Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (ALPN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALPN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ALPN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.09% of US stocks.
- ALPN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- ALPN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
ALPN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alpine Immune Sciences Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.65% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Alpine Immune Sciences Inc comes in at 151.13%, a number that bests 94.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ALPN comes in at -35.57% -- higher than that of only 11.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alpine Immune Sciences Inc are SYRS, ABUS, MGNX, IMGN, and CLLS.
- ALPN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alpine Immune Sciences Inc's official web site, go to www.alpineimmunesciences.com.
ALPN Valuation Summary
- ALPN's price/sales ratio is 12.7; this is 11.89% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ALPN's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 76 months.
- Over the past 76 months, ALPN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALPN.
ALPN Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 304.38%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -83.06%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 53.33%.
The table below shows ALPN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALPN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALPN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.11% of graded US stocks.
- ALPN's asset turnover comes in at 0.122 -- ranking 247th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- SELB, TXMD, and QGEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALPN.
The table below shows ALPN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALPN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALPN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.25||52-week high||$14.40|
|Prev. close||$8.01||52-week low||$6.00|
|Day high||$8.30||Avg. volume||112,640|
|50-day MA||$8.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.99||Market Cap||250.21M|
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. (ALPN) Company Bio
Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc. is focused on developing novel protein‐based immunotherapies using its proprietary Variant Ig Domain vIgD platform technology. The vIgD platform is designed to interact with multiple targets, including many present in the immune synapse. Alpine’s vIgDs are developed using a process known as directed evolution, which can potentially produce proteins capable of either enhancing or diminishing an immune response and thereby may potentially apply therapeutically to both oncology and inflammatory diseases. The company formed following a July, 2017 merger with Nivalis Therapeutics.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALPN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALPN Latest Social Stream
View Full ALPN Social Stream
Latest ALPN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alpine Immune Sciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALPN as an investment opportunity.
Esperion Therapeutics (ESPR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 23.71% and 6.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Las Vegas, USA, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Pipeline Insights | Research Report 2022 by DelveInsight Systemic Lupus Erythematosus pipeline involves 70+ key companies continuously working towards developing 70+ Systemic Lupus Erythematosus treatment therapies, as per DelveInsight DelveInsight''s ‘ Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Pipeline Insight 2021'' report offers exhaustive global coverage of available, marketed, and pipeline therapies in different phases of clinical development, major pharmaceutical companies working to advance the pipeline space, and future growth potential of the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus pipeline domain. Some of the essential takeaways from the Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Pipeline report: DelveInsight''s Systemic Lupus Erythemat...
In a report released today, Joseph Pantginis from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on Alpine Immune Sciences (ALPN – Research Report), with a price target of $21.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $7.27, close to its 52-week low of $7.18. According to TipRanks.com, Pantginis is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -18.8% and a 23.8% success rate. Pantginis covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Applied Genetic Technologies, Lineage Cell Therapeutics, and Actinium Pharmaceuticals. Currently, the analyst consensus on Alpine Immune Sciences is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $21.00.
Investment company Leonard Rickey Investment Advisors P.L.L.C. (Current Portfolio) buys BTC iShares MSCI USA Min Vol Factor ETF, iShares TIPS Bond ETF, Vanguard Total International Stock, The Energy Select Sector SPDR Fund, Nike Inc, sells Vanguard Emerging Markets Government Bond ETF, Micron Technology Inc, eBay Inc, iShares MSCI All Country Asia ex Japan Index Fund, Alpine Immune Sciences Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Leon
No summary available.
ALPN Price Returns
Continue Researching ALPNWant to do more research on Alpine Immune Sciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Alpine Immune Sciences Inc (ALPN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alpine Immune Sciences Inc (ALPN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alpine Immune Sciences Inc (ALPN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch