Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. (ALPP): Price and Financial Metrics
ALPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.88||52-week high||$6.34|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$0.88||Avg. volume||195,832|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.13||Market Cap||23.33M|
ALPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALPP POWR Grades
- ALPP scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 84.09% of US stocks.
- ALPP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ALPP's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.73% of US stocks).
ALPP Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.26, ALPINE 4 HOLDINGS INC has a higher such ratio than just 10.12% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALPP is more volatile than 95.04% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ALPP comes in at -45.54% -- higher than that of merely 11.03% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NAOV, TANH, AQB, PRPL, and PLAG.
- ALPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALPINE 4 HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.alpine4.com.
ALPP Valuation Summary
- ALPP's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 72.73% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 83 months, ALPP's price/sales ratio has gone down 22.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALPP.
ALPP Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 130.48%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -178.9%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1157.4%.
The table below shows ALPP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALPP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.23% of graded US stocks.
- ALPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.6 -- ranking 125th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- KLIC, MPWR, and EMAN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALPP.
The table below shows ALPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. (ALPP) Company Bio
Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd., a technology holding company, provides electronic contract manufacturing solutions in the United States. The company also offers automotive technologies, including 6th Sense Auto, a connected car technology that provides various advantages to management, sales, finance, and service departments in the automotive dealership industry to enhance productivity, profitability, and customer retention; and BrakeActive, a safety device that enhances vehicle's third brake light's ability to reduce or prevent a rear end collision. In addition, it provides fabricated metal parts, assemblies, and sub-assemblies to original equipment manufacturers; and designs, fabricates, and installs dust collectors, commercial ductwork, kitchen hoods, industrial ventilation systems, machine guards, architectural work, water furnaces, and others, as well as specialized spiral duct work. The company was formerly known as Alpine 4 Automotive Technologies Ltd. and changed its name to Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd. in June 2015. Alpine 4 Technologies, Ltd. was founded in 2014 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
ALPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALPP Latest Social Stream
View Full ALPP Social Stream
Latest ALPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALPINE 4 HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALPP as an investment opportunity.
We're closing out the trading week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Friday morning!
Alpine 4 Holdings Subsidiary, Identified Technologies, Secures Ariel 3D Mapping Work with Vulcan Materials Company
Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALPP), a leading operator and owner of small market businesses, is pleased to announce that over the last 90 days its subsidiary, Identified Technologies (IDT), has been awarded new 3D Mapping work at 85 locations across the United States for Vulcan Materials Company (Vulcan) (NYSE:VMC).
Morris Sheet Metal, a Subsidiary of Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (ALPP), Awarded $7.2 Million in New Contracts for Beacon Health’s Hospital Expansion Project
Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALPP), a leading operator and owner of small market businesses and its Subsidiary, Morris Sheet Metal (MSM), are pleased to announce $7.2M in new work for Beacon Health's $232M Memorial Hospital tower project.
Morris Sheet Metal, a Subsidiary of Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (ALPP), Awarded $5.1 Million in New Contracts for Stellantis and Samsung SDI’s New Battery Production Facility
Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALPP), a leading operator and owner of small market businesses and its Subsidiary, Morris Sheet Metal (MSM), are pleased to announce $5.1 Million in new contracts for a project headed by Stellantis Automobile Corporation and Samsung SDI, one of the world's largest battery manufacturers.
Alpine 4 Holdings (ALPP) Subsidiary, Thermal Dynamics International, Secures Multiple Contracts Totaling $9 Million with the U.S. Department of State
Alpine 4 Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALPP), a leading operator and owner of small market businesses, and its Subsidiary, Thermal Dynamics International (TDI) are thrilled to announce the procurement of multiple contracts with the United States Department of State through several government contractors, collectively valued at $9 Million.
ALPP Price Returns
Continue Researching ALPPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd (ALPP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd (ALPP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alpine 4 Technologies Ltd (ALPP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch