Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (ALPN): Price and Financial Metrics
ALPN Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 22.39, Alpine Immune Sciences Inc has a higher such ratio than 93.94% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 390.63%, Alpine Immune Sciences Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.45% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Alpine Immune Sciences Inc comes in at 625.9%, a number that bests 98.87% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alpine Immune Sciences Inc are WVE, MGEN, VYGR, MCRB, and KALV.
- Visit ALPN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alpineimmunesciences.com.
ALPN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.51||52-week high||$5.35|
|Prev. close||$3.41||52-week low||$2.05|
|Day high||$3.55||Avg. volume||17,676|
|50-day MA||$2.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.33||Market Cap||65.24M|
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (ALPN) Company Bio
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. is focused on developing novel protein‐based immunotherapies using its proprietary Variant Ig Domain vIgD platform technology. The vIgD platform is designed to interact with multiple targets, including many present in the immune synapse. Alpine’s vIgDs are developed using a process known as directed evolution, which can potentially produce proteins capable of either enhancing or diminishing an immune response and thereby may potentially apply therapeutically to both oncology and inflammatory diseases. The company formed following a July, 2017 merger with Nivalis Therapeutics.