Akumin Inc. (AKU): Price and Financial Metrics
AKU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.15||52-week high||$2.18|
|Prev. close||$0.15||52-week low||$0.12|
|Day high||$0.15||Avg. volume||616,257|
|50-day MA||$0.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.55||Market Cap||13.28M|
AKU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AKU Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of AKUMIN INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.02, AKUMIN INC has a higher such ratio than merely 0.14% of stocks in our set.
- AKU's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.15% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AKU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWN, IDA, DHC, NEN, and FPAY.
- Visit AKU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.akumin.com.
AKU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, AKU's EV/EBIT ratio is 232.76% lower, now standing at -15.4.
- Over the past 37 months, AKU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 32.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AKU.
Akumin Inc. (AKU) Company Bio
Akumin Inc. provides outpatient diagnostic imaging services in the United States. As of December 31, 2019, the company operated 129 imaging centers located in Florida, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Georgia, Texas, Illinois, and Kansas. Its centers offer physicians with imaging capabilities to facilitate the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and disorders, and reduce unnecessary invasive procedures. The company provides a range of medical imaging services, including magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, positron emission tomography, nuclear medicine, mammography, ultrasound, digital radiography, fluoroscopy, radiology, and other diagnostic or interventional radiology procedures; and online medical bill payment services. Akumin Inc. is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
AKU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AKU Latest Social Stream
View Full AKU Social Stream
Latest AKU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AKUMIN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AKU as an investment opportunity.
Pre-market stock movers are among the biggest topics worth checking out on Tuesday and we have the latest news for investors!
It's time to close out this week of trading with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers to watch Friday morning!
It's time to start the week off right with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Monday morning!
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers this morning as we check out the latest news on Thursday!
Akumin Inc. ("Akumin" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AKU) (TSX: AKU) announced today that it has changed its auditor from Ernst & Young LLP ("EY") to Deloitte & Touche LLP ("Deloitte").
AKU Price Returns