AstroNova, Inc. (ALOT): Price and Financial Metrics
ALOT Stock Summary
- ALOT has a higher market value than only 13.66% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $82,625,510.
- ALOT's went public 35.19 years ago, making it older than 92.78% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ALOT's price/sales ratio is 0.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 15.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALOT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSD, PLPC, ITMR, LMAT, and ATRI.
- ALOT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AstroNova Inc's official web site, go to www.astronovainc.com.
ALOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.64||52-week high||$12.93|
|Prev. close||$11.52||52-week low||$5.29|
|Day high||$11.64||Avg. volume||18,531|
|50-day MA||$10.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.58||Market Cap||83.46M|
AstroNova, Inc. (ALOT) Company Bio
Astro-Med, Inc., doing business as AstroNova, designs, develops, manufactures, and distributes various specialty printers, and data acquisition and analysis systems in the United States. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in West Warwick, Rhode Island.
ALOT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for AstroNova Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that AstroNova Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 68.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for AstroNova Inc ended up being:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 81. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 22.32% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- AstroNova Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.32. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 23.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALOT Latest Social Stream
View Full ALOT Social Stream
Latest ALOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AstroNova Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALOT as an investment opportunity.
WEST WARWICK, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, today announced that Gregory A. Woods, President and Chief Executive Officer, and David S. Smith, Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the 23rd Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference on Thursday, January 14, 2021, at 11:30 a.m. (ET). A live audio webcast of the AstroNova presentation will be available at https://wsw.com/webcast/needha
WEST WARWICK, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, today announced that Gregory A. Woods, President and Chief Executive Officer, and David S. Smith, Vice President, Treasurer and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the 13th Annual LD Micro Main Event Investor Conference. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:00 a.m. ET Tuesday, December 15, 2020. A live webcast of the AstroNova presentation will be available
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of AstroNova, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ALOT ) by taking the forecast...
AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALOT) Q3 2021 earnings call dated Dec. 07, 2020 Corporate Participants: David Calusdian — Investor Relations Gregory A. Woods — President and Chief Executive Officer David S. Smith — Vice President, Treasurer and […]
WEST WARWICK, R.I.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AstroNova, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALOT), a global leader in data visualization technologies, today announced financial results for the fiscal 2021 third quarter ended October 31, 2020. “Our Product Identification segment delivered both revenue and margin improvements in the quarter while Test & Measurement continued to reflect the effects of the Boeing 737 MAX grounding and COVID-19 on the commercial aerospace industry,” said Greg Woods, AstroNova’s President and
ALOT Price Returns
Continue Researching ALOTWant to do more research on AstroNova Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!