Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKTS POWR Grades
- AKTS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 70.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AKTS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- AKTS's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 0.87% of US stocks).
AKTS Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.5, AKOUSTIS TECHNOLOGIES INC has a higher such ratio than 88.78% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 11,402.6%, AKOUSTIS TECHNOLOGIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.67% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for AKOUSTIS TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 107.97%, a number that bests 93.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKTS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SLDP, BTAI, PRVB, YMAB, and VERU.
- Visit AKTS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.akoustis.com.
AKTS Valuation Summary
- AKTS's price/sales ratio is 9.8; this is 308.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- AKTS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 2167.1 over the prior 95 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKTS.
AKTS Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 517.29%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -54.96%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -45.31%.
The table below shows AKTS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AKTS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AKTS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.22% of graded US stocks.
- AKTS's asset turnover comes in at 0.07 -- ranking 196th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MXL, MVIS, and EMAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AKTS.
The table below shows AKTS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AKTS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AKTS, see our AKTS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$16.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
AKTS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKTS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.89||52-week high||$7.13|
|Prev. close||$2.80||52-week low||$2.28|
|Day high||$2.90||Avg. volume||848,549|
|50-day MA||$3.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.60||Market Cap||206.79M|
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (AKTS) Company Bio
Akoustis Technologies, Inc. operates in the telecommunications and fiber optics sector. The company designs and manufactures various radio frequency (RF) filters enabling the RF front-end of mobile wireless devices, such as smartphones and tablets. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Huntersville, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
AKTS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKTS Latest Social Stream
View Full AKTS Social Stream
Latest AKTS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AKOUSTIS TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKTS as an investment opportunity.
Akoustis Appoints Michelle L. Petock, CEO of W Greig & Company, to its Board of Directors
Charlotte, N.C., March 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced today that it has appointed Michelle L. Petock as a new member of its board of directors. The appointment brings the total number of board members to eight. Ms. Petock will serve on the Strategic Development Committee and
Shareholders in Akoustis Technologies (NASDAQ:AKTS) have lost 50%, as stock drops 13% this past week
In order to justify the effort of selecting individual stocks, it's worth striving to beat the returns from a market...
Akoustis to Attend the 35th Annual Roth Conference on March 13th, 2023
Charlotte, N.C., March 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Akoustis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AKTS) (“Akoustis” or the “Company”), an integrated device manufacturer (IDM) of patented bulk acoustic wave (BAW) high-band RF filters for mobile and other wireless applications, announced today that Founder and CEO Jeff Shealy will attend the 35th Annual Roth Conference being held at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Nigel in Orange County, CA on March 12-14, 2023. Investors are invited to request a meeting with Ako
Is Akoustis Technologies (AKTS) Stock Outpacing Its Computer and Technology Peers This Year?
Here is how Akoustis (AKTS) and Okta (OKTA) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
12 Most Promising Growth Stocks According to Analysts
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 most promising growth stocks according to analysts. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Promising Growth Stocks According to Analysts. Which stocks perform better? Growth or value? This age-old growth versus value debate has been around ever since people started investing […]
AKTS Price Returns
Continue Researching AKTSWant to do more research on Akoustis Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Akoustis Technologies Inc (AKTS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...