Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY): Price and Financial Metrics
ALNY Stock Summary
- Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 10.22% of US listed stocks.
- ALNY's price/sales ratio is 89.83; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.91% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,021.86%, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.55% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALNY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RESN, HRTX, BCDA, ATOM, and EDIT.
- Visit ALNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alnylam.com.
ALNY Daily Price Range
ALNY 52-Week Price Range
ALNY Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALNY Price/Volume Stats
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) Company Bio
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics based on RNA interference, or RNAi. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.