Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): Price and Financial Metrics
ALGT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Allegiant Travel CO's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.74% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For ALGT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 79.33% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Allegiant Travel CO's share price is greater than that of just 21.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allegiant Travel CO are BTU, COR, CEIX, SBOW, and CVEO.
- ALGT's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Allegiant Travel CO's official web site, go to ir.allegiantair.com.
ALGT Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALGT Price/Volume Stats
Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT) Company Bio
Allegiant Travel Company operates a low-cost, high-efficiency, all-jet passenger airline through its subsidiary, Allegiant Air, while also offering other travel-related products such as hotel rooms, rental cars, and attraction tickets. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Las Vegas, Nevada.