Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (AKCA): Price and Financial Metrics
AKCA Stock Summary
- Akcea Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on July 14, 2017, making it an older stock than just 6.5% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Akcea Therapeutics Inc is higher than it is for about only 11.32% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Akcea Therapeutics Inc comes in at 228.6%, a number that bests 97.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKCA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HRTX, PBYI, BLDP, PTCT, and QUIK.
- Visit AKCA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.akceatx.com.
AKCA Stock Price Chart More Charts
AKCA Price/Volume Stats
Akcea Therapeutics, Inc. (AKCA) Company Bio
Akcea Therapeutics Inc., a late-stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on developing and commercializing drugs to treat patients with cardiometabolic diseases caused by lipid disorders in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.