Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALBO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ALBO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 44.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALBO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ALBO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ALBO Stock Summary
- Albireo Pharma Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 11.12% of US listed stocks.
- ALBO's price/sales ratio is 72.33; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.57% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ALBO comes in at -25.8% -- higher than that of merely 9.84% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Albireo Pharma Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ABEO, QUOT, KALA, CLSN, and AAOI.
- Visit ALBO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.albireopharma.com.
ALBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.62||52-week high||$49.00|
|Prev. close||$34.12||52-week low||$22.08|
|Day high||$34.94||Avg. volume||170,466|
|50-day MA||$31.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.28||Market Cap||664.53M|
Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO) Company Bio
Albireo Pharma, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel bile acid modulators to treat orphan pediatric liver diseases and gastrointestinal (GI) disorders. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
ALBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALBO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALBO Social Stream
Latest ALBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Albireo Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALBO as an investment opportunity.
– Phase 3 data presentations on long-term treatment and substantial clinical benefits of Bylvay™ (odevixibat) – – Data presentations on Phase 1 product candidate, A3907, in development for adult cholestatic liver disease – BOSTON, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a clinical-stage rare liver disease company developing novel bile acid modulators, today announced the presentation of data at the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL) Internationa
Photo by Natali_Mis/iStock via Getty Images In my first article, I compared Mirum Pharma (MIRM) with Albireo Pharma (ALBO) and concluded that Albireo must be valued higher than Mirum. Nevertheless, both companies are significantly undervalued. In my opinion, this is especially caused by the expected fierce battle for market share...
ALBO, EBMT, GAN, IRTC, and WLKP have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 26, 2021
BOSTON, May 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a rare liver disease company developing novel bile acid modulators, today announced that Ron Cooper, President and Chief Executive Officer, will present as part of fireside chats at both the 2021 Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, June 2, at 9:30 a.m. EDT and William Blair’s 41st Annual Growth Stock Conference on Thursday, June 3, at 12:40 p.m. EDT. Members of the management team will also host meetings with investors June 1-3. The live webcast of both presentations will be accessible from the Media & Investors page of Albireo’s website, ir.albireopharma.com. To ensure a timely connection to the webcast, it is recommended that users register at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start t...
BOSTON, April 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a clinical-stage rare liver disease company developing novel bile acid modulators, today announced participation in the upcoming Needham 20th Annual Healthcare Conference on April 12-15. Albireo executives taking part will include Ron Cooper, President and Chief Executive Officer and Simon Harford, Chief Financial Officer. The team will participate in a fireside chat on April 13 at 9:30 a.m. ET, which will be available on-demand on the Albireo Media & Investors page at ir.albireopharma.com, as well as hosting meeting with investors throughout the conference. About Albireo Albireo Pharma is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of novel bile acid modulators to treat rare pediat...
ALBO Price Returns