AstroNova, Inc. (ALOT): Price and Financial Metrics
ALOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.40||52-week high||$17.21|
|Prev. close||$12.32||52-week low||$11.10|
|Day high||$12.55||Avg. volume||8,975|
|50-day MA||$14.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.82||Market Cap||92.07M|
ALOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALOT POWR Grades
- ALOT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.47% of US stocks.
- ALOT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 133 days.
- ALOT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
ALOT Stock Summary
- ASTRONOVA INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- ALOT's current price/earnings ratio is 109.73, which is higher than 95.11% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ASTRONOVA INC is reporting a growth rate of 405.71%; that's higher than 96.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BTCY, IART, NTIC, CW, and PLPC.
- Visit ALOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astronovainc.com.
ALOT Valuation Summary
- ALOT's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- ALOT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 653.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALOT.
ALOT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 73.1%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -163.72%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 97.23%.
The table below shows ALOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AstroNova, Inc. (ALOT) Company Bio
Astro-Med, Inc., doing business as AstroNova, designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes various specialty printers, and data acquisition and analysis systems in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in West Warwick, Rhode Island.
ALOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALOT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALOT Social Stream
Latest ALOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ASTRONOVA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALOT as an investment opportunity.
AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALOT) Q2 2024 Earnings Call Transcript September 6, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to the AstroNova’s Fiscal Second Quarter 2024 Financial Results Conference Call. Today’s conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Scott Solomon of the company’s Investor Relations firm, Sharon Merrill Associates. Please go […]
Q2 2024 AstroNova Inc Earnings Call
WEST WARWICK, R.I., September 06, 2023--AstroNova, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended July 29, 2023.
WEST WARWICK, R.I., August 23, 2023--AstroNova, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, will report its second-quarter fiscal 2024 financial results before the opening of the Nasdaq on Wednesday, September 6, 2023. At 9:00 a.m. ET, the Company will conduct a conference call hosted by Greg Woods, President and Chief Executive Officer, and David Smith, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
AstroNova Announces Strategic Realignment of Product Identification Segment to Improve Cost and Operational Efficiencies
WEST WARWICK, R.I., August 01, 2023--AstroNova, Inc. (Nasdaq: ALOT) ("AstroNova" or the "Company"), a global leader in data visualization technologies, today announced the implementation of a realignment of its Product Identification ("PI") segment. The realignment is designed to streamline the cost structure and enhance the operational efficiencies of the segment to capitalize on the synergies of the Company’s Astro Machine, Inc. subsidiary, which was acquired in August 2022.
ALOT Price Returns