Allegro MicroSystems Inc. (ALGM): Price and Financial Metrics
ALGM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.84||52-week high||$53.05|
|Prev. close||$26.89||52-week low||$24.66|
|Day high||$27.23||Avg. volume||1,463,351|
|50-day MA||$28.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.13||Market Cap||5.16B|
ALGM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ALGM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.8% of US stocks.
- ALGM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ALGM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 19.75% of US stocks).
ALGM Stock Summary
- ALLEGRO MICROSYSTEMS INC's stock had its IPO on October 29, 2020, making it an older stock than only 12.01% of US equities in our set.
- ALGM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 13.31% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALLEGRO MICROSYSTEMS INC is reporting a growth rate of 101.63%; that's higher than 89.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALGM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ASXC, AKTS, ONVO, LGVN, and LCTX.
- Visit ALGM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allegromicro.com.
ALGM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ALGM's price/earnings ratio is 19.38% lower, now standing at 20.8.
- Over the past 38 months, ALGM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 69.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALGM.
ALGM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALGM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 87.65% of graded US stocks.
- ALGM's asset turnover comes in at 0.943 -- ranking 50th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALGM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Allegro MicroSystems Inc. (ALGM) Company Bio
Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. develops semiconductor technology and application-specific algorithms. It provides current sensors, switches and latches, linear and angular position, and magnetic speed sensors. The firm designs, develops, fabless manufactures and markets of sensor ICs and application-specific analog power ICs enabling the emerging technologies in the automotive and industrial markets. The company was founded on March 30, 2013 and is headquartered in Manchester, NH.
ALGM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGM Social Stream
Latest ALGM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLEGRO MICROSYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGM as an investment opportunity.
TimesSquare Capital Management, an equity investment management company, released its “U.S. Small Cap Growth Strategy” third-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the quarter the fund returned -3.67% (net), compared to -7.32% return for the Russell 2000 Growth Index. Year-to-date the fund returned 11.56% (net) compared to 9.59% return for […]
In the latest trading session, Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM) closed at $26.32, marking a -1.05% move from the previous day.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
Subscribe now for an up to 60% discount and see all the the picks from the 'Tech Titans' strategy!*Readers of this article can enjoy an exclusive 10% discount on our annual Pro+ plan with coupon code TT1, and a similar discount of 10% on the bi-yearly Pro+ plan by using coupon code TT2 at checkout!
According to the average brokerage recommendation (ABR), one should invest in Allegro MicroSystems, Inc. (ALGM). It is debatable whether this highly sought-after metric is effective because Wall Street analysts' recommendations tend to be overly optimistic. Would it be worth investing in the stock?
ALGM Price Returns