Embotelladora Andina S.A. (AKO.B): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKO.B POWR Grades
- AKO.B scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AKO.B is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 142 days.
- AKO.B ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
AKO.B Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AKO.B is currently 0.01, higher than just 0.47% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that AKO.B's revenue has grown -15.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.72% of US companies in our set.
- ANDINA BOTTLING CO INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 506.6%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.43% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ANDINA BOTTLING CO INC are TGLS, VSH, RCKY, SEB, and PAHC.
- Visit AKO.B's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.koandina.com.
AKO.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKO.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.55||52-week high||$14.95|
|Prev. close||$14.72||52-week low||$9.63|
|Day high||$14.75||Avg. volume||63,426|
|50-day MA||$13.20||Dividend yield||9.42%|
|200-day MA||$11.61||Market Cap||2.30B|
Embotelladora Andina S.A. (AKO.B) Company Bio
Embotelladora Andina S.A., produces, markets, and distributes Coca-Cola soft drinks in Chile, Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay. It also offers fruit juices, ready-to-drink tea, other fruit-flavored beverages, and mineral and purified water; and flavored waters and other carbonated beverages. In addition, the company distributes non-carbonated beverages, such as tea, fruit juices, energy and sport drinks, and waters; beer under the Amstel, Bavaria, Birra Moretti, Desperados, Dos Equis (XX), Edelweiss, Heineken, Kaiser, Sol, and Xingú brands; and spirits. Further, it manufactures glass and polyethylene terephthalate bottles, cases, and plastic caps. The company offers its products primarily through small retailers, restaurants and bars, supermarkets, and third party distributors. Embotelladora Andina S.A. was founded in 1946 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
Most Popular Stories View All
AKO.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKO.B Latest Social Stream
View Full AKO.B Social Stream
Latest AKO.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANDINA BOTTLING CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKO.B as an investment opportunity.
Foreword About the Ben Graham Formula The Ben Graham Formula strategy contains ultra-stable stocks that will infrequently lose money if held over a long period of time. It was developed based on a screen in Graham's book, The Intelligent Investor. For those who have read the book, it is the...
AKO.B Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AKO.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Andina Bottling Co Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Andina Bottling Co Inc (AKO.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Andina Bottling Co Inc (AKO.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Andina Bottling Co Inc (AKO.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch