Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALLO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ALLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.76% of US stocks.
- ALLO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ALLO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ALLO Stock Summary
- For ALLO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.44% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 2,996.98, ALLOGENE THERAPEUTICS INC has a higher such ratio than 99.84% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, ALLOGENE THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLOGENE THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RLAY, IGMS, CRSP, KRTX, and RXDX.
- ALLO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALLOGENE THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.allogene.com.
ALLO Valuation Summary
- ALLO's price/sales ratio is 3264.6; this is 69359.57% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ALLO's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALLO.
ALLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.13% of graded US stocks.
- ALLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 350th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALLO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALLO, see our ALLO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$48.57||Average Broker Recommendation||1.42 (Moderate Buy)|
ALLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.02||52-week high||$17.49|
|Prev. close||$5.05||52-week low||$4.91|
|Day high||$5.06||Avg. volume||1,922,653|
|50-day MA||$6.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.99||Market Cap||725.37M|
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) Company Bio
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage immuno-oncology company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of genetically engineered allogeneic T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company is developing UCART19, a CAR T cell product candidate targeting CD19, which is in clinical trials in patients with R/R B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia; ALLO-501, an allogeneic anti-CD19 CAR T cell product candidate for the treatment of patients with R/R non-Hodgkin lymphoma; ALLO-715, an allogeneic CAR T cell product candidate for the treatment of patients with R/R multiple myeloma; and ALLO-647, an anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody for use as a lymphodepleting agent. It is also developing ALLO-819, an anti-Flt3 product candidate for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia; CD70 for the treatment of renal cell cancer; and DLL3 for the treatment of small cell lung cancer. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLO Social Stream
Latest ALLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLOGENE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLO as an investment opportunity.
Allogene Therapeutics Announces Oral Presentation of Phase 1 Data on ALLO-316 at the American Association of Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting
Initial Data Provide Proof-of-Concept for an anti-CD70 AlloCAR T Candidate in Patients with Renal Cell Carcinoma (RCC) Who Received Prior Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor and VEGF-Targeting TherapyALLO-316 Data Also Highlight the Potential of Dagger™ Technology, a Next Generation Allogeneic Platform Designed to Control Immune Rejection of AlloCAR T Cells SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALLO), a clinical-stage biotechnology company p
Roche (RHHBY) Polivy Combo Backed by FDA Advisory Committee
Roche (RHHBY) gets majority votes from the FDA's Advisory Committee for Polivy combination for the treatment of people with previously untreated diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL).
Trevena (TRVN) Initiates Proof-of-Concept for Epilepsy Candidate
Trevena (TRVN) has initiated proof-of-concept study to evaluate TRV045 as a potential treatment for epilepsy and other CNS disorders.
Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO) Forms 'Hammer Chart Pattern': Time for Bottom Fishing?
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
KALA Q4 Loss Wider Than Expected, Pipeline Remains in Focus
Kala's Q4 earnings miss estimates. Its shares rise in pre-market trading on Mar 6.
ALLO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...