Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALIM POWR Grades
- ALIM scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 89.66% of US stocks.
- ALIM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ALIM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ALIM Stock Summary
- Alimera Sciences Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.82% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -9.58 for Alimera Sciences Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.67% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ALIM has reported earnings growth of -688.41%, putting it ahead of just 3.09% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALIM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OSPN, OSTK, RMTI, CMPR, and SRTS.
- ALIM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alimera Sciences Inc's official web site, go to www.alimerasciences.com.
ALIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALIM's price/earnings ratio is 50.96% lower, now standing at 17.9.
- Over the past 138 months, ALIM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 138 months, ALIM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALIM.
ALIM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 83.36%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -34.83%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 71.73%.
The table below shows ALIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.74||52-week high||$12.25|
|Prev. close||$4.69||52-week low||$3.82|
|Day high||$4.90||Avg. volume||54,360|
|50-day MA||$6.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.08||Market Cap||32.82M|
Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) Company Bio
Alimera Sciences, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, and internationally. It focuses on diseases affecting the back of the eye or retina. The company offers ILUVIEN, an intravitreal implant for the treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME), which is a disease of the retina that affects individuals with diabetes and could lead to severe vision loss and blindness. Its ILUVIEN is inserted in the back of the patient's eye in a non-surgical procedure, which allows for a self-sealing wound by delivering a continuous microdose of the non-proprietary corticosteroid fluocinolone acetonide in the eye. The company has a collaboration agreement with EyePoint Pharmaceuticals US, Inc. for the development and sale of proprietary insert technology to deliver other corticosteroids to the back of the eye for the treatment and prevention of eye diseases in humans or to treat diabetic macular edema. It sells its products through direct sales and distributors. The company serves physician offices, pharmacies, and hospitals. Alimera Sciences, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALIM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALIM Social Stream
Latest ALIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alimera Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALIM as an investment opportunity.
Diabetic Retinopathy Market 2021 Comprehensive Insights - Alimera Sciences, Allergan PLC, Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Bayer Healthcare, BCN Peptides
The Diabetic Retinopathy Market report offers an in-depth assessment of market dynamics, the competitive landscape, segments, and regions in order to help readers to become familiar with the Diabetic Retinopathy market. It particularly sheds light on market fluctuations, pricing structure,
Novel Ocular Drug Delivery Devices Market Business Growth and Opportunities with Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Ocular Therapeutix, Graybug Vision, EyeGate Pharma, Clearside Biomedical, Alimera Sciences, EyeGate Pharma, Envisia Therapeutics, Allergan
Novel Drug delivery System (NDDS) refers to the approaches, formulations, technologies, and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compound in the body as needed to safely achieve its desired therapeutic effects. NDDS is a system for delivery of drug other than
Alimera Sciences, Inc. to Present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Virtual Conference
ATLANTA, Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALIM) (Alimera), Alimera Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALIM) (Alimera), a global pharmaceutical company whose mission is to be invaluable to patients, physicians and partners concerned with retinal health and maintaining better vision longer., announces today that Chief Executive Officer Rick Eiswirth will present at the 23 rd Annual H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference which is being held virtually from September 13 15, 2021.
Alimera Sciences Announces National Pricing and Reimbursement Granted for ILUVIEN® for DME in Belgium
ATLANTA, Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALIM) (Alimera), a pharmaceutical company that specializes in the commercialization and development of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, announces that Alimera Sciences Europe Limited, its Ireland-based European subsidiary, received pricing and reimbursement approval for ILUVIEN ® for diabetic macular edema (DME) in Belgium from the National Institute for Health and Disability Insurance (INAMI). Pricing and reimbursement approval was sought and secured by Alimeras distribution partner in France and the Benelux region, Horus Pharma S.A.S. (Horus). Horus is currently in the launch phase in Belgium.
Insights on the Diabetic Retinopathy Global Market to 2026 - Featuring Alimera Sciences, Allergan and Bayer Among Others - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Diabetic Retinopathy Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The global diabetic retinopathy market reached a value of US$ 7.64 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the market to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indi
ALIM Price Returns