Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): Price and Financial Metrics
ALGT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Allegiant Travel CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 12.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ALGT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 77.18% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Allegiant Travel CO is reporting a growth rate of 61.39%; that's higher than 84.24% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALGT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTDR, HCC, PDM, XHR, and AROC.
- ALGT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allegiant Travel CO's official web site, go to www.allegiantair.com.
ALGT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.54||52-week high||$183.26|
|Prev. close||$130.96||52-week low||$120.91|
|Day high||$136.20||Avg. volume||191,383|
|50-day MA||$168.66||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$155.80||Market Cap||2.21B|
Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) Company Bio
Allegiant Travel Company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, while also offering other travel-related products such as hotel rooms, rental cars, and attraction tickets. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.