Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ALNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$186.99||52-week high||$242.97|
|Prev. close||$188.26||52-week low||$120.43|
|Day high||$190.46||Avg. volume||770,870|
|50-day MA||$198.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$209.67||Market Cap||23.29B|
ALNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALNY POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ALNY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.75% of US stocks.
- ALNY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ALNY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
ALNY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALNY is -4.41 -- better than just 3.23% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.25, ALNYLAM PHARMACEUTICALS INC has a higher such ratio than 94.4% of stocks in our set.
- ALNY's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 0.65% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALNY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STX, CYTK, GDDY, ICPT, and CLNN.
- ALNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALNYLAM PHARMACEUTICALS INC's official web site, go to www.alnylam.com.
ALNY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ALNY's price/sales ratio is 309.8% higher, now standing at 20.9.
- Over the past 231 months, ALNY's price/earnings ratio has gone down 19.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALNY.
ALNY Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -11.3%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -26.33%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 2.48%.
The table below shows ALNY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALNY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.65% of graded US stocks.
- ALNY's asset turnover comes in at 0.22 -- ranking 188th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- QGEN, TXMD, and KMDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALNY.
The table below shows ALNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALNY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALNY, see our ALNY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$184.16||Average Broker Recommendation||1.64 (Moderate Buy)|
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ALNY) Company Bio
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an American biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutics for genetically defined diseases. The company was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. In 2016, Forbes included the company on its "100 Most Innovative Growth Companies" list. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ALNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALNY Latest Social Stream
View Full ALNY Social Stream
Latest ALNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALNYLAM PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALNY as an investment opportunity.
Alnylam (ALNY) Reports Positive Results From APOLLO-B Study
Alnylam (ALNY) announces positive interim analysis results from the phase III APOLLO-B study of patisiran to treat transthyretin-mediated amyloidosis with cardiomyopathy at the end of 18 months.
Alnylam Presents 18-Month Results from the APOLLO-B Phase 3 Study of Patisiran in Patients with ATTR Amyloidosis with Cardiomyopathy
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 20, 2023--Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALNY), the leading RNAi therapeutics company, today announced new results from an interim analysis of exploratory data from the open-label extension (OLE) period of the APOLLO-B Phase 3 study of patisiran, an investigational RNAi therapeutic in development for the treatment of transthyretin-mediated (ATTR) amyloidosis with cardiomyopathy. The results were presented at the Annual Congress of the Heart Failure Association of th
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALNY) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALNY) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 4, 2023 Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-1.4, expectations were $-1.76. Operator: Thank you for standing by and welcome to the Alnylam Pharmaceuticals First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. As a reminder today’s conference call is being recorded. I would […]
Alnylam (ALNY) Q1 Earnings Beat, Product Sales Drive Revenues
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (ALNY) reports better-than-expected first-quarter 2023 results. Givlaari, Oxlumo and the newly approved Amvuttra drive revenues for the company.
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:ALNY ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$319.3m (up 50...
ALNY Price Returns
Continue Researching ALNYWant to do more research on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...