Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALGT POWR Grades
- ALGT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.18% of US stocks.
- ALGT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ALGT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
ALGT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Allegiant Travel CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ALGT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.7% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALGT's revenue has grown -52.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.38% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allegiant Travel CO, a group of peers worth examining would be ESBA, CTO, BHR, SAIC, and GEO.
- ALGT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allegiant Travel CO's official web site, go to www.allegiantair.com.
ALGT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALGT's price/earnings ratio is 176.04% lower, now standing at -21.9.
- Over the past 178 months, ALGT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 62.9.
- ALGT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 178 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALGT.
ALGT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.34%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 131.28%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 32.15%.
The table below shows ALGT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALGT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALGT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$196.23||52-week high||$271.29|
|Prev. close||$191.91||52-week low||$105.08|
|Day high||$201.27||Avg. volume||180,001|
|50-day MA||$202.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$201.65||Market Cap||3.22B|
Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) Company Bio
Allegiant Travel Company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, while also offering other travel-related products such as hotel rooms, rental cars, and attraction tickets. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.
ALGT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Allegiant Travel CO. To summarize, we found that Allegiant Travel CO ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ALGT, they are:
- Allegiant Travel CO's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 32 -- greater than 91.62% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Allegiant Travel CO's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.75. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13.48% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 13. This value is greater than 87.9% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALGT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALGT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALGT Social Stream
Latest ALGT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allegiant Travel CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALGT as an investment opportunity.
Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 28, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Sherry Wilson – Investor Relations Maury Gallagher – Chairman and Chief Executive Officer John Redmond – President Scott DeAngelo – Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer Greg Anderson – Executive Vice President...
Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) today reported the following financial results for the second quarter 2021, as well as comparisons to the prior years:
In this article, we discuss the 15 best strong buy stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Strong Buy Stocks to Invest In. Uncertainty has been clouding over the stock market in the United States as investors exercise caution in the […]
Improved freight demand and cost-control measures are expected to have aided USA Truck's (USAK) Q2 performance.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
ALGT Price Returns