ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY, INC. (ALKT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALKT POWR Grades
- ALKT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 68.98% of US stocks.
- ALKT's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ALKT's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.72% of US stocks).
ALKT Stock Summary
- ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC's stock had its IPO on April 14, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 6.39% of US equities in our set.
- ALKT's price/sales ratio is 5.43; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 80.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 322.71%, ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.28% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LIDR, NRGV, EB, QNST, and GWRE.
- Visit ALKT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alkami.com.
ALKT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ALKT's price/sales ratio is 128% higher, now standing at 5.7.
- Over the past 24 months, ALKT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 43.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALKT.
ALKT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALKT, see our ALKT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$49.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.43 (Moderate Buy)|
ALKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.08||52-week high||$17.71|
|Prev. close||$12.02||52-week low||$9.23|
|Day high||$12.49||Avg. volume||298,704|
|50-day MA||$15.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.37||Market Cap||1.12B|
ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY, INC. (ALKT) Company Bio
Alkami Technology, Inc. offers a cloud-based digital banking platform to serve banks and credit unions in the United States. The company's platform allows financial institutions to onboard and engage new users, accelerate revenues, and enhance operational efficiency, with the support of a proprietary, cloud-based, multi-tenant architecture. It offers an end- to- end set of software products, which include Alkami Platform, Retail Banking Solutions, Business Banking Solutions, and The Alkami Difference. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALKT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALKT Social Stream
Latest ALKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALKT as an investment opportunity.
Kennebec Savings Bank Launches Alkami's Digital Banking Platform
Alkami Technology Inc. (Nasdaq: ALKT) ("Alkami"), a leading cloud-based digital banking solutions provider for banks and credit unions in the U.S., announced today that Maine-based Kennebec Savings Bank (Kennebec) has launched the Alkami Digital Banking Platform. Alkami's integrated solution and single platform for business, retail and mobile banking enables Kennebec to provide a seamless digital banking experience across its customer base.
Alkami to Present at Upcoming Investor Conference
PLANO, Texas, Feb. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alkami Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALKT) (“Alkami”), a leading cloud-based digital banking solutions provider for financial institutions in the U.S., today announced that company leadership will present at the JMP Securities Technology Conference on Monday, March 6, 2023. Presenters will include Alex Shootman, Chief Executive Officer, and Bryan Hill, Chief Financial Officer. Where applicable, a webcast and replay of the event will be accessible at in
Q4 2022 Alkami Technology Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Alkami Technology Inc Earnings Call
Alkami Technology (ALKT) Reports Q4 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Alkami (ALKT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 1.40%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Alkami: Q4 Earnings Snapshot
PLANO, Texas (AP) — Alkami Technology Inc. (ALKT) on Thursday reported a loss of $4.9 million in its fourth quarter. On a per-share basis, the Plano, Texas-based company said it had a loss of 5 cents. The provider of digital banking services posted revenue of $55.5 million in the period, beating Street forecasts.
ALKT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...