Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. (ALSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALSK POWR Grades
- ALSK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.58% of US stocks.
- ALSK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ALSK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.88% of US stocks).
ALSK Stock Summary
- ALSK has a higher market value than only 22.39% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $184,530,934.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ALSK is currently 3.59, higher than just 12.17% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.76, Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc has a higher such ratio than just 15.9% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc are SGMA, LDL, SRI, ITRI, and DLA.
- Visit ALSK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alaskacommunications.com.
ALSK Valuation Summary
- ALSK's price/earnings ratio is -64.3; this is 512.18% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- ALSK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- ALSK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 56.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALSK.
ALSK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 313.24%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 29.94%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 36.9%.
The table below shows ALSK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.40||52-week high||$3.92|
|Prev. close||$3.39||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$3.40||Avg. volume||520,291|
|50-day MA||$3.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.18||Market Cap||184.53M|
Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. (ALSK) Company Bio
Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides broadband telecommunication and managed information technology services to business, wholesale, and consumer customers in the United States. Its services include voice and broadband services; and managed IT services comprising remote network monitoring and support service, managed IT security and IT professional services, and long distance services primarily over its own terrestrial network to business and wholesale customers. The company's business customers comprise enterprises; federal, state, and local governments; and small and medium business. It also provides voice and broadband services to residential customers in residential homes and multi-dwelling units; voice and broadband origination and termination services to inter and intrastate carriers; and access and support services. The company markets and sells its products through direct sales channels. Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Anchorage, Alaska.
ALSK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc ranked in the 5th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ALSK, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 3.76 years, is -0.2% -- higher than just 8.09% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 73% stocks in the Communication Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALSK Latest Social Stream
View Full ALSK Social Stream
Latest ALSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALSK as an investment opportunity.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska, July 20, 2021--Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) is bringing the speed Alaskans need with its new service, AKXinternet.
Cambium (CMBM) partners with Alaska Communications to bolster the rollout of multi-gigabit fixed wireless connectivity on the back of its 60 GHz cnWave equipment and Terragraph mesh technology.
Alaska Communications Delivers Gigabit Speed Service with Fixed Wireless Access Technology from Cambium Networks
Cambium Networks (NASDAQ: CMBM), a leading global provider of wireless networking solutions, today announced that Alaska Communications is deploying multi-gigabit 60 GHz cnWave™ fixed wireless equipment enabled by Terragraph mesh functionality to connect business and residential subscribers. As part of the first phase of the rollout, Alaska Communications is launching service with speeds up to 1 Gbps to 6,500 homes and businesses. It also will continue to offer unlimited data through a tiered pr
Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) has signed a Distribution Partner Agreement with OneWeb, the global communications network powered from space, to expand the company’s connectivity solutions across Alaska.
Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALSK) today reported financial results for the first quarter of 2021.
ALSK Price Returns
Continue Researching ALSKWant to see what other sources are saying about Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc (ALSK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc (ALSK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc (ALSK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch