Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALLO POWR Grades
- ALLO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 54.58% of US stocks.
- ALLO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ALLO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
ALLO Stock Summary
- For ALLO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- ALLO's price/sales ratio is 37.24; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Allogene Therapeutics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allogene Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARWR, DNLI, CGEM, ARVN, and VRNA.
- ALLO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allogene Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.allogene.com.
ALLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALLO's EV/EBIT ratio is 145.73% lower, now standing at -13.4.
- ALLO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 35 months.
- Over the past 35 months, ALLO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALLO.
ALLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.13% of graded US stocks.
- ALLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 350th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.51||52-week high||$27.86|
|Prev. close||$11.40||52-week low||$6.43|
|Day high||$11.63||Avg. volume||1,915,888|
|50-day MA||$8.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.09||Market Cap||1.65B|
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) Company Bio
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage immuno-oncology company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of genetically engineered allogeneic T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company is developing UCART19, a CAR T cell product candidate targeting CD19, which is in clinical trials in patients with R/R B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia; ALLO-501, an allogeneic anti-CD19 CAR T cell product candidate for the treatment of patients with R/R non-Hodgkin lymphoma; ALLO-715, an allogeneic CAR T cell product candidate for the treatment of patients with R/R multiple myeloma; and ALLO-647, an anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody for use as a lymphodepleting agent. It is also developing ALLO-819, an anti-Flt3 product candidate for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia; CD70 for the treatment of renal cell cancer; and DLL3 for the treatment of small cell lung cancer. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLO Social Stream
Latest ALLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allogene Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLO as an investment opportunity.
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Christine Cassiano - Chief Communications Officer David Chang - President & Chief Executive Officer Rafael Amado - Executive Vice President, Research & Development & Chief Medical Officer Alison Moore - Chief Technical Officer...
Allogene (ALLO) beats earnings estimates for the fourth quarter. However, the stock declines in after-market trading. All clinical studies have been resumed following the removal of clinical hold last month.
Allogene Therapeutics Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
AlloCAR T™ Studies Resumed and Currently Enrolling Patients Following Removal of Clinical Hold in January 2022Phase 1 Data from the ALPHA Trials in Relapsed/Refractory (RR) Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Presented at ASH 2021 Demonstrated Potential for an AlloCAR T Product to be a Safe and Durable Alternative to Autologous Cell Therapy in CAR T Naïve Patients Pivotal Phase 2 ALPHA2 Trial of ALLO-501A in R/R Large B Cell Lymphoma on Track to Commence Mid-Year 2022 Pending Ongoing FDA Discussions Phase 1 Da
Allogene Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ALLO) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Wednesday, Feb. 23, after market close.The consensus EPS estimate is -$0.59
Allogene Therapeutics to Report Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2021 Financial Results on February 23, 2022
Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 2:00 PM PT/5:00 PM ET Conference Call and Webcast Scheduled for 2:00 PM PT/5:00 PM ET
ALLO Price Returns