Over the past 243 months, AJRD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 22.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AJRD.
AJRD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AJRD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.06% of graded US stocks.
- AJRD's asset turnover comes in at 0.861 -- ranking 6th of 12 Defense stocks.
- NPK, RGR, and AXON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AJRD.
The table below shows AJRD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AJRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AJRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.88||52-week high||$47.35|
|Prev. close||$40.41||52-week low||$35.47|
|Day high||$40.79||Avg. volume||993,079|
|50-day MA||$42.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.24||Market Cap||3.21B|
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD) Company Bio
Aerojet Rocketdyne provides propulsion and energetics to the space, missile defense and strategic systems, tactical systems and armaments areas. The company operates in two segments, Aerospace and Defense, and Real Estate. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1915 and is based in Rancho Cordova, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AJRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AJRD Latest Social Stream
View Full AJRD Social Stream
Latest AJRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AEROJET ROCKETDYNE HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AJRD as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will look at the top 10 aerospace stock picks of Mario Gabelli’s GAMCO Investors. If you want to skip reading about Mario Gabelli’s hedge fund performance and why he is bullish on the aerospace sector, you can go directly to Top 5 Aerospace Stocks To Buy According To Billionaire Mario Gabelli’s […]
Boeing (BA) completes the construction of its new facility, Advanced Composite Fabrication Center, in Mesa, AZ. The facility is likely to boost Boeing's advanced combat aircraft manufacturing capacity.
AHCHY, AJRD, and SKFRY have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 19, 2022.
BGS, CRI, and AJRD have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 15, 2022.
The era of involuntary disclosure through whistleblowers may just be what finally gets business leaders to care about cybersecurity, says Eric Noonan.
AJRD Price Returns
Continue Researching AJRDWant to do more research on Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch