Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALSN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ALSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALSN is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 163 days.
- ALSN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
ALSN Stock Summary
- Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.59% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 6.11 for Allison Transmission Holdings Inc; that's greater than it is for 82.66% of US stocks.
- Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 11.2%, greater than the shareholder yield of 83.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALSN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EBIX, ST, AMRX, MAXN, and VJET.
- ALSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.allisontransmission.com.
ALSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ALSN's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.32% lower, now standing at 10.3.
- ALSN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 115 months.
- Over the past 115 months, ALSN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALSN.
ALSN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 24.06%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 29.67%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.65%.
The table below shows ALSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALSN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.35% of graded US stocks.
- ALSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.508 -- ranking 47th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- PCAR, MLR, and MTOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALSN.
The table below shows ALSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.80||52-week high||$46.40|
|Prev. close||$38.72||52-week low||$32.55|
|Day high||$39.22||Avg. volume||1,098,357|
|50-day MA||$36.60||Dividend yield||1.96%|
|200-day MA||$38.59||Market Cap||4.05B|
Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Company Bio
Allison Transmission Holdings manufacturer of fully automatic transmissions for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles and is a leader in hybrid-propulsion systems for city buses. Allison transmissions are used in a variety of applications including refuse, construction, fire, distribution, bus, motorhomes, defense and energy. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALSN Latest Social Stream
View Full ALSN Social Stream
Latest ALSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allison Transmission Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALSN as an investment opportunity.
Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:ALSN ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a significant share...
Allison's (ALSN) pledge to invest $15 million in Autotech opens it up to VC expertise and offers direct exposure to startups. It also completes the 2 millionth delivery of 1000/2000 Series.
Allison Transmission Invests in Autotech Ventures, Obtaining Unique Access to Global Mobility Startups
INDIANAPOLIS, January 12, 2022--Allison Transmission, a leading designer and manufacturer of conventional and electrified vehicle propulsion solutions, is pleased to announce it has committed to a $15 million investment in Autotech Ventures, a venture capital firm that’s helping to pave the way for the next frontier of mobility.
INDIANAPOLIS, January 11, 2022--Allison Transmission, a leading designer and manufacturer of conventional and electrified vehicle propulsion solutions, is pleased to announce the delivery of its 2 millionth 1000/2000 Series transmission, a milestone in the company’s history of providing reliable, durable transmissions for light and medium duty commercial vehicles. The transmission was delivered to Penske Truck Leasing, a leading global transportation services provider.
Investment company LVIP Delaware Mid Cap Value Fund (Current Portfolio) buys Louisiana-Pacific Corp, Alcoa Corp, Spirit Realty Capital Inc, Oshkosh Corp, sells American Financial Group Inc, , Allison Transmission Holdings Inc, Life Storage Inc, Berry Global Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, LVIP Delaware Mid Cap Value Fund.
ALSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALSNWant to see what other sources are saying about Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch