Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (ALPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALPN POWR Grades
- ALPN scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALPN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ALPN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
ALPN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alpine Immune Sciences Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 11.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALPN's revenue has grown 508.16% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.35% of US companies in our set.
- Alpine Immune Sciences Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -22.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.21% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alpine Immune Sciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FULC, DTIL, ANAB, CARA, and CNCE.
- ALPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alpine Immune Sciences Inc's official web site, go to www.alpineimmunesciences.com.
ALPN Valuation Summary
- ALPN's price/sales ratio is 12.7; this is 11.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ALPN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, ALPN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALPN.
ALPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 67.44% of graded US stocks.
- ALPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.122 -- ranking 249th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ALNY, SELB, and TXMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALPN.
The table below shows ALPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.00||52-week high||$16.37|
|Prev. close||$10.36||52-week low||$7.21|
|Day high||$11.66||Avg. volume||119,001|
|50-day MA||$9.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.06||Market Cap||263.07M|
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (ALPN) Company Bio
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. is focused on developing novel protein‐based immunotherapies using its proprietary Variant Ig Domain vIgD platform technology. The vIgD platform is designed to interact with multiple targets, including many present in the immune synapse. Alpine’s vIgDs are developed using a process known as directed evolution, which can potentially produce proteins capable of either enhancing or diminishing an immune response and thereby may potentially apply therapeutically to both oncology and inflammatory diseases. The company formed following a July, 2017 merger with Nivalis Therapeutics.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALPN Latest Social Stream
View Full ALPN Social Stream
Latest ALPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alpine Immune Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALPN as an investment opportunity.
When insiders purchase shares, it indicates their confidence in the company's prospects or that they view the stock as a bargain. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go long on the stock. Insider purchases should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a buying decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider purchases. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Sensient Technologies Th
Gainers Marin Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: MRIN) shares climbed 53.1% to $8.71 following an announcement from management that the company entered into a revenue share agreement with Google LLC to develop its enterprise tech platform and software products. Aethlon Medical, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEMD) jumped 49.1% to $5.67 on above-average volume. WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (NASDAQ: WIMI) gained 30.3% to $4.60 as the company reported revenue growth of 202.2% year-on-year to $79.9 million for the six month
Gainers Marin Software Incorporated (NASDAQ: MRIN) rose 70.1% to $9.68 in pre-market trading following an announcement from management that the company entered into a revenue share agreement with Google LLC to develop its enterprise tech platform and software products. Predictive Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ: POAI) rose 25.7% to $1.22 in pre-market trading. Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALPN) rose 18.3% to $11.60 in pre-market trading. Alpine Immune Sciences recently announced a $91 million pri
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALPN ), a leading clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on developing innovative treatments for cancer and autoimmune/inflammatory diseases, today announced it has entered into a definitive securities purchase agreement for the sale of common stock and prefunded warrants, as described below, in a private placement with certain institutional and other accredited investors for gross proceeds to Alpine of approximately $91 million, before deducting offering expenses. The private placement is being led by Frazier Life Sciences Public Fund with participation from Decheng Capital, BVF Partners, TCG X, Avidity Partners, OrbiMed, Omega Fund, and Logos Capital, among others. "As a long-term backer of Alpine, we are impressed by the company''s progress...
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alpine Immune Sciences Announces Participation in September Investor Conferences
ALPN Price Returns
Continue Researching ALPNWant to do more research on Alpine Immune Sciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alpine Immune Sciences Inc (ALPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alpine Immune Sciences Inc (ALPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alpine Immune Sciences Inc (ALPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch