AstroNova, Inc. (ALOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALOT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALOT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 114 days.
- ALOT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ALOT Stock Summary
- AstroNova Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -52.33%, AstroNova Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.85% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AstroNova Inc is reporting a growth rate of -27,133.33%; that's higher than only 0.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AstroNova Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AAME, ARKO, FNKO, ASLE, and CNQ.
- ALOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AstroNova Inc's official web site, go to www.astronovainc.com.
ALOT Valuation Summary
- ALOT's price/earnings ratio is 78.8; this is 102.05% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- ALOT's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ALOT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 108.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALOT.
ALOT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 46.38%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -23.69%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.5%.
The table below shows ALOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.03||52-week high||$18.05|
|Prev. close||$17.04||52-week low||$7.70|
|Day high||$17.13||Avg. volume||17,836|
|50-day MA||$15.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.32||Market Cap||123.54M|
AstroNova, Inc. (ALOT) Company Bio
Astro-Med, Inc., doing business as AstroNova, designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes various specialty printers, and data acquisition and analysis systems in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in West Warwick, Rhode Island.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALOT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALOT Social Stream
Latest ALOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AstroNova Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALOT as an investment opportunity.
ALOT vs. TIXT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, today announced financial results for the fiscal 2022 second quart
Looking at AstroNova, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:ALOT ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders were net...
WEST WARWICK, R.I., August 24, 2021--AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, will report its fiscal second-quarter 2022 financial results before the opening of the Nasdaq on Tuesday, September 14, 2021. At 9:00 a.m. ET, the Company will conduct a conference call hosted by Greg Woods, President and Chief Executive Officer, and David Smith, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
ALOT vs. TRI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
ALOT Price Returns