Alkermes plc - Ordinary Shares (ALKS): Price and Financial Metrics
ALKS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.86||52-week high||$33.71|
|Prev. close||$26.16||52-week low||$22.01|
|Day high||$26.36||Avg. volume||1,606,434|
|50-day MA||$25.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.38||Market Cap||4.32B|
ALKS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALKS POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ALKS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALKS is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ALKS ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
ALKS Stock Summary
- ALKERMES PLC's stock had its IPO on July 16, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.05% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, ALKS has reported earnings growth of -277.65%, putting it ahead of just 4.64% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALKS's revenue has grown 40.56% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.6% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALKERMES PLC are ATEN, MDRX, AXTI, VNDA, and LAW.
- ALKS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALKERMES PLC's official web site, go to www.alkermes.com.
ALKS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALKS's price/earnings ratio is 29.19% lower, now standing at 18.8.
- ALKS's price/earnings ratio has moved up 41.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALKS.
ALKS Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 64.4%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 52.95%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 25.45%.
The table below shows ALKS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALKS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALKS has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.71% of graded US stocks.
- ALKS's asset turnover comes in at 0.582 -- ranking 63rd of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- OTLK, AVEO, and LXRX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALKS.
The table below shows ALKS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alkermes plc - Ordinary Shares (ALKS) Company Bio
Alkermes plc is a fully integrated, global biopharmaceutical company developing innovative medicines for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) diseases. The company has a diversified commercial product portfolio and a substantial clinical pipeline of product candidates for chronic diseases that include schizophrenia, depression, addiction and multiple sclerosis. The company was founded in 1987 and is based in Dublin, Ireland.
ALKS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALKS Latest Social Stream
View Full ALKS Social Stream
Latest ALKS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALKERMES PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALKS as an investment opportunity.
Uber Technologies, Jabil and Builders FirstSource Set to Join S&P 500; Others to Join S&P MidCap 400 and S&P SmallCap 600
S&P Dow Jones Indices ("S&P DJI") will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P MidCap 400, and S&P SmallCap 600 indices effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, December 18, to coincide with the quarterly rebalance. The changes ensure each index is more representative of its market capitalization range. All companies being added to the S&P 500 are more representative of the large-cap market space, all companies being added to the S&P MidCap 400 are more representative of the mid-
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 29, 2023 / AlkermesOriginally published in Alkermes September 2023 Corporate Responsibility ReportWe understand the significant potential impacts that pharmaceuticals can have on the environment. We maintain ...
The top five biotech stocks today have several commonalities. Among them are strong ratings. Some show promising charts and are Tech Leaders.
Alkermes (ALKS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Alkermes plc (Nasdaq: ALKS) announced today that management will participate in fireside chat presentations at two upcoming investor conferences.
ALKS Price Returns