Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (ALPN): Price and Financial Metrics
ALPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.02||52-week high||$16.33|
|Prev. close||$15.63||52-week low||$5.81|
|Day high||$16.33||Avg. volume||280,550|
|50-day MA||$12.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.58||Market Cap||930.73M|
ALPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALPN POWR Grades
- ALPN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.33% of US stocks.
- ALPN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ALPN ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
ALPN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALPINE IMMUNE SCIENCES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.7% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.64, ALPINE IMMUNE SCIENCES INC has a higher such ratio than 94.9% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.7%, ALPINE IMMUNE SCIENCES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.11% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALPINE IMMUNE SCIENCES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CARA, ABUS, ALT, IDYA, and VIR.
- ALPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPINE IMMUNE SCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.alpineimmunesciences.com.
ALPN Valuation Summary
- ALPN's price/earnings ratio is -13.5; this is 155.56% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 102 months, ALPN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALPN.
ALPN Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -42.87%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 120%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -7.57%.
The table below shows ALPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.11% of graded US stocks.
- ALPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.122 -- ranking 247th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SELB, TXMD, and QGEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALPN.
The table below shows ALPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (ALPN) Company Bio
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. is focused on developing novel protein‐based immunotherapies using its proprietary Variant Ig Domain vIgD platform technology. The vIgD platform is designed to interact with multiple targets, including many present in the immune synapse. Alpine’s vIgDs are developed using a process known as directed evolution, which can potentially produce proteins capable of either enhancing or diminishing an immune response and thereby may potentially apply therapeutically to both oncology and inflammatory diseases. The company formed following a July, 2017 merger with Nivalis Therapeutics.
ALPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALPN Latest Social Stream
View Full ALPN Social Stream
Latest ALPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPINE IMMUNE SCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALPN as an investment opportunity.
Alpine Immune Sciences Presents New Translational Data on Povetacicept in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus at American College of Rheumatology Convergence 2023
SEATTLE, November 15, 2023--Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALPN), a leading clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on developing innovative treatments for autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, announced today that the Company presented new translational data for povetacicept (ALPN-303) in systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) at the American College of Rheumatology Convergence 2023, November 10-15, 2023.
Equity Offering and Clinical Data Set Stage for Pivotal 2024 Trials
SEATTLE, November 14, 2023--Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALPN), a leading clinical-stage immunotherapy company focused on developing innovative treatments for autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, today reported financial results and company highlights for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023.
Orbimed Advisors LLC, a prominent investment firm, has recently expanded its portfolio by adding shares of Alpine Immune Sciences Inc (NASDAQ:ALPN). On November 9, 2023, the firm acquired 145,251 additional shares of the biopharmaceutical company, bringing its total holdings to 4,226,843 shares. This transaction reflects a 0.03% impact on Orbimed's portfolio, with the shares purchased at an average price of $12.06.
Here is how Alcon (ALC) and Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (ALPN) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
ALPN Price Returns
Continue Researching ALPNWant to do more research on Alpine Immune Sciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alpine Immune Sciences Inc (ALPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alpine Immune Sciences Inc (ALPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alpine Immune Sciences Inc (ALPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch