AstroNova, Inc. (ALOT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALOT POWR Grades
- ALOT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALOT is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- ALOT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
ALOT Stock Summary
- AstroNova Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.81% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.09%, AstroNova Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.34% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ALOT has reported earnings growth of 678.97%, putting it ahead of 96.92% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CYBE, SHYF, ISDR, IIIN, and SCVL.
- Visit ALOT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.astronovainc.com.
ALOT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ALOT's price/sales ratio is 82.69% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- ALOT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 11.4 over the prior 243 months.
- ALOT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALOT.
ALOT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -26.24%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 46.38%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -15.5%.
The table below shows ALOT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.19||52-week high||$18.05|
|Prev. close||$15.25||52-week low||$6.53|
|Day high||$15.30||Avg. volume||21,786|
|50-day MA||$15.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.39||Market Cap||109.84M|
AstroNova, Inc. (ALOT) Company Bio
Astro-Med, Inc., doing business as AstroNova, designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes various specialty printers, and data acquisition and analysis systems in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in West Warwick, Rhode Island.
ALOT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for AstroNova Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that AstroNova Inc ranked in the 64th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 56.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ALOT, they are:
- AstroNova Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 22 -- greater than 84.09% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), AstroNova Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 63.21% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALOT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALOT Social Stream
Latest ALOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AstroNova Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALOT as an investment opportunity.
ALOT vs. TRI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
AstroNova Achieves Tier 1 Supplier Status from Airbus to Produce Flight Deck Printers for A320 Family of Aircraft
WEST WARWICK, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, today announced that it has been qualified as a Tier 1 supplier by Airbus for the A320 Family of commercial aircraft. The designation enables AstroNova to supply its flight deck printers directly to Airbus rather than through a third party. Prior to becoming a Tier 1 supplier to Airbus, AstroNova supplied its flight deck printers to Airbus via a third-party supply agreement.
If you want to know who really controls AstroNova, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ALOT ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
AstroNova (NASDAQ: ALOT ) posted Q1 earnings of $735.00 thousand, an increase from Q4 of 35.98%. Sales dropped to $29.08 million, a 1.22% decrease between quarters. In Q4, AstroNova earned $1.15 million, and total sales reached $29.44 million. Why ROCE Is Significant Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROCE. A higher ROCE is generally representative Full story available on Benzinga.com
No summary available.
ALOT Price Returns