Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALBO POWR Grades
- ALBO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 80.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALBO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- ALBO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ALBO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALBO is 0.08 -- better than just 10.48% of US stocks.
- ALBO's price/sales ratio is 61.7; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.69% of US stocks.
- Albireo Pharma Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -27.08%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 10.02% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Albireo Pharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FOLD, BLDP, SURF, CAPR, and ONCT.
- ALBO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Albireo Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.albireopharma.com.
ALBO Valuation Summary
- ALBO's price/sales ratio is 63.7; this is 461.23% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 173 months, ALBO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ALBO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALBO.
ALBO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 109.22%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 44.23%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -145.6%.
The table below shows ALBO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALBO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALBO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.75% of graded US stocks.
- ALBO's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 346th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LCI, MBIO, and XNCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALBO.
The table below shows ALBO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.79||52-week high||$43.41|
|Prev. close||$29.61||52-week low||$27.23|
|Day high||$30.86||Avg. volume||196,458|
|50-day MA||$30.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.15||Market Cap||592.89M|
Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO) Company Bio
Albireo Pharma, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel bile acid modulators to treat orphan pediatric liver diseases and gastrointestinal (GI) disorders. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALBO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALBO Social Stream
Latest ALBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Albireo Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALBO as an investment opportunity.
– Listed on the German national price list and all pharmacy software programs – – Bylvay is approved in U.S., EU and UK as first drug treatment for patients with PFIC – – Only once-daily drug indicated to treat all forms of PFIC – BOSTON, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a rare pediatric liver disease company developing novel bile acid modulators, today announced that Bylvay (odevixibat), the first drug approved in Europe for the treatment of all types of p
BOSTON, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a rare pediatric liver disease company developing novel bile acid modulators, today announced the grant of inducement stock options exercisable for an aggregate of 15,000 shares of Albireos common stock and restricted stock units representing the opportunity to acquire 3,500 shares of Albireos common stock. The exercise price for the inducement grants is $29.50 per share, the closing price of Albireos common stock on September 7, 2021, the grant date, and were granted as inducements material to the employees acceptance of employment with Albireo in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). Each stock option has a 10-year term and vests over a four-year period, subject to the employees continued service...
– Bylvay now approved in U.S., EU and UK as first drug treatment for patients with PFIC – – Only once-daily drug indicated to treat all forms of PFIC – – MHRA decision based on data from the largest Phase 3 PFIC trial to date – BOSTON, Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a rare pediatric liver disease company developing novel bile acid modulators, today announced that the UK Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) has granted marketing autho
Albireo Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: ALBO ) has agreed to sell its Priority Review Voucher (PRV) for $105 million. The FDA granted the PRV for Bylvay to treat pruritus Full story available on Benzinga.com
– PRV was granted to Albireo with the FDA approval of BylvayTM (odevixibat) in July – – Non-dilutive capital further strengthens the Company’s financial position – BOSTON, Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a rare pediatric liver disease company developing novel bile acid modulators, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to sell its Priority Review Voucher (PRV) for $105 million. The PRV was granted to Albireo under a U.S. Food and D
ALBO Price Returns