Alkermes plc - Ordinary Shares (ALKS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALKS POWR Grades
- ALKS scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.44% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALKS is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- ALKS ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ALKS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 117.62, Alkermes plc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.6% of US stocks.
- Alkermes plc's stock had its IPO on July 16, 1991, making it an older stock than 83.16% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alkermes plc is higher than 91.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALKS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COHR, XXII, TRVG, FLNT, and LMND.
- Visit ALKS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alkermes.com.
ALKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.74||52-week high||$25.47|
|Prev. close||$24.42||52-week low||$15.35|
|Day high||$24.92||Avg. volume||1,529,936|
|50-day MA||$22.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.87||Market Cap||3.97B|
Alkermes plc - Ordinary Shares (ALKS) Company Bio
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
ALKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALKS Latest Social Stream
View Full ALKS Social Stream
Latest ALKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alkermes plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALKS as an investment opportunity.
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) stock rocketed to a six-year high earlier this week on news that its therapy, aducanumab, was the first Alzheimer's drug approved in nearly 20 years by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This is a huge deal, not only for Alzheimer's patients, but for Biogen and its shareholders. There are two other biotech stocks, however, whose recent breakthroughs could drive the profits for years to come, and they are still priced modestly -- for now.
Alkermes Presents New Data on Nemvaleukin Alfa at 2021 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting
- Updated Data From ARTISTRY Clinical Program Highlight Anti-Tumor Activity as Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab - - Data Support Advancement of Regulatory Strategy in Cancers With High Unmet Need - - Company to Host Investor Webcast Today at 4:00 p.m. ET -
Alkermes plc announced that management will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Goldman Sachs 42nd Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 at 10:30 a.m. ET.
The biotech sector was in focus last week with pipeline and regulatory updates from Moderna (MRNA) and Alkermes (ALKS), among others.
The FDA approves Alkermes' (ALKS) Lybalvi for the treatment of adults with schizophrenia or bipolar I disorder. Shares up
ALKS Price Returns