Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALLO POWR Grades
- ALLO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 63.28% of US stocks.
- ALLO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- ALLO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.18% of US stocks).
ALLO Stock Summary
- Allogene Therapeutics Inc's stock had its IPO on October 11, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 7.74% of US equities in our set.
- ALLO's price/sales ratio is 91.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.57% of US stocks.
- ALLO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allogene Therapeutics Inc are ARWR, IMTX, ARVN, CUE, and FATE.
- Visit ALLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allogene.com.
ALLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALLO's EV/EBIT ratio is 145.73% lower, now standing at -13.4.
- ALLO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 35 months.
- Over the past 35 months, ALLO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALLO.
ALLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.16% of graded US stocks.
- ALLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 349th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.51||52-week high||$44.92|
|Prev. close||$25.00||52-week low||$20.58|
|Day high||$24.88||Avg. volume||986,846|
|50-day MA||$23.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.71||Market Cap||3.48B|
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) Company Bio
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage immuno-oncology company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of genetically engineered allogeneic T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company is developing UCART19, a CAR T cell product candidate targeting CD19, which is in clinical trials in patients with R/R B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia; ALLO-501, an allogeneic anti-CD19 CAR T cell product candidate for the treatment of patients with R/R non-Hodgkin lymphoma; ALLO-715, an allogeneic CAR T cell product candidate for the treatment of patients with R/R multiple myeloma; and ALLO-647, an anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody for use as a lymphodepleting agent. It is also developing ALLO-819, an anti-Flt3 product candidate for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia; CD70 for the treatment of renal cell cancer; and DLL3 for the treatment of small cell lung cancer. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLO Social Stream
Latest ALLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allogene Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLO as an investment opportunity.
Editor's note: Seeking Alpha is proud to welcome Eskimo Research as a new contributor. It's easy to become a Seeking Alpha contributor and earn money for your best investment ideas. Active contributors also get free access to SA Premium. Click here to find out more » Introduction If you are...
Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALLO), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of allogeneic CAR T (AlloCAR T™) therapies for cancer, today announced that management plans to participate in two upcoming virtual investor conferences. H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment ConferenceMonday, September 13, 20214:00AM PT/7:00AM ET BofA Global Research Global Healthcare Conference 2021Thursday, Septem
In buying and selling on Friday, the SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (XBI) is outperforming different ETFs, up about 2.4% on the day. Elements of that ETF displaying explicit energy embrace shares of Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO), up about 13.1% and shares of TG Therapeutics (TGTX), up about 9.6% on the day. And underperforming different ETFs in  The post Fridays ETF Movers: XBI, GXC appeared first on UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News .
Allogene's (ALLO) CAR T therapy, ALLO-715, gets orphan-drug designation in the United States. It is a potential treatment for multiple myeloma and other BCMA-positive malignancies.
ALLO Price Returns