Alcon Inc. (ALC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ALC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ALC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.69% of US stocks).
ALC Stock Summary
- ALC has a market capitalization of $32,674,099,023 -- more than approximately 93.1% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 889.38, ALCON INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.69% of US stocks.
- ALC's current price/earnings ratio is 97.53, which is higher than 94.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALCON INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CSGP, FTV, GGG, CARR, and MMSI.
- Visit ALC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alcon.com.
ALC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALC's price/earnings ratio is 323.45% higher, now standing at 95.7.
- Over the past 48 months, ALC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALC.
ALC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 38.86% of graded US stocks.
- ALC's asset turnover comes in at 0.284 -- ranking 134th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$67.49||52-week high||$81.97|
|Prev. close||$66.90||52-week low||$55.21|
|Day high||$67.54||Avg. volume||977,433|
|50-day MA||$71.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$68.10||Market Cap||33.08B|
Alcon Inc. (ALC) Company Bio
Alcon is an American Swiss medical company specializing in eye care products with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland, and incorporated in Fribourg, Switzerland. Alcon began as a US company and its US subsidiary’s headquarters remain in Fort Worth, Texas, where the Alcon division of the company was founded. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ALC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALC Latest Social Stream
View Full ALC Social Stream
Latest ALC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALCON INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALC as an investment opportunity.
Alcon’s "The Lens" Interactive Compliance Training Experience Receives Coveted Anthem Award
GENEVA, March 23, 2023--Alcon’s "The Lens" Interactive Compliance Training Experience Receives Coveted Anthem Award
Alcon to Host 2023 Capital Markets Day
GENEVA, March 20, 2023--Alcon to Host 2023 Capital Markets Day
Alcon Inc. (NYSE:ALC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Alcon Inc. (NYSE:ALC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Greetings and welcome to the Alcon’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to your host, Mr. Dan Cravens, Vice President and Global Head, Investor […]
Alcon (ALC) Unveils Expansive Vision Care Products at SECO 2023
Alcon (ALC) showcases its reusable toric lens and dry eye/ocular health offerings at the SECO International Meeting 2023 in Atlanta.
Alcon to Debut TOTAL30 for Astigmatism, Dry Eye and Ocular Health Innovations at SECO 2023
FORT WORTH, March 01, 2023--Alcon to Debut TOTAL30 for Astigmatism, Dry Eye and Ocular Health Innovations at SECO 2023
ALC Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...