Allegro MicroSystems Inc. (ALGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALGM POWR Grades
- ALGM scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.34% of US stocks.
- ALGM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 170 days.
- ALGM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 49.15% of US stocks).
ALGM Stock Summary
- ALGM's went public 1.25 years ago, making it older than merely 0.7% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 77.56, Allegro Microsystems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.59% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Allegro Microsystems Inc is reporting a growth rate of 5,618.03%; that's higher than 99.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allegro Microsystems Inc are SLAB, TLMD, KRMD, CBT, and KFS.
- Visit ALGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allegromicro.com.
ALGM Valuation Summary
- ALGM's EV/EBIT ratio is 195.9; this is 507.44% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 44 weeks, ALGM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 49.5.
- ALGM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 49.5 over the prior 44 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALGM.
ALGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALGM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.65% of graded US stocks.
- ALGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.943 -- ranking 50th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.33||52-week high||$38.28|
|Prev. close||$25.61||52-week low||$22.05|
|Day high||$26.34||Avg. volume||882,584|
|50-day MA||$32.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.56||Market Cap||4.99B|
Allegro MicroSystems Inc. (ALGM) Company Bio
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. develops semiconductor technology and application-specific algorithms. It provides current sensors, switches and latches, linear and angular position, and magnetic speed sensors. The firm designs, develops, fabless manufactures and markets of sensor ICs and application-specific analog power ICs enabling the emerging technologies in the automotive and industrial markets. The company was founded on March 30, 2013 and is headquartered in Manchester, NH.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGM Social Stream
Latest ALGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegro Microsystems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGM as an investment opportunity.
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The month of January has been dreadful for Allegro MicroSystems (ALGM). The year 2022 is only several weeks old and the stock is already down over 20%. However, the stock may be due for a bounce after such a big drop in such a short amount of time. Some may...
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. to Announce Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on Tuesday, February 1, 2022
MANCHESTER, N.H., Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALGM) today announced it will release financial results for the third quarter fiscal year 2022 prior to the market opening on Tuesday, February 1, 2022. Following the press release, the Company will host a conference call at 8:30AM Eastern time the same day. Ravi Vig, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Derek D’Antilio, Senior Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Compan
Allegro Announces First-to-Market High-Resolution GMR Wheel Speed and Distance Sensor for ADAS Applications
New A19360 will help automakers achieve levels 3, 4 and 5 automation in passenger vehicles Allegro's A1936 high-resolution GMR wheel speed and distance sensor Built for ADAS applications, this first-to-market wheel speed sensor is ideal for the autonomous vehicles of tomorrow - today. Manchester, NH, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (“Allegro”) (Nasdaq: ALGM), a global leader in sensing and power solutions for motion control and energy-efficient systems, today announc
ALGM Price Returns