Alight, Inc (ALIT): Price and Financial Metrics
ALIT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.89||52-week high||$10.19|
|Prev. close||$7.65||52-week low||$6.33|
|Day high||$7.89||Avg. volume||3,034,249|
|50-day MA||$7.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.37||Market Cap||4.36B|
ALIT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALIT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALIT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALIT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ALIT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 5.84% of US stocks).
ALIT Stock Summary
- ALIGHT INC's market capitalization of $3,809,668,360 is ahead of 72.26% of US-listed equities.
- ALIT's went public 3.47 years ago, making it older than only 15.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, ALIT has reported earnings growth of -115.79%, putting it ahead of merely 12.07% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALIGHT INC are STRL, RMAX, EVH, BKSY, and ZDGE.
- To check out ALIGHT INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001809104.
ALIT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ALIT's EV/EBIT ratio is 1248.68% lower, now standing at -217.1.
- Over the past 42 months, ALIT's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALIT.
ALIT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALIT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 35.67% of graded US stocks.
- ALIT's asset turnover comes in at 1.074 -- ranking 115th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALIT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alight, Inc (ALIT) Company Bio
Alight, Inc focuses on the provision of cloud-based integrated digital human capital and business solutions worldwide. Its solutions enable employees to enrich their health, wealth, and wellbeing that helps organizations achieve a high-performance culture. The company was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
ALIT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALIT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALIT Social Stream
Latest ALIT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALIGHT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALIT as an investment opportunity.
There wouldn't be many who think Alight, Inc.'s ( NYSE:ALIT ) price-to-sales (or "P/S") ratio of 1.2x is worth a...
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill., November 09, 2023--Alight (NYSE: ALIT or the "Company"), a leading cloud-based human capital technology and services provider, today announced that members of its management team will attend the J.P. Morgan Ultimate Services Investor Conference and the D.A. Davidson Technology Summit, both on Thursday, November 16, 2023.
Polen Capital, an investment management firm, released its “U.S. Small Company Growth Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter, a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the U.S. Small Company Growth Composite Portfolio, referred to as the “Portfolio,” posted returns of -3.66% gross and -3.97% net of fees. This performance is […]
Alight, Inc. (NYSE:ALIT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Alight, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.14, expectations were $0.13. Operator: Good morning, and thank you for holding. My name is Judith and I’ll be your conference operator today. Welcome to Alight, Third Quarter of 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time […]
The company recorded non-GAAP (adjusted) earnings per share of $0.14 on revenue of $813 million. While sales came in below the average analyst target, Alight managed to grow earnings per share by roughly 17% year over year in the quarter. For the full-year period, Alight is targeting revenue between $3.47 billion and $3.51 billion -- representing annual growth of 11.5% at the midpoint of the target.
ALIT Price Returns