Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALBO POWR Grades
- ALBO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 58.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALBO is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ALBO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 8.2% of US stocks).
ALBO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,024.42%, ALBIREO PHARMA INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.9% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ALBO has reported earnings growth of 311.67%, putting it ahead of 94.64% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALBO's revenue has grown 432.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALBIREO PHARMA INC are SRDX, HCWB, APM, CLVS, and KLIC.
- Visit ALBO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.albireopharma.com.
ALBO Valuation Summary
- ALBO's price/earnings ratio is -3.5; this is 115.09% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ALBO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 15.6 over the prior 188 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALBO.
ALBO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 402.87%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -374.3%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 15.44%.
The table below shows ALBO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALBO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALBO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.41% of graded US stocks.
- ALBO's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 346th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LCI, MBIO, and XNCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALBO.
The table below shows ALBO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.78||52-week high||$37.63|
|Prev. close||$22.94||52-week low||$16.02|
|Day high||$24.00||Avg. volume||313,754|
|50-day MA||$21.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.09||Market Cap||492.27M|
Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO) Company Bio
Albireo Pharma, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel bile acid modulators to treat orphan pediatric liver diseases and gastrointestinal (GI) disorders. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALBO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALBO Social Stream
Latest ALBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALBIREO PHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALBO as an investment opportunity.
Albireo Pharma (NASDAQ:ALBO) dips 16% this week as increasing losses might not be inspiring confidence among its investors
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. Active investors aim to buy stocks that...
Wedbush analyst Andreas Argyrides reiterated a Buy rating on Albireo Pharma (ALBO - Research Report) today and set a price target of $53.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $22.15.According to TipRanks, Argyrides is an analyst with an average return of -11.4% and a 43.75% success rate. Argyrides covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ascendis Pharma, Albireo Pharma, and BioMarin Pharmaceutical.Currently, the analyst consensus on Albireo Pharma is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $56.20, a 153.72% upside from current levels. In a report released today, H.C. Wainwright also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $68.00 price target.
BOSTON, Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a rare disease company developing novel bile acid modulators to treat pediatric and adult liver diseases, today announced participation in the Jefferies London Healthcare Conference in London, UK, from November 15-17, 2022. Simon Harford, Chief Financial Officer of Albireo, will be presenting on November 15, 2022, at 10:20 AM GMT. A replay of the webcast will be available on-demand on the Albireo Investors page: ir.al
Albireo Pharma (ALBO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.61% and 1.58%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bylvay® (odevixibat) Q3 2022 PFIC net revenue of $7.5 million, September YTD 2022 $18.1 millionNew disease modification and native liver survival data with Bylvay in PFIC patients presented at AASLD Positive Bylvay Phase 3 ASSERT topline data in ALGS presented at AASLD; submissions on track Completed enrollment in BOLD study in biliary atresia, third Bylvay Phase 3 programCompany to host a conference call and webcast today at 4:30 p.m. ET BOSTON, Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma,
ALBO Price Returns