Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKTS POWR Grades
- AKTS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 46.59% of US stocks.
- AKTS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- AKTS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.19% of US stocks).
AKTS Stock Summary
- AKTS's price/sales ratio is 11.07; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 10,902.7%, AKOUSTIS TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.62% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AKTS's revenue has grown 142.66% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.22% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CLSD, YMAB, SLDP, TERN, and UBX.
- Visit AKTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.akoustis.com.
AKTS Valuation Summary
- AKTS's price/sales ratio is 11; this is 340% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- AKTS's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKTS.
AKTS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -264.3%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -44.43%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -145.43%.
The table below shows AKTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AKTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AKTS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.22% of graded US stocks.
- AKTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 196th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MXL, MVIS, and EMAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AKTS.
The table below shows AKTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AKTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.74||52-week high||$7.62|
|Prev. close||$3.69||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$3.80||Avg. volume||487,786|
|50-day MA||$3.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.29||Market Cap||214.03M|
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS) Company Bio
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. operates in the telecommunications and fiber optics sector. The company designs and manufactures various radio frequency (RF) filters enabling the RF front-end of mobile wireless devices, such as smartphones and tablets. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Huntersville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
AKTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKTS Latest Social Stream
View Full AKTS Social Stream
Latest AKTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AKOUSTIS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKTS as an investment opportunity.
Wi-Fi NOW Supports and Promotes All Things Wi-Fi to Make High-Quality, High-Performance W-Fi Available to Everyone, EverywhereAkoustis Adds to Wi-Fi NOW’s Growing, Global Thought Leadership Charlotte, N.C., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced that it has joined the Wi-Fi NOW
Akoustis Technologies and RF Industries have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The accelerated deployment of 5G enhances the prospects of the Zacks Semiconductors - Radio Frequency industry players like Akoustis (AKTS) and RF Industries (RFIL) despite challenging industry conditions.
Akoustis Technologies ( NASDAQ:AKTS ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$5.57m (up 198% from...
Akoustis Registers 198% Revenue Growth In Q1 Aided By Production Ramp Up Across 5G Mobile, Infra, Automotive Markets
Akoustis Technologies, Inc (NASDAQ: AKTS) reported first-quarter FY23 revenue growth of 198% year-on-year to $5.57 million, marginally beating the consensus of $5.56 million. Non-GAAP EPS loss of $(0.28) missed the consensus loss of $(0.20). Akoustis held $60.7 million in cash and equivalents. Jeff Shealy, founder and CEO of Akoustis, stated, "Our current growth is being driven largely by production ramps of our patented XBAW RF filter solutions to multiple customers across our diverse end marke
AKTS Price Returns
Continue Researching AKTSWant to do more research on Akoustis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch