Allegro MicroSystems Inc. (ALGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALGM POWR Grades
- ALGM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALGM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ALGM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 14.36% of US stocks).
ALGM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 58.04, ALLEGRO MICROSYSTEMS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.91% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ALLEGRO MICROSYSTEMS INC is higher than 91.11% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- ALGM's price/sales ratio is 9.69; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.07% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALLEGRO MICROSYSTEMS INC are OUST, ALTR, PINS, NVCR, and KIND.
- Visit ALGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allegromicro.com.
ALGM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ALGM's price/sales ratio is 296% higher, now standing at 9.9.
- ALGM's price/earnings ratio has moved down 31.7 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALGM.
ALGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALGM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.65% of graded US stocks.
- ALGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.943 -- ranking 50th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALGM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALGM, see our ALGM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$35.71||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
ALGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.99||52-week high||$48.30|
|Prev. close||$47.37||52-week low||$19.20|
|Day high||$46.99||Avg. volume||1,570,100|
|50-day MA||$41.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$29.20||Market Cap||9.00B|
Allegro MicroSystems Inc. (ALGM) Company Bio
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. develops semiconductor technology and application-specific algorithms. It provides current sensors, switches and latches, linear and angular position, and magnetic speed sensors. The firm designs, develops, fabless manufactures and markets of sensor ICs and application-specific analog power ICs enabling the emerging technologies in the automotive and industrial markets. The company was founded on March 30, 2013 and is headquartered in Manchester, NH.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGM Social Stream
Latest ALGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLEGRO MICROSYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGM as an investment opportunity.
All You Need to Know About Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) Rating Upgrade to Strong Buy
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Strong Demand Environment Pushed Allegro MicroSystems (ALGM) in Q4
TimesSquare Capital Management, an equity investment management company, released its “U.S. Small/Mid Cap Growth Strategy” fourth-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the strategy outperformed the Russell 2500 Growth Index and returned 6.03% (gross), and the index return was 4.72%. For the full year, the strategy return […]
Is Allegro MicroSystems, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ALGM) Latest Stock Performance A Reflection Of Its Financial Health?
Allegro MicroSystems' (NASDAQ:ALGM) stock is up by a considerable 56% over the past three months. Since the market...
Allegro MicroSystems Announces Switching Regulator Modules with up to Five Times Less EMI
Reduces Time to Market, Lowers Development Cost APM81803 and APM81911 ClearPower Regulator Modules High-performance DC-DC regulator IC, low DCR inductor, and two capacitors in a compact package Manchester, NH, USA, March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegro MicroSystems, a global leader in power and sensing solutions for motion control and energy-efficient systems, today announced the addition of two switching regulators to their ClearPower module solutions—the APM81803 and the APM81911 for high
Top Stock Picks for Week of March 20, 2023
An Interesting Computer and Technology Pick and a Top Food and Beverage Producer.
ALGM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...