ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY, INC. (ALKT): Price and Financial Metrics
ALKT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.07||52-week high||$18.42|
|Prev. close||$17.52||52-week low||$10.70|
|Day high||$18.10||Avg. volume||280,550|
|50-day MA||$16.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.01||Market Cap||1.70B|
ALKT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALKT POWR Grades
- ALKT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALKT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ALKT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.38% of US stocks).
ALKT Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 669.86, ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.44% of US stocks.
- ALKT's went public 2.45 years ago, making it older than only 7.25% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ALKT's price/sales ratio is 7.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.06% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LIDR, PI, CHPT, PL, and IVAC.
- ALKT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC's official web site, go to www.alkami.com.
ALKT Valuation Summary
- ALKT's price/sales ratio is 7.1; this is 195.83% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ALKT's price/sales ratio has moved down 24.8 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALKT.
ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY, INC. (ALKT) Company Bio
Alkami Technology, Inc. offers a cloud-based digital banking platform to serve banks and credit unions in the United States. The company's platform allows financial institutions to onboard and engage new users, accelerate revenues, and enhance operational efficiency, with the support of a proprietary, cloud-based, multi-tenant architecture. It offers an end- to- end set of software products, which include Alkami Platform, Retail Banking Solutions, Business Banking Solutions, and The Alkami Difference. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
ALKT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALKT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALKT Social Stream
Latest ALKT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALKAMI TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALKT as an investment opportunity.
Alkami (ALKT) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Alkami Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALKT) ("Alkami"), a leading cloud-based digital banking solutions provider for financial institutions in the U.S., announced that it was categorized as a 2023 IDC FinTech Rankings Top 100 solution provider. The elite list features the technology companies from around the globe that are focused on providing solutions to the financial services and FinTech industries. To view the list in its entirety, please visit http://www.idc-fi.com.
The United States economy’s second-quarter growth was slightly slower than expected at 2.1%, a favorable development for the Federal Reserve’s goal of curbing rising prices. There is a lasting positive outlook, with inflation trending downwards and GDP growth signs as the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) has aimed to achieve a 2% inflation target without a recession or widespread job losses. Despite all of that, there are still some promising financial technology AKA fintech stocks to own no
Alkami Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALKT) ("Alkami"), a leading cloud-based digital banking solutions provider for financial institutions in the U.S., announced today that it has partnered with Atomic, the market-leading provider of payroll connectivity, to provide financial institutions with a direct deposit switching solution that allows account holders to seamlessly connect their payroll accounts to any financial institution.
‘The AI Gold Rush Is Just Getting Started’: J.P. Morgan Recommends 2 Tech Stocks That Are Poised to Benefit From the AI Revolution
AI has become the new ‘shiny object,’ attracting investors’ attention. The rush began this past November when OpenAI’s ChatGPT made its debut, demonstrating in the clearest possible way how AI can change the ways computers use the data they collect and the ways we interact with them. The sudden interest in AI has had a spiraling effect. Investors are seeking companies with greater exposure to AI, while tech firms are eager to publicize their own AI links and offerings. Keeping a close watch on t
ALKT Price Returns