Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALNY POWR Grades
- ALNY scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 59.74% of US stocks.
- ALNY's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ALNY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ALNY Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 292.4, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.42% of US stocks.
- ALNY's price/sales ratio is 23.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 91.41%, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.11% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FOLD, BGNE, PXLW, CDXS, and EA.
- ALNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.alnylam.com.
ALNY Valuation Summary
- ALNY's price/earnings ratio is -27; this is 173.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ALNY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 28.4 over the prior 210 months.
- Over the past 210 months, ALNY's price/sales ratio has gone down 400.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALNY.
ALNY Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -36.34%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 99.68%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -141.56%.
The table below shows ALNY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALNY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.65% of graded US stocks.
- ALNY's asset turnover comes in at 0.22 -- ranking 188th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- QGEN, TXMD, and KMDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALNY.
The table below shows ALNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.31||52-week high||$212.00|
|Prev. close||$124.87||52-week low||$117.58|
|Day high||$130.10||Avg. volume||833,083|
|50-day MA||$153.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$171.13||Market Cap||15.62B|
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) Company Bio
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics based on RNA interference, or RNAi. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALNY Latest Social Stream
View Full ALNY Social Stream
Latest ALNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALNY as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
We feel now is a pretty good time to analyse Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ALNY ) business as it appears the...
BMO Capital analyst Gary Nachman maintained a Hold rating on Alnylam Pharma (ALNY – Research Report) today and set a price target of $175.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $148.79. According to TipRanks.com, Nachman has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of -4.4% and a 42.7% success rate. Nachman covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Jazz Pharmaceuticals, and Horizon Therapeutics. Currently, the analyst consensus on Alnylam Pharma is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $210.53, implying a 41.0% upside from current levels.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Alnylam Pharma (ALNY), Cigna (CI) and SCYNEXIS (SCYX)
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Alnylam Pharma (ALNY – Research Report), Cigna (CI – Research Report) and SCYNEXIS (SCYX – Research Report). Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) In a report released today, Keay Nakae from Chardan Capital reiterated a Buy rating on Alnylam Pharma, with a price target of $200.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $150.86. According to TipRanks.
Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Alnylam Pharma (ALNY), Dyadic International (DYAI) and SCYNEXIS (SCYX)
Companies in the Healthcare sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Alnylam Pharma (ALNY – Research Report), Dyadic International (DYAI – Research Report) and SCYNEXIS (SCYX – Research Report). Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) In a report released today, Zhiqiang Shu from Berenberg Bank maintained a Hold rating on Alnylam Pharma, with a price target of $154.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $150.86. According to TipRanks.
ALNY Price Returns
Continue Researching ALNYWant to do more research on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch