a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. (AKA): Price and Financial Metrics
AKA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.06||52-week high||$22.92|
|Prev. close||$9.12||52-week low||$3.60|
|Day high||$9.29||Avg. volume||21,526|
|50-day MA||$6.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.66||Market Cap||96.28M|
AKA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKA POWR Grades
- AKA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 78.63% of US stocks.
- AKA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 29 days.
- AKA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 24.6% of US stocks).
AKA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.01, AKA BRANDS HOLDING CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 0.3% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AKA BRANDS HOLDING CORP is reporting a growth rate of -4,254.86%; that's higher than just 0.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of AKA BRANDS HOLDING CORP's share price is greater than that of 99.56% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NNBR, AAL, MODV, ARRY, and JVA.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to AKA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001865107.
AKA Valuation Summary
- AKA's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.9; this is 106.02% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 27 months, AKA's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKA.
a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. (AKA) Company Bio
a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. operates a portfolio of online fashion brands. It offers apparel, footwear, and accessories through its online stores under the Princess Polly, Culture Kings, Petal & Pup, and Rebdolls brands, as well as seven physical stores under the Culture Kings brand name. The company was founded in 2018 and is based in San Francisco, California.
AKA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKA Latest Social Stream
View Full AKA Social Stream
Latest AKA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AKA BRANDS HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKA as an investment opportunity.
a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. (NYSE:AKA) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 12, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder, this conference is […]
a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. ( NYSE:AKA ) shares have had a really impressive month, gaining 36% after a shaky period...
Although the revenue and EPS for a.k.a. Brands (AKA) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended September 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
SAN FRANCISCO, November 08, 2023--a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. (NYSE: AKA), a brand accelerator of next generation fashion brands, today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
SAN FRANCISCO, October 25, 2023--a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. (NYSE: AKA) (the "Company"), a brand accelerator of next generation fashion brands, today announced that it will report its third quarter 2023 financial results after the market close on Wednesday, November 8, 2023. The company will webcast a call with management that day at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (1:30 p.m. Pacific Time).
AKA Price Returns