Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALIM Stock Summary
- ALIM has a higher market value than merely 4.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,527,878.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALIM is 39.18 -- better than 99.57% of US stocks.
- ALIM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.11% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alimera Sciences Inc are CWH, ALJJ, GSS, BCO, and SNEX.
- Visit ALIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alimerasciences.com.
ALIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALIM's price/earnings ratio is 50.96% lower, now standing at 17.9.
- Over the past 138 months, ALIM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 138 months, ALIM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALIM.
ALIM Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 61.32%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -49.54%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -48.82%.
The table below shows ALIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.22||52-week high||$12.25|
|Prev. close||$4.55||52-week low||$3.94|
|Day high||$4.32||Avg. volume||13,582|
|50-day MA||$5.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.98||Market Cap||29.28M|
Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) Company Bio
Alimera Sciences, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, and internationally. It focuses on diseases affecting the back of the eye or retina. The company offers ILUVIEN, an intravitreal implant for the treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME), which is a disease of the retina that affects individuals with diabetes and could lead to severe vision loss and blindness. Its ILUVIEN is inserted in the back of the patient's eye in a non-surgical procedure, which allows for a self-sealing wound by delivering a continuous microdose of the non-proprietary corticosteroid fluocinolone acetonide in the eye. The company has a collaboration agreement with EyePoint Pharmaceuticals US, Inc. for the development and sale of proprietary insert technology to deliver other corticosteroids to the back of the eye for the treatment and prevention of eye diseases in humans or to treat diabetic macular edema. It sells its products through direct sales and distributors. The company serves physician offices, pharmacies, and hospitals. Alimera Sciences, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALIM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALIM Social Stream
Latest ALIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alimera Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALIM as an investment opportunity.
ATLANTA, Dec. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALIM) (Alimera), a global pharmaceutical company whose mission is to be invaluable to patients, physicians and partners concerned with retinal health and maintaining better vision longer, today announces the addition of Erin Parsons to its Board of Directors. Ms. Parsons has more than 20 years of experience working in the ophthalmic industry overseeing scientific strategy, medical communications, advocacy development, and peer-to-peer educational programs, much of this in the retina space.
The first several days of November saw insiders spend nearly $750 million buying up shares of their companies, which is worth your attention.
ATLANTA, Nov. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALIM) (Alimera), a global pharmaceutical company whose mission is to be invaluable to patients, physicians and partners concerned with retinal health and maintaining better vision longer, announces that Rick Eiswirth, Alimeras President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in three investor conference events in November.
ATLANTA, Nov. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALIM) (“Alimera”), a global pharmaceutical company whose mission is to be invaluable to patients, physicians and partners concerned with retinal health and maintaining better vision longer, announces that Rick Eiswirth, Alimera’s President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in three investor conference events in November. Mr. Eiswirth will be presenting at the Q4 Investor Summit Conference, November 16-17, 2021
Alimera Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ:ALIM) traded at $5.70 at close of the session on Friday, 11/05/21, made an upward move of 26.67% on its previous days price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $4.50 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.66 with the days price range being $4.94 $5.85. In Alimera Sciences Inc.s Stock Price Plummeted Recently, But There Might Be Trouble Ahead Read More »
ALIM Price Returns