Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO): Price and Financial Metrics
ALLO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.47||52-week high||$9.06|
|Prev. close||$2.52||52-week low||$2.23|
|Day high||$2.66||Avg. volume||2,104,663|
|50-day MA||$2.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.48||Market Cap||415.64M|
ALLO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALLO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALLO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 71.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALLO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ALLO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
ALLO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALLO is 0 -- better than just 8.21% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of ALLOGENE THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- ALLO's price/sales ratio is 2,279.88; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.73% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLOGENE THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IOVA, CLDX, RNA, NTLA, and MORF.
- Visit ALLO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allogene.com.
ALLO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALLO's price/earnings ratio is 105.65% lower, now standing at -1.5.
- ALLO's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 62 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALLO.
ALLO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALLO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.13% of graded US stocks.
- ALLO's asset turnover comes in at 0.032 -- ranking 350th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ALLO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (ALLO) Company Bio
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc., a clinical stage immuno-oncology company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of genetically engineered allogeneic T cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. The company is developing UCART19, a CAR T cell product candidate targeting CD19, which is in clinical trials in patients with R/R B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukemia; ALLO-501, an allogeneic anti-CD19 CAR T cell product candidate for the treatment of patients with R/R non-Hodgkin lymphoma; ALLO-715, an allogeneic CAR T cell product candidate for the treatment of patients with R/R multiple myeloma; and ALLO-647, an anti-CD52 monoclonal antibody for use as a lymphodepleting agent. It is also developing ALLO-819, an anti-Flt3 product candidate for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia; CD70 for the treatment of renal cell cancer; and DLL3 for the treatment of small cell lung cancer. The company was founded in 2017 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
ALLO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALLO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALLO Social Stream
Latest ALLO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLOGENE THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALLO as an investment opportunity.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Dec. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALLO), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of allogeneic CAR T (AlloCAR T™) products for cancer, today announced that it will participate in one upcoming investor conference in December. The JMP Securities Hematology and Oncology SummitWednesday, December 6, 20238:30AM PT/11:30AM ET Any available webcasts will be posted to the Company's website at www.allogene.com und
Is the 'smart money' on the money shorting these low-float penny stocks, or is there the opportunity for a short squeeze?
Allogene Therapeutics (ALLO) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
Esperion's (ESPR) third-quarter earnings and revenues beat estimates on the back of better-than-expected collaboration revenues. The company reiterates its financial guidance for 2023.
Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALLO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 2, 2023 Allogene Therapeutics, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.37, expectations were $-0.53. Operator: Hello, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Allogene Therapeutics Third Quarter 2023 Conference Call. After the speakers’ presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] […]
ALLO Price Returns