Embotelladora Andina S.A. (AKO.B): Price and Financial Metrics
AKO.B Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.00||52-week high||$17.66|
|Prev. close||$14.59||52-week low||$11.49|
|Day high||$15.16||Avg. volume||21,804|
|50-day MA||$13.22||Dividend yield||6%|
|200-day MA||$14.82||Market Cap||2.21B|
AKO.B Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKO.B POWR Grades
- AKO.B scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 95.91% of US stocks.
- AKO.B's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- AKO.B's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 28.04% of US stocks).
AKO.B Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ANDINA BOTTLING CO INC is higher than merely 0.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of ANDINA BOTTLING CO INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AKO.B comes in at 542.42% -- higher than that of 99.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKO.B, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MIXT, ARHS, IPAR, MLR, and PAHC.
- AKO.B's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ANDINA BOTTLING CO INC's official web site, go to www.koandina.com.
Embotelladora Andina S.A. (AKO.B) Company Bio
Embotelladora Andina S.A., produces, markets, and distributes Coca-Cola soft drinks in Chile, Brazil, Argentina, and Paraguay. It also offers fruit juices, ready-to-drink tea, other fruit-flavored beverages, and mineral and purified water; and flavored waters and other carbonated beverages. In addition, the company distributes non-carbonated beverages, such as tea, fruit juices, energy and sport drinks, and waters; beer under the Amstel, Bavaria, Birra Moretti, Desperados, Dos Equis (XX), Edelweiss, Heineken, Kaiser, Sol, and Xingú brands; and spirits. Further, it manufactures glass and polyethylene terephthalate bottles, cases, and plastic caps. The company offers its products primarily through small retailers, restaurants and bars, supermarkets, and third party distributors. Embotelladora Andina S.A. was founded in 1946 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
AKO.B Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKO.B Latest Social Stream
View Full AKO.B Social Stream
Latest AKO.B News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ANDINA BOTTLING CO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKO.B as an investment opportunity.
Foreword About the Ben Graham Formula The Ben Graham Formula strategy contains ultra-stable stocks that will infrequently lose money if held over a long period of time. It was developed based on a screen in Graham's book, The Intelligent Investor. For those who have read the book, it is the...
AKO.B Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching AKO.BHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Andina Bottling Co Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Andina Bottling Co Inc (AKO.B) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Andina Bottling Co Inc (AKO.B) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Andina Bottling Co Inc (AKO.B) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch