Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKTS POWR Grades
- AKTS scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 44.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AKTS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AKTS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AKTS Stock Summary
- AKTS's price/sales ratio is 36.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.17% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -98.54%, Akoustis Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.68% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AKTS's revenue has grown 282.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.09% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACRS, EDIT, TBPH, FREQ, and CUE.
- AKTS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Akoustis Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.akoustis.com.
AKTS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AKTS's price/sales ratio is 1327.52% higher, now standing at 77.8.
- AKTS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2158.7 over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, AKTS's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2158.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKTS.
AKTS Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 127.82%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 112.63%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -641.9%.
The table below shows AKTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AKTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AKTS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.22% of graded US stocks.
- AKTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 196th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MXL, MVIS, and EMAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AKTS.
The table below shows AKTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AKTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.31||52-week high||$11.50|
|Prev. close||$4.16||52-week low||$3.25|
|Day high||$4.31||Avg. volume||600,178|
|50-day MA||$4.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.32||Market Cap||241.20M|
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS) Company Bio
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. operates in the telecommunications and fiber optics sector. The company designs and manufactures various radio frequency (RF) filters enabling the RF front-end of mobile wireless devices, such as smartphones and tablets. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Huntersville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
AKTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKTS Latest Social Stream
View Full AKTS Social Stream
Latest AKTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Akoustis Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKTS as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Akoustis Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AKTS ), then you'll have to look at the...
Akoustis Receives 5G Mobile XBAW Filter Development Order from a New Tier-1 RF Module and Filter Customer
New Customer is Akoustis’ Fifth Active 5G Mobile Engagement, Which Includes Three Tier-1 CustomersNew Filter is for 5G RF Front-End Modules for Radio Bands with Challenging Coexistence RequirementsXBAW Filter Products Will Use Akoustis’ Internally Developed WLP for Integration into Customer’s 5G RF Front-End Modules Charlotte, N.C., Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk
•Boller Joined Akoustis in 2017; Brings Over 25 Years’ Finance ExperienceCharlotte, N.C., Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced the appointment of Ken Boller as Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Boller joined the Company in 2017 as Corporate Controller and has served in the role of
Before we begin, please note that today's presentation includes forward-looking statements about our business outlook. All statements other than statements of historical facts included in this conference call, such as expectations regarding our strategies, operations, costs, plans and objectives, including the timing and prospects of product development and customer orders, our expectations regarding achieving design wins from current and future customers, the possibility of entering into collaborative or partnering relationships, potential impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, litigation matters, guidance regarding expected revenue, product orders and milestones for the current and future fiscal quarters, and expectations regarding the integration of acquired business operations are forwa...
Akoustis (AKTS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -21.05% and 0.38%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AKTS Price Returns
Continue Researching AKTSWant to do more research on Akoustis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch