Asanko Gold Inc. (AKG): Price and Financial Metrics
AKG Stock Summary
- For AKG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Asanko Gold Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AKG comes in at 74.07% -- higher than that of 96.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BRKS, TWOU, QUOT, ANGO, and ESTA.
- AKG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Asanko Gold Inc's official web site, go to www.asanko.com.
AKG Stock Price Chart More Charts
AKG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.95||52-week high||$1.10|
|Prev. close||$0.97||52-week low||$0.50|
|Day high||$0.96||Avg. volume||375,991|
|50-day MA||$0.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.84||Market Cap||213.84M|
Asanko Gold Inc. (AKG) Company Bio
Asanko Gold Inc. engages in the exploration, development, and production of gold in Ghana. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Vancouver, Canada.