Alkermes plc - Ordinary Shares (ALKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALKS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ALKS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.18% of US stocks.
- ALKS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ALKS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
ALKS Stock Summary
- ALKS's went public 31.72 years ago, making it older than 85.07% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for ALKERMES PLC is higher than 98.3% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, ALKS has reported earnings growth of 449.24%, putting it ahead of 96.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALKERMES PLC are LCTX, NATI, THRM, VICR, and KNSA.
- ALKS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALKERMES PLC's official web site, go to www.alkermes.com.
ALKS Valuation Summary
- ALKS's price/earnings ratio is -27.5; this is 218.53% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ALKS's price/sales ratio has moved down 8.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALKS.
ALKS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.4%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 52.95%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 25.45%.
The table below shows ALKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALKS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALKS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.71% of graded US stocks.
- ALKS's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 63rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTLK, AVEO, and LXRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALKS.
The table below shows ALKS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALKS Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALKS, see our ALKS price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.88 (Hold)|
ALKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.19||52-week high||$32.79|
|Prev. close||$27.82||52-week low||$21.75|
|Day high||$28.27||Avg. volume||1,266,718|
|50-day MA||$27.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.90||Market Cap||4.63B|
Alkermes plc - Ordinary Shares (ALKS) Company Bio
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALKS Latest Social Stream
View Full ALKS Social Stream
Latest ALKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALKERMES PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALKS as an investment opportunity.
Alkermes (NASDAQ:ALKS) delivers shareholders favorable 26% CAGR over 3 years, surging 8.0% in the last week alone
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you buy good businesses at...
The Cream Of The Crop: 5 Biotech Stocks That Outrank Most Stocks
The top five biotech stocks today have several commonalities: strong ratings. Some also show promising charts and are Tech Leaders.
Acadia (ACAD) Down 10.9% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Acadia (ACAD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Alkermes Stock Sees Rising Relative Strength Rating
The Relative Strength (RS) Rating for Alkermes stock climbed into a new percentile Tuesday, as it got a lift from 69 to 77. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, one factor to watch closely is relative price strength. See if Alkermes stock can continue to rebound and hit that benchmark.
Alkermes Named to Ragan Communications and PR Daily’s Top Places To Work 2023
Alkermes was recently named to Ragan Communications and PR Daily' list of Top Places to Work for 2023! If you are interested in joining Team Alkermes, check out our careers page: https://bit.ly/3J6TBA0
ALKS Price Returns
Continue Researching ALKSWant to see what other sources are saying about Alkermes plc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alkermes plc (ALKS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alkermes plc (ALKS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alkermes plc (ALKS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...