Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AJRD POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AJRD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AJRD is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AJRD ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
AJRD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 943.97, Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.61% of US stocks.
- AJRD's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 91.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AJRD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PSTL, CHCT, IDEX, KRP, and ESTE.
- Visit AJRD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.aerojetrocketdyne.com.
AJRD Valuation Summary
- AJRD's price/sales ratio is 1.6; this is 51.52% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, AJRD's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
- AJRD's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AJRD.
AJRD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AJRD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.06% of graded US stocks.
- AJRD's asset turnover comes in at 0.861 -- ranking 6th of 12 Defense stocks.
- NPK, RGR, and AXON are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AJRD.
The table below shows AJRD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AJRD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AJRD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.22||52-week high||$49.84|
|Prev. close||$40.59||52-week low||$35.47|
|Day high||$41.53||Avg. volume||1,222,600|
|50-day MA||$40.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.78||Market Cap||3.32B|
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (AJRD) Company Bio
Aerojet Rocketdyne provides propulsion and energetics to the space, missile defense and strategic systems, tactical systems and armaments areas. The company operates in two segments, Aerospace and Defense, and Real Estate. Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1915 and is based in Rancho Cordova, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AJRD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AJRD Latest Social Stream
View Full AJRD Social Stream
Latest AJRD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AJRD as an investment opportunity.
Poor air travel outlook in the near term may hurt the Aerospace-Defense Equipment stocks, while mergers should benefit. You may keep a tab on TDG, AJRD & KAMN from this industry
Steel Partners Pleased by Court’s Decision to Grant Temporary Restraining Order Preventing the Unauthorized Use of Aerojet Rocketdyne’s Resources in Connection With 2022 Annual Meeting
NEW YORK, February 24, 2022--Steel Partners Holdings L.P. (together with its affiliates, "Steel Partners" or "we"), which owns approximately 5.2% of the outstanding shares of Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AJRD) ("Aerojet Rocketdyne" or the "Company") and has nominated seven highly qualified candidates for election to the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Board") at the 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (the "Annual Meeting"), today provided an update pertaining to the legal proceed
A supplier to defense companies and NASA, Aerojet is in the middle of an internal legal fight pitting a board faction led by the CEO against one supporting the executive chairman.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 37.7% in Aerojet Rocketdyne (AJRD). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
SpaceX Overview SpaceX (aka Space Exploration Technologies Corp.) is a unique company and one of the most exciting corporate ventures to come along in some time. The company was founded in 2002 by billionaire Elon Musk. It now has over 9,000 employees and is valued in excess of $100 billion,...
AJRD Price Returns
Continue Researching AJRDWant to do more research on Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Aerojet Rocketdyne Holdings Inc (AJRD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch