Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALNY POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALNY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALNY is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ALNY's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
ALNY Stock Summary
- ALNY's price/sales ratio is 32.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 141.56%, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.54% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALNY's revenue has grown 99.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.42% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALNY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SDGR, GNTX, MTSI, CDXS, and ENTX.
- Visit ALNY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alnylam.com.
ALNY Valuation Summary
- ALNY's price/earnings ratio is -27; this is 173.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ALNY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 28.4 over the prior 210 months.
- Over the past 210 months, ALNY's price/sales ratio has gone down 400.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALNY.
ALNY Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -3.84%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 207.95%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 43.67%.
The table below shows ALNY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALNY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALNY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.92% of graded US stocks.
- ALNY's asset turnover comes in at 0.204 -- ranking 199th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CASI, TXMD, and QGEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALNY.
The table below shows ALNY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALNY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$187.40||52-week high||$209.73|
|Prev. close||$186.95||52-week low||$119.29|
|Day high||$189.08||Avg. volume||635,507|
|50-day MA||$190.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$159.11||Market Cap||22.27B|
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) Company Bio
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics based on RNA interference, or RNAi. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALNY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALNY Latest Social Stream
View Full ALNY Social Stream
Latest ALNY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALNY as an investment opportunity.
Alnylam (ALNY) submits a marketing authorization application to the EMA for vutrisiran to treat adult patients with polyneuropathy of hereditary transthyretin-mediated (hATTR) amyloidosis.
Alnylam Submits Marketing Authorization Application to the European Medicines Agency for Investigational Vutrisiran for the Treatment of Hereditary ATTR Amyloidosis with Polyneuropathy
CAMBRIDGE, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALNY), the leading RNAi therapeutics company, today announced the submission of a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for vutrisiran, an investigational RNAi therapeutic for the treatment of hereditary transthyretin-mediated (hATTR) amyloidosis in adult patients with polyneuropathy. “hATTR amyloidosis is a rare, rapidly progressive, debilitating and fatal condition and we are d
Alnylam Pharma Submits MAA To EMA For Vutrisiran For Hereditary ATTR Amyloidosis With Polyneuropathy
(RTTNews) - RNAi therapeutics company Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) announced Monday the submission of a Marketing Authorization Application (MAA) to the European Medicines Agency (EMA) for vutrisiran, an investigational RNAi therapeutic for the treatment of hereditary transthyretin-mediated (hATTR) amyloidosis in adult patients with
PNH and aHUS Market Competitive Research And Precise Outlook 2021 To 2027- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Omeros Corporation
PNH and aHUS Market Research Report 2021 - 2027 Latest released, the research study on Global PNH and aHUS Market Report Forecast 2021 - 2027, offers a detailed overview of the factors influencing the global business scope. PNH and aHUS Market
Alnylam Presents Additional 9-Month Data from HELIOS-A Phase 3 Study of Vutrisiran at the European ATTR (EU-ATTR) Amyloidosis Meeting
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., September 07, 2021--Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALNY), the leading RNAi therapeutics company, today announced additional positive results from subgroup analyses and exploratory endpoints of the HELIOS-A Phase 3 study of vutrisiran, an investigational RNAi therapeutic in development for the treatment of transthyretin-mediated (ATTR) amyloidosis. Data presented at the 3rd European ATTR Amyloidosis Meeting further supports and builds on the previously reported primary a
ALNY Price Returns
Continue Researching ALNYWant to do more research on Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc (ALNY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch