Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. (ALSK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALSK POWR Grades
- ALSK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALSK is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- ALSK's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 8.68% of US stocks).
ALSK Stock Summary
- ALSK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 109.67 -- higher than 77.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc is higher than just 12.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.74, Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc has a higher such ratio than only 15.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc are KRA, SGMA, LDL, TACO, and TDS.
- ALSK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc's official web site, go to www.alaskacommunications.com.
ALSK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALSK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.31||52-week high||$3.92|
|Prev. close||$3.31||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$3.32||Avg. volume||523,522|
|50-day MA||$3.28||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$2.91||Market Cap||179.65M|
Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. (ALSK) Company Bio
Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides broadband telecommunication and managed information technology services to business, wholesale, and consumer customers in the United States. Its services include voice and broadband services; and managed IT services comprising remote network monitoring and support service, managed IT security and IT professional services, and long distance services primarily over its own terrestrial network to business and wholesale customers. The company's business customers comprise enterprises; federal, state, and local governments; and small and medium business. It also provides voice and broadband services to residential customers in residential homes and multi-dwelling units; voice and broadband origination and termination services to inter and intrastate carriers; and access and support services. The company markets and sells its products through direct sales channels. Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. was incorporated in 1998 and is based in Anchorage, Alaska.
ALSK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc. To summarize, we found that Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc ranked in the 27th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 68.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc ended up being:
- 41% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 11.15% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 71.71% stocks in the Communication Services sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALSK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALSK Latest Social Stream
View Full ALSK Social Stream
Latest ALSK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALSK as an investment opportunity.
Help is on the way for Alaskans struggling to afford broadband. Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) will participate in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program, which will help households struggling financially during the pandemic.
Alaska Communications Systems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALSK) today reported financial results for the first quarter of 2021.
Alaska Communications Supports 988 National Suicide Prevention Hotline with Implementation of 10-digit Dialing
Beginning April 24, 2021, Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) will begin a six-month transition to help customers prepare for 10-digit dialing for all phone calls, including local calls.
ANCHORAGE, Alaska--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) is bringing its fastest ever speeds to Alaskans with the launch of Xtreme Internet℠. Beginning this spring, Alaska Communications will offer up to 1 Gig speeds to select residential locations. “We’re investing in our network to meet the needs of Alaskans,” said Bill Bishop, president and CEO of Alaska Communications. “We’re bringing more speed, more reliability and more choices, all at a great, low price. Xtreme Internet w
INVESTIGATION ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies on Behalf of Shareholders - PS, SMTX, XLNX, ALSK, WDR
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
ALSK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALSKWant to see what other sources are saying about Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc (ALSK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc (ALSK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Alaska Communications Systems Group Inc (ALSK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch