ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY, INC. (ALKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALKT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ALKT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.71% of US stocks.
- ALKT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 26 weeks.
- ALKT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
ALKT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.54, ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 5.04% of US stocks.
- ALKT's went public 1.65 years ago, making it older than merely 6.1% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 239.27%, ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.9% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALKT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARLO, EB, LIDR, S, and OLO.
- ALKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.alkami.com.
ALKT Valuation Summary
- ALKT's price/sales ratio is 6.1; this is 144% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ALKT's price/sales ratio has moved down 25.8 over the prior 20 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALKT.
ALKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.46||52-week high||$22.99|
|Prev. close||$13.35||52-week low||$9.23|
|Day high||$13.69||Avg. volume||320,913|
|50-day MA||$13.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.80||Market Cap||1.23B|
ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY, INC. (ALKT) Company Bio
Alkami Technology, Inc. offers a cloud-based digital banking platform to serve banks and credit unions in the United States. The company's platform allows financial institutions to onboard and engage new users, accelerate revenues, and enhance operational efficiency, with the support of a proprietary, cloud-based, multi-tenant architecture. It offers an end- to- end set of software products, which include Alkami Platform, Retail Banking Solutions, Business Banking Solutions, and The Alkami Difference. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALKT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALKT Social Stream
Latest ALKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALKT as an investment opportunity.
PLANO, Texas, Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alkami Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALKT) (“Alkami”), a leading cloud-based digital banking solutions provider for financial institutions in the U.S., today announced that company leadership will present at the Barclays Global Technology, Media and Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, December 7, 2022. Presenters will include Alex Shootman, Chief Executive Officer, and Bryan Hill, Chief Financial Officer. Where applicable, a webcast and replay
PLANO, Texas, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alkami Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALKT) (“Alkami”), a leading cloud-based digital banking solutions provider for banks and credit unions in the U.S., today announced Maria Alvarez will join its distinguished Board of Directors effective January 1, 2023. Alvarez currently serves as VP, AI Platform, Cloud and AI Division at Microsoft Corporation, a technology company, and has served in senior roles at Microsoft since 2011, including as General Manager
FINBOA, Inc., a leading innovator in intelligent process automation for regulatory compliance in financial institutions, announces a strategic partnership with Alkami Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALKT) ("Alkami") to deliver FINBOA's payment dispute management software to Alkami clients. This alliance will expand FINBOA's market share and will provide Alkami with a comprehensive solution for streamlining and simplifying dispute compliance management from claim intake through final resolution, resolv
Alkami Technology ( NASDAQ:ALKT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$53.4m (up 34% from 3Q...
In a report released today, Mayank Tandon from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Alkami Technology (ALKT - Research Report), with a price target of $20.00. The company's shares opened today at $11.22.Tandon covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as ACI Worldwide, Guidewire, and Par Technology. According to TipRanks, Tandon has an average return of 5.9% and a 44.30% success rate on recommended stocks. Alkami Technology has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $19.40, representing a 72.91% upside. In a report released today, JMP Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $23.00 price target.
ALKT Price Returns