Allegro MicroSystems Inc. (ALGM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALGM POWR Grades
- ALGM scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 96.72% of US stocks.
- ALGM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 46 weeks.
- ALGM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 38.55% of US stocks).
ALGM Stock Summary
- Allegro Microsystems Inc's stock had its IPO on October 29, 2020, making it an older stock than merely 0.17% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 149.34, Allegro Microsystems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Allegro Microsystems Inc is reporting a growth rate of 2,377.72%; that's higher than 98.99% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MANH, SMTC, EGRX, QTWO, and POWI.
- ALGM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allegro Microsystems Inc's official web site, go to www.allegromicro.com.
ALGM Valuation Summary
- ALGM's EV/EBIT ratio is 195.9; this is 507.44% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 44 weeks, ALGM's price/earnings ratio has gone up 49.5.
- ALGM's price/earnings ratio has moved up 49.5 over the prior 44 weeks.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALGM.
ALGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALGM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.27% of graded US stocks.
- ALGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.875 -- ranking 58th of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.15||52-week high||$36.85|
|Prev. close||$32.13||52-week low||$16.78|
|Day high||$33.31||Avg. volume||724,007|
|50-day MA||$31.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.29||Market Cap||6.29B|
Allegro MicroSystems Inc. (ALGM) Company Bio
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. develops semiconductor technology and application-specific algorithms. It provides current sensors, switches and latches, linear and angular position, and magnetic speed sensors. The firm designs, develops, fabless manufactures and markets of sensor ICs and application-specific analog power ICs enabling the emerging technologies in the automotive and industrial markets. The company was founded on March 30, 2013 and is headquartered in Manchester, NH.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGM Social Stream
Latest ALGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegro Microsystems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGM as an investment opportunity.
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results on Thursday, October 28, 2021
MANCHESTER, N.H., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALGM) today announced it will release financial results for the second quarter fiscal year 2022 prior to the market opening on Thursday, October 28, 2021. Following the press release, the Company will host a conference call at 8:30AM Eastern time the same day. Ravi Vig, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Paul Walsh, Senior Vice President, Finance & Administration and Chief Financial Officer, will discuss the Companys results and business outlook.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Allegro MicroSystems...
Michael Doogue, Svp Technology And Products at Allegro Microsystems (NASDAQ:ALGM), made a large insider sell on September 3, according to a new SEC filing. What Happened: A Form 4 filing from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday showed that Doogue sold 53,478 shares of Allegro Microsystems at a price of $31.23 per share. The total transaction amounted to $1,670,118. Following the transaction, Doogue still owns 445,604 shares of the company, worth $13,907,300. Allegro Microsystem
Gainers PagerDuty (NYSE: PD ) shares increased by 16.02% to $51.4 during Friday''s pre-market session. The company''s market cap stands at $4.2 billion. The company''s, Q2 earnings came out yesterday. MongoDB (NASDAQ: MDB ) stock moved upwards by 14.15% to $458.5. The company''s market cap stands at $29.6 billion. The company''s, Q2 earnings came out yesterday. OLB Gr (NASDAQ: OLB ) shares increased by 11.45% to $5.45. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $39.6 million. Allegro Microsystems (NASDAQ: Full story available on Benzinga.com
Current Sensor Market: Know the Latest Advancements Impacting the Industry Globally, Players -Allegro MicroSystems API Technologies
The Current Sensor market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.47% and is poised to reach $XX Billion by 2027 as compared to $XX Billion in 2020 The 
ALGM Price Returns