Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKTS POWR Grades
- AKTS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 49.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AKTS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- AKTS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.39% of US stocks).
AKTS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 78.38, Akoustis Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.11% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.03%, Akoustis Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.81% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Akoustis Technologies Inc comes in at 269.72%, a number that bests 97.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Akoustis Technologies Inc are ACRS, RESN, IONS, RETA, and CUE.
- AKTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Akoustis Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.akoustis.com.
AKTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AKTS's price/sales ratio is 1327.52% higher, now standing at 77.8.
- AKTS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2158.7 over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, AKTS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2158.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKTS.
AKTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AKTS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.39% of graded US stocks.
- AKTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.068 -- ranking 195th of 207 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KLIC, CIEN, and AOSL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AKTS.
The table below shows AKTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AKTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.95||52-week high||$19.15|
|Prev. close||$9.77||52-week low||$7.40|
|Day high||$9.98||Avg. volume||642,861|
|50-day MA||$9.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.44||Market Cap||510.53M|
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS) Company Bio
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. operates in the telecommunications and fiber optics sector. The company designs and manufactures various radio frequency (RF) filters enabling the RF front-end of mobile wireless devices, such as smartphones and tablets. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Huntersville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
AKTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKTS Latest Social Stream
View Full AKTS Social Stream
Latest AKTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Akoustis Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKTS as an investment opportunity.
Charlotte, N.C., Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced today that senior management will attend the 23rd Annual HC Wainwright Global Investment Conference on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. Meetings will take place virtually given the ongoing call for social distancing due to the
Charlotte, N.C., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced today that senior management will attend the Piper Sandler Global Technology Conference on Monday, September 13, 2021. Meetings will take place virtually given the ongoing call for social distancing due to the Covid-19 pan
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS) reported a wider-than-expected loss and revenue miss in the fourth quarter owing to semiconductor supply chain disruptions and the COVID-19 pandemic. Shares fell 8.7% following the news to close at $9.12 on August 30. The company is an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of BAW high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications. It reported a quarterly loss of $0.19 per share, the same as the prior-year period, but wider than analysts’ estimated loss of $0.16 per share. Furthermore, Akoustis’ fourth-quarter revenue increased a whopping 489% year-over-year to $2.2 million but failed to meet the Street’s estimate of $2.5 million.
Akoustis Technologies' (AKTS) fiscal fourth-quarter results reflect negative impact from coronavirus headwinds. However, strength in the Wi-Fi filter business acted as a tailwind.
Before we begin, please note that today's presentation includes forward-looking statements about our business outlook. All statements other than statements of historical facts included in this conference call, such as expectations regarding our strategies, operations, costs, plans and objectives, including the timing and prospects of product development and customer orders, our expectations regarding achieving design wins from current and future customers, the possibility of entering into collaborative or partnering relationships, potential impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic and guidance regarding expected revenue, product orders and milestones for the current and future fiscal quarters are forward-looking statements.
AKTS Price Returns
Continue Researching AKTSWant to do more research on Akoustis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch