Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALGT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALGT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALGT is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ALGT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.23% of US stocks).
ALGT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ALLEGIANT TRAVEL CO is higher than only 16.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALLEGIANT TRAVEL CO is reporting a growth rate of -75.52%; that's higher than only 17.95% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALGT's revenue has grown 50.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.53% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALLEGIANT TRAVEL CO are ATNI, GFF, BALY, APEI, and NICK.
- Visit ALGT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allegiantair.com.
ALGT Valuation Summary
- ALGT's price/earnings ratio is -37.8; this is 289.95% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 194 months, ALGT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 86.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALGT.
ALGT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.89%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -49.58%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -35.34%.
The table below shows ALGT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALGT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALGT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.37% of graded US stocks.
- ALGT's asset turnover comes in at 0.409 -- ranking 48th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- SAVE, DAL, and AAL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALGT.
The table below shows ALGT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.63||52-week high||$196.66|
|Prev. close||$80.84||52-week low||$63.78|
|Day high||$80.84||Avg. volume||241,499|
|50-day MA||$75.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$119.61||Market Cap||1.47B|
Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) Company Bio
Allegiant Travel Company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, while also offering other travel-related products such as hotel rooms, rental cars, and attraction tickets. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGT Social Stream
Latest ALGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLEGIANT TRAVEL CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGT as an investment opportunity.
The DAL/LATAM Airlines joint venture announces flights Los Angeles to Sao Paolo for next year. AAL aims to add flights for Super Bowl 2023.
“The train that gets you to anywhere in the city now connects you to the airport that connects you to anywhere in the world," a new ad campaign announces.
Driven by upbeat traffic, load factor in October 2022 increases 2.4 points to 85.5% from October 2019 actuals at Allegiant (ALGT).
Copa, Azul, United Airlines, JetBlue Airways and Allegiant are included in this Analyst Blog.
Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) today reported preliminary passenger traffic results for October 2022.
ALGT Price Returns