Alkermes plc - Ordinary Shares (ALKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALKS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALKS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALKS is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 163 days.
- ALKS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.38% of US stocks).
ALKS Stock Summary
- Alkermes plc's stock had its IPO on July 16, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.16% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ALKS is currently 28.49, higher than 82.15% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALKS's revenue has grown -3.6% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 18.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alkermes plc are DAIO, RMED, SWIR, TMDX, and INSM.
- ALKS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alkermes plc's official web site, go to www.alkermes.com.
ALKS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALKS's EV/EBIT ratio is 519.45% lower, now standing at -122.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ALKS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 53.7.
- ALKS's price/sales ratio has moved down 32.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALKS.
ALKS Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.37%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.96%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -65.14%.
The table below shows ALKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALKS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALKS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.71% of graded US stocks.
- ALKS's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 63rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTLK, AVEO, and LXRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALKS.
The table below shows ALKS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.00||52-week high||$33.00|
|Prev. close||$24.32||52-week low||$18.02|
|Day high||$24.50||Avg. volume||1,283,050|
|50-day MA||$23.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.69||Market Cap||3.88B|
Alkermes plc - Ordinary Shares (ALKS) Company Bio
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALKS Latest Social Stream
View Full ALKS Social Stream
Latest ALKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alkermes plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALKS as an investment opportunity.
BioDelivery Sciences International (BDSI) raises its financial guidance for full-year 2021. BDSI expects sales at the high end of its previous guidance.
Nuvation (NUVB) will be initiating a phase I/II study of NUV-868 as a monotherapy and in combination with Lynparza or Xtandi in multiple tumor types following IND clearance by the FDA.
Following approval in the EU, ChemoCentryx (CCXI) plans to launch Tavneos for treating ANCA-associated vasculitis in first-half 2022.
Belgium-based UCB is set to acquire Zogenix (ZGNX) for a total transaction value of $1.9 billion in cash. The transaction is likely to be completed by second-quarter 2022.
Regeneron (REGN) sBLA seeking label expansion of Libtayo in combination with chemotherapy as first-line treatment in advanced lung cancer accepted by the FDA.
ALKS Price Returns