AstroNova, Inc. (ALOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALOT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALOT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALOT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- ALOT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
ALOT Stock Summary
- ALOT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 199.25 -- higher than 84.37% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ALOT's went public 35.38 years ago, making it older than 92.83% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 85.11, AstroNova Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 89.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AstroNova Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CTS, CCF, ASTE, HWKN, and IIIN.
- ALOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AstroNova Inc's official web site, go to www.astronovainc.com.
ALOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.28||52-week high||$18.05|
|Prev. close||$15.15||52-week low||$5.50|
|Day high||$15.56||Avg. volume||26,899|
|50-day MA||$14.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.35||Market Cap||110.21M|
AstroNova, Inc. (ALOT) Company Bio
Astro-Med, Inc., doing business as AstroNova, designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes various specialty printers, and data acquisition and analysis systems in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in West Warwick, Rhode Island.
ALOT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for AstroNova Inc. To summarize, we found that AstroNova Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 67.17%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for AstroNova Inc ended up being:
- AstroNova Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 22 -- greater than 84.75% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than just 24.76% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALOT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALOT Social Stream
Latest ALOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AstroNova Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALOT as an investment opportunity.
AstroNova, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ALOT) Financials Are Too Obscure To Link With Current Share Price Momentum: What's In Store For the Stock?
AstroNova (NASDAQ:ALOT) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 43% over the last...
Shares of AstroNova (NASDAQ:ALOT) remained unaffected after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 163.16% over the past year to $0.12, which beat the estimate of $0.04. Revenue of $29,438,000 decreased by 3.42% year over year, which beat the estimate of $29,190,000. Outlook AstroNova hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. How To Listen To The Conference Call Date: Mar 25, 2021 View more earnings on ALOT Time: 09:00 AM ET Webcast URL: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=reg20.jsp&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Finvestors.astronovainc.com%2F&eventid=2947404&sessionid=1&key=53F2BC089B624D6811CAC52282C7E0DD®Tag=&V2=false&sourcepage=register Recent St...
AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, today announced financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended January 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / March 25, 2021 / AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALOT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on March 25, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
AstroNova (NASDAQ:ALOT) releases its next round of earnings this Thursday, March 25. Get the latest predictions in Benzinga's essential guide to the company's Q4 earnings report. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Revenue Based on AstroNova management projections, analysts predict EPS of $0.04 on revenue of $29.19 million. In the same quarter last year, AstroNova posted a loss of $0.19 per share on sales of $30.48 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They M...
ALOT Price Returns