Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO): Price and Financial Metrics
ALBO Stock Summary
- For ALBO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- ALBO's price/sales ratio is 86.15; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.47% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALBO's revenue has grown -68.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.99% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALBO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XPL, HTBX, KPTI, CLSN, and PZG.
- Visit ALBO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.albireopharma.com.
ALBO Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.45||52-week high||$38.69|
|Prev. close||$24.74||52-week low||$16.13|
|Day high||$24.99||Avg. volume||121,756|
|50-day MA||$23.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.31||Market Cap||310.20M|
Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO) Company Bio
Albireo Pharma, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel bile acid modulators to treat orphan pediatric liver diseases and gastrointestinal (GI) disorders. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts.