Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS): Price and Financial Metrics
AKTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.60||52-week high||$4.96|
|Prev. close||$0.61||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||735,290|
|50-day MA||$0.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.23||Market Cap||43.29M|
AKTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKTS POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AKTS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AKTS is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AKTS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AKTS Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that AKTS's revenue has grown 76.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.64% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, AKTS is more volatile than 92.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AKTS comes in at -80.42% -- higher than that of merely 7.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AKOUSTIS TECHNOLOGIES INC are LGVN, CYCN, CYN, TFFP, and TDUP.
- Visit AKTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.akoustis.com.
AKTS Valuation Summary
- AKTS's EV/EBIT ratio is -0.8; this is 104.23% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 102 months, AKTS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2169.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKTS.
AKTS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 517.29%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -54.96%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -45.31%.
The table below shows AKTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AKTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AKTS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.22% of graded US stocks.
- AKTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 196th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MXL, MVIS, and EMAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AKTS.
The table below shows AKTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS) Company Bio
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. operates in the telecommunications and fiber optics sector. The company designs and manufactures various radio frequency (RF) filters enabling the RF front-end of mobile wireless devices, such as smartphones and tablets. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Huntersville, North Carolina.
AKTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKTS Latest Social Stream
View Full AKTS Social Stream
Latest AKTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AKOUSTIS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKTS as an investment opportunity.
Multi-Year, Multi-Million Dollar Phase 2 Award for Development of High Frequency 2-18 GHz XBAW® Filter TechnologyAward Invests in Development of Akoustis’ Single-Crystal and XP3F Filter TechnologiesNew Materials and Device Manufacturing to Target Commercial and Defense Markets Charlotte, N.C., Nov. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:AKTS) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript November 13, 2023 Akoustis Technologies, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.26 EPS, expectations were $-0.18. Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Akoustis Technologies Fiscal 2024 First Quarter Conference Call. As a reminder, this conference call is being recorded. At […]
Charlotte, N.C., Nov. 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced today that founder and CEO Jeff Shealy will attend the 14th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference being held at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel on November 16, 2023. Investors that would like to schedule a me
Q1 Revenue Up 26% Year-Over-Year, In-Line with Prior Guidance Guiding Revenue Flat in December Quarter, then 18 to 25% Growth with Record Revenue Projected in March QuarterGrowth, Cost Savings Initiatives, Chips ITC Refund Support Operating Cash Flow Breakeven <1 Year AwayRobust Customer Activity in Wi-Fi AP, 5G Infrastructure, Defense, Timing Control, Semiconductor Back-End Services Plus Multiple Design Wins for Next-Generation Wi-Fi 7 Consumer-Focused OEMsCompany to Host Investor Update Call T
Akoustis Receives Purchase Order for Three BAW Filter Designs from 5G Mobile and Wi-Fi Router RF Front-End Customer
New Designs Developed Using Akoustis’ Proprietary XBAW Foundry ProcessCustomer Designed Filters to Target Wi-Fi 7 AP and China Mobile MarketsProduction Ramp Expected in First Half Calendar 2024 Charlotte, N.C., Nov. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced that it has received a purcha
AKTS Price Returns
Continue Researching AKTSWant to do more research on Akoustis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch