Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALNY POWR Grades
- ALNY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 74.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALNY is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ALNY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
ALNY Stock Summary
- ALNY's price/sales ratio is 28.85; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.76% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 130.82%, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 92.56% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALNY's revenue has grown 86.87% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALNY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are QRVO, GNTX, IPGP, BGNE, and WDC.
- ALNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.alnylam.com.
ALNY Valuation Summary
- ALNY's price/earnings ratio is -27; this is 173.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ALNY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 28.4 over the prior 210 months.
- Over the past 210 months, ALNY's price/sales ratio has gone down 400.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALNY.
ALNY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 143.95%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 188.59%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 213.46%.
The table below shows ALNY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALNY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.65% of graded US stocks.
- ALNY's asset turnover comes in at 0.22 -- ranking 188th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- QGEN, TXMD, and KMDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALNY.
The table below shows ALNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$182.61||52-week high||$212.00|
|Prev. close||$180.74||52-week low||$121.97|
|Day high||$185.37||Avg. volume||632,779|
|50-day MA||$187.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$167.99||Market Cap||21.84B|
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) Company Bio
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics based on RNA interference, or RNAi. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALNY Latest Social Stream
View Full ALNY Social Stream
Latest ALNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALNY as an investment opportunity.
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ALNY) shares, rose in value on Friday, 11/26/21, with the stock price down by -0.14% to the previous days close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $188.53. Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $188.80, falling within a range of $185.65 What Analysts Were Expecting After Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ALNY) fell -0.14% Read More »
The Goldman Sachs Group upgraded shares of Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALNY) from a neutral rating to a buy rating in a research note published on Monday, PriceTargets.com reports. The firm currently has $273.00 price objective on the biopharmaceutical companys stock. A number of other equities research analysts have also weighed in on ALNY. Barclays boosted their 
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ALNY) had its price objective upped by Needham & Company LLC from $180.00 to $205.00 in a research note issued to investors on Monday morning, The Fly reports. The firm currently has a buy rating on the biopharmaceutical company’s stock. Several other analysts have also recently weighed in on the stock. HC Wainwright […]
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., November 23, 2021--Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALNY), the leading RNAi therapeutics company, announced today that management will present company overviews at the following conferences being held virtually:
The recent acquisition of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals makes Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals look like the next biotech in line to receive a juicy buyout offer.
ALNY Price Returns
Continue Researching ALNYWant to do more research on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch