Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALBO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALBO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALBO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ALBO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.45% of US stocks).
ALBO Stock Summary
- For ALBO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.08% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.17, Albireo Pharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.62% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Albireo Pharma Inc comes in at 388.43%, a number that bests 97.85% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALBO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KMPH, EPZM, KPTI, INFN, and BYSI.
- ALBO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Albireo Pharma Inc's official web site, go to www.albireopharma.com.
ALBO Valuation Summary
- ALBO's price/sales ratio is 63.7; this is 461.23% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 173 months, ALBO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ALBO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 173 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALBO.
ALBO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -274.67%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 349.92%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 349.92%.
The table below shows ALBO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALBO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALBO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 12.41% of graded US stocks.
- ALBO's asset turnover comes in at 0.035 -- ranking 346th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LCI, MBIO, and XNCR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALBO.
The table below shows ALBO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.36||52-week high||$37.86|
|Prev. close||$19.47||52-week low||$17.81|
|Day high||$19.79||Avg. volume||291,920|
|50-day MA||$25.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.78||Market Cap||374.85M|
Albireo Pharma, Inc. (ALBO) Company Bio
Albireo Pharma, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the development and commercialization of novel bile acid modulators to treat orphan pediatric liver diseases and gastrointestinal (GI) disorders. The company is based in Boston, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALBO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALBO Social Stream
Latest ALBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Albireo Pharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALBO as an investment opportunity.
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NTLA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -19.78% and 33.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Teladoc Health, Albireo Pharma and The Joint Corp are included in this blog.
— Conference call and webcast to be held at 10:00 a.m. ET —BOSTON, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a rare liver disease company developing novel bile acid modulators, today announced that management will host a conference call and live audio webcast at 10:00 a.m. ET on March 1, 2022, to provide a business update and review the company’s financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. To access the live conference call by phone, di
– Decision provides access to the first drug treatment approved in PFIC for patients in England, Wales and Northern Ireland – Positive NICE review completed in less than six months post MHRA approval – NICE review is first successful clinical & economic benefit assessment of Bylvay completed in Europe – Bylvay already submitted for reimbursement in multiple European countries BOSTON, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Albireo Pharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALBO), a rare liver disease company developing no
Albireo Pharma (ALBO) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ALBO Price Returns