Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. (ALPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALPP POWR Grades
- ALPP scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 75.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALPP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 173 days.
- ALPP ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ALPP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $96,961,492, ALPINE 4 HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than just 20.48% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALPP's revenue has grown 108.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.41% of US companies in our set.
- ALPINE 4 HOLDINGS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -23.72%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 17.74% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UTMD, MITQ, TGEN, ZCMD, and TATT.
- Visit ALPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alpine4.com.
ALPP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, ALPP's price/sales ratio is 9.09% higher, now standing at 1.2.
- Over the past 75 months, ALPP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1611.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALPP.
ALPP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 130.48%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -178.9%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1157.4%.
The table below shows ALPP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALPP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.23% of graded US stocks.
- ALPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.6 -- ranking 125th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KLIC, MPWR, and EMAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALPP.
The table below shows ALPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$1.23|
|Prev. close||$0.47||52-week low||$0.45|
|Day high||$0.49||Avg. volume||499,677|
|50-day MA||$0.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.65||Market Cap||94.65M|
Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. (ALPP) Company Bio
Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd., a technology holding company, provides electronic contract manufacturing solutions in the United States. The company also offers automotive technologies, including 6th Sense Auto, a connected car technology that provides various advantages to management, sales, finance, and service departments in the automotive dealership industry to enhance productivity, profitability, and customer retention; and BrakeActive, a safety device that enhances vehicle's third brake light's ability to reduce or prevent a rear end collision. In addition, it provides fabricated metal parts, assemblies, and sub-assemblies to original equipment manufacturers; and designs, fabricates, and installs dust collectors, commercial ductwork, kitchen hoods, industrial ventilation systems, machine guards, architectural work, water furnaces, and others, as well as specialized spiral duct work. The company was formerly known as Alpine 4 Automotive Technologies Ltd. and changed its name to Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd. in June 2015. Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. was founded in 2014 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALPP Latest Social Stream
View Full ALPP Social Stream
Latest ALPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPINE 4 HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALPP as an investment opportunity.
Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. Granted 180-day Extension by Nasdaq to Meet the Minimum Bid Price Requirements
Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALPP), a leading operator and owner of small market businesses announced that is has received written notification from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") granting the Company's request for a 180-day extension to regain compliance under the Nasdaq Listing Rule 5550(a)(2).
Alpine 4 Holdings (ALPP) Announces Receipt of Nasdaq Notice of Additional Staff Determination
Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALPP), a leading operator and owner of small market businesses announced that on November 22, 2022, it received an additional staff determination notice (the "November Notice") from the Listing Qualifications Department of The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") advising that Nasdaq had not received Alpine 4's Form 10-Q for the quarterly period ended September 30, 2022 (the "Quarterly Report"), and that as such, Alpine
Alpine 4 Holdings (ALPP) Subsidiary, Vayu Aerospace Corporation, Enters a 4-Year Supplier Agreement with U.S Government Contractor, All American Contracting Solutions, Inc. for 225 of Vayu’s G1 UAV’s and 250 KnuckleBuster Tactical UAVs Worth in Excess of $100 Million
Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALPP), a leading operator and owner of small market businesses announced that its subsidiary, Vayu Aerospace Corporation (Vayu), and U.S. Government contractor, All American Contracting, Inc., have entered into a Supplier Agreement for Vayu's UAVs to be supplied to Africa for assistance in counter terrorism activities.
Alpine 4 Holdings (ALPP) To Present at LD Micro Main Event XV on Their Solid-State Batteries, American Made Drones, and Its Newest Subsidiary, Global Autonomous Corporation
Phoenix, Arizona--(Newsfile Corp. - October 24, 2022) - Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALPP), a leading operator and owner of small market businesses announces the Company's CEO, Kent B. Wilson, will be speaking at the LD Micro Main Event XV on Wednesday, Oct 26 at 8:30-8:55 AM in TRACK 1. Mr. Wilson will be speaking about Elecjet's AX Class of Batteries, Vayu's American made G1, US-1, US-2 and KnuckleBuster Class of Drones ...
Alpine 4 Subsidiary RCA Commercial's Revenue See's Rapid Expansion of 28% in Q3 2022
Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALPP), a leading operator and owner of small market businesses, announced that its subsidiary, RCA Commercial, saw 3rd Quarter growth of 28% or $11.4 Million vs $8.9 Million in Q2. The Company attributed this rapid growth to very strong demand of its commercial lighting and healthcare brands.
ALPP Price Returns
Continue Researching ALPPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd (ALPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd (ALPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd (ALPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...