Alkermes plc - Ordinary Shares (ALKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALKS POWR Grades
- ALKS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- ALKS's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- ALKS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.48% of US stocks).
ALKS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 135.44, Alkermes plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 82.34% of US stocks.
- Alkermes plc's stock had its IPO on July 16, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.01% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ALKS is currently 43.05, higher than 89.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALKS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JNPR, TMDX, ACAD, ACLS, and LCTX.
- Visit ALKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alkermes.com.
ALKS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALKS's EV/EBIT ratio is 519.45% lower, now standing at -122.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ALKS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 53.7.
- ALKS's price/sales ratio has moved down 32.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALKS.
ALKS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -9.12%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 712.76%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -20.81%.
The table below shows ALKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALKS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALKS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.36% of graded US stocks.
- ALKS's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 63rd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BMRN, APVO, and CRIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALKS.
The table below shows ALKS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.91||52-week high||$31.92|
|Prev. close||$30.81||52-week low||$15.35|
|Day high||$31.92||Avg. volume||1,618,067|
|50-day MA||$28.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.28||Market Cap||5.15B|
Alkermes plc - Ordinary Shares (ALKS) Company Bio
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALKS Latest Social Stream
View Full ALKS Social Stream
Latest ALKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alkermes plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALKS as an investment opportunity.
, /3BL Media/ -- A new online survey conducted during the COVID-19 pandemic by The Harris Poll on behalf of , a subsidiary of (Nasdaq: ALKS), found that 17% of respondents aged 21 and over report...
Alkermes plc (Nasdaq: ALKS) announced today that management will participate in a fireside chat at the Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, Sept. 29, 2021 at 8:40 a.m. ET (1:40 p.m. BST). The presentation may be accessed under the Investors tab on www.alkermes.com and will be archived for 14 days.
Alkermes saw an improvement in its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating Wednesday, from 94 to 96. The upgrade means the stock is now outperforming 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength. Alkermes stock is currently extended beyond a proper buy zone after clearing the 23.08 buy point in a cup with handle.
As we celebrate Recovery Month, the need for diagnosis and treatment of substance use disorder is particularly urgent. Drug overdose deaths rose by 30% in the United States in 2020, and nearly doub...
Alkermes to Present Two Posters on Investigational Immuno-oncology Candidate, Nemvaleukin Alfa, at the 2021 European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Virtual Congress
DUBLIN, Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Alkermes plc (Nasdaq: ALKS) today announced two poster presentations related to nemvaleukin alfa (nemvaleukin), the company''s novel, investigational, engineered interleukin-2 (IL-2) variant immunotherapy, at the 2021 European Society for Medical
ALKS Price Returns