Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY): Price and Financial Metrics
ALNY Stock Summary
- ALNY's price/sales ratio is 77.86; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 915.4%, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.22% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 84.21%, a number that bests 93.33% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc are GNTX, HRTX, FOLD, MXIM, and CLVS.
- ALNY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.alnylam.com.
ALNY Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALNY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.66||52-week high||$134.51|
|Prev. close||$112.49||52-week low||$65.81|
|Day high||$118.56||Avg. volume||692,930|
|50-day MA||$119.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$92.52||Market Cap||13.25B|
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNY) Company Bio
Alnylam Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics based on RNA interference, or RNAi. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.