Akumin Inc. (AKU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AKU Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Akumin Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.5% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Akumin Inc is higher than it is for about 97.35% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for AKU comes in at -796.33% -- higher than that of only 0.4% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Akumin Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SJI, GSL, GLPI, BNL, and AM.
- Visit AKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.akumin.com.
AKU Valuation Summary
- AKU's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 84.21% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 51 weeks, AKU's price/earnings ratio has gone down 37.4.
- Over the past 51 weeks, AKU's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKU.
AKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.57||52-week high||$3.38|
|Prev. close||$0.60||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$0.57||Avg. volume||46,612|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.40||Market Cap||51.02M|
Akumin Inc. (AKU) Company Bio
Akumin Inc. provides outpatient diagnostic imaging services in the United States. As of December 31, 2019, the company operated 129 imaging centers located in Florida, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Georgia, Texas, Illinois, and Kansas. Its centers offer physicians with imaging capabilities to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders, and reduce unnecessary invasive procedures. The company provides a range of medical imaging services, including magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, positron emission tomography, nuclear medicine, mammography, ultrasound, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, radiology, and other diagnostic or interventional radiology procedures; and online medical bill payment services. Akumin Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
AKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKU Latest Social Stream
View Full AKU Social Stream
Latest AKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Akumin Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKU as an investment opportunity.
Toronto, A6, based Investment company CIBC Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Bank of Nova Scotia, Franco-Nevada Corp, Suncor Energy Inc, NVIDIA Corp, iShares MSCI EAFE ETF, sells Shaw Communications Inc, Progressive Corp, Visa Inc, Allegion PLC, Lightspeed Commerce Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, CIBC Asset Management Inc.
Akumin Inc. (NASDAQ: AKU) (TSX: AKU) is pleased to announce that Riadh Zine, Chairman & Co-CEO, and Rhonda Longmore-Grund, President & Co-CEO, will present virtually at the 40th Annual J.P. Morgan Health Care Conference on Wednesday, January 12, 2022, at 2:15pm EST.
If you want to know who really controls Akumin Inc. ( TSE:AKU ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its share...
Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP, a Leading Securities Fraud Law Firm, Continues Its Investigation of Akumin Inc. (AKU) on Behalf of Investors
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP (“GPM”), a leading national shareholder rights law firm, continues its investigation on behalf of Akumin Inc. (“Akumin” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: AKU) investors concerning the Company’s possible violations of the federal securities laws. If you suffered a loss on your Akumin investments or would like to inquire about potentially pursuing claims to recover your loss under the federal securities laws, you can submit your c
INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices of Howard G. Smith Continues Its Investigation of Akumin Inc. (AKU) on Behalf of Investors
BENSALEM, Pa., Dec. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith continues its investigation on behalf of Akumin Inc. (“Akumin” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: AKU) investors concerning the Company’s possible violations of federal securities laws. On Sunday, August 15, 2021, Akumin announced that it would not timely file its financial report for the period ended June 30, 2021 because the Company requires “additional information and analysis relate[d] to potential additional credit loss
AKU Price Returns