Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALIM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALIM is -22.66 -- better than merely 0.83% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -31.55 for Alimera Sciences Inc; that's greater than it is for only 0.78% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alimera Sciences Inc is reporting a growth rate of -5,577.78%; that's higher than merely 0.31% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alimera Sciences Inc are MTLS, WKEY, SRTS, NEON, and CBAT.
- Visit ALIM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alimerasciences.com.
ALIM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALIM's price/earnings ratio is 50.96% lower, now standing at 17.9.
- Over the past 138 months, ALIM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 138 months, ALIM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 18.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALIM.
ALIM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -79.93%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 183.97%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -79.93%.
The table below shows ALIM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALIM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALIM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.47||52-week high||$9.79|
|Prev. close||$5.70||52-week low||$3.94|
|Day high||$5.83||Avg. volume||31,042|
|50-day MA||$5.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.06||Market Cap||38.31M|
Alimera Sciences, Inc. (ALIM) Company Bio
Alimera Sciences, Inc., a pharmaceutical company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, and internationally. It focuses on diseases affecting the back of the eye or retina. The company offers ILUVIEN, an intravitreal implant for the treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME), which is a disease of the retina that affects individuals with diabetes and could lead to severe vision loss and blindness. Its ILUVIEN is inserted in the back of the patient's eye in a non-surgical procedure, which allows for a self-sealing wound by delivering a continuous microdose of the non-proprietary corticosteroid fluocinolone acetonide in the eye. The company has a collaboration agreement with EyePoint Pharmaceuticals US, Inc. for the development and sale of proprietary insert technology to deliver other corticosteroids to the back of the eye for the treatment and prevention of eye diseases in humans or to treat diabetic macular edema. It sells its products through direct sales and distributors. The company serves physician offices, pharmacies, and hospitals. Alimera Sciences, Inc. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALIM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALIM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALIM Social Stream
Latest ALIM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alimera Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALIM as an investment opportunity.
Alimera Sciences press release (NASDAQ:ALIM): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.59 misses by $0.17. Revenue of $13.95M (+1.3% Y/Y) beats by $0.55M....
Alimera Sciences (ALIM) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -55.26% and 0.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fourth Quarter Highlights: Consolidated Net Revenue of $14 Million Up 15% vs. Third Quarter of 2021; Up 1% vs. Fourth Quarter of 2020 Full Year 2021 Highlights: Consolidated Net Revenue of $59 Million Up 16% vs 2020 Consolidated Net Product Revenue of $48 MillionU.S. Net Revenue Increased 8% vs. 2020Alimera Granted Exclusive License to Ocumension in April 2021 for a $10 Million Upfront Payment and Up to $89 Million in Additional Sales-Based Milestone Payments ATLANTA, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWI
Alimera Sciences (NASDAQ:ALIM) reported three-year results of a study called PALADIN evaluating the ILUVIEN implant in patients with diabetic macular edema (DME), an eye complication in people with diabetes. The results, which were published in the journal Ophthalmology, showed that patients with DME who received a single dose of the sustained release implant...
Best corrected visual acuity and central subfield thickness were significantly improved at 36 monthsILUVIEN treatment resulted in a 70.5% reduction in treatment burdenResults confirm that use of prior corticosteroid per the U.S. label mitigates the risk of IOP lowering surgery ATLANTA, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALIM) (“Alimera”), a global pharmaceutical company whose mission is to be invaluable to patients, physicians and partners concerned with retinal he
ALIM Price Returns