Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALSN POWR Grades
- ALSN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALSN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- ALSN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
ALSN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALSN is 3.08 -- better than 84.87% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALSN is more volatile than only 12.44% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ALSN comes in at 16.92% -- higher than that of 87.13% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Allison Transmission Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be NH, VJET, AMRX, ENVA, and CEMI.
- ALSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.allisontransmission.com.
ALSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ALSN's EV/EBIT ratio is 38.32% lower, now standing at 10.3.
- ALSN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 115 months.
- Over the past 115 months, ALSN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALSN.
ALSN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 40.15%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 29.63%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 42.14%.
The table below shows ALSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALSN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 95.73% of graded US stocks.
- ALSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.502 -- ranking 48th of 69 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- PCAR, MLR, and MTOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALSN.
The table below shows ALSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.13||52-week high||$46.40|
|Prev. close||$35.30||52-week low||$33.91|
|Day high||$36.31||Avg. volume||966,243|
|50-day MA||$37.88||Dividend yield||2.15%|
|200-day MA||$40.98||Market Cap||3.82B|
Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Company Bio
Allison Transmission Holdings manufacturer of fully automatic transmissions for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles and is a leader in hybrid-propulsion systems for city buses. Allison transmissions are used in a variety of applications including refuse, construction, fire, distribution, bus, motorhomes, defense and energy. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALSN Latest Social Stream
View Full ALSN Social Stream
Latest ALSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Allison Transmission Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALSN as an investment opportunity.
Dennis Lynch, head of Counterpoint Global, Morgan Stanley Investment Management, points to unit economics.
Coca-Cola Beverage Company Expands Fleet of Hyundai Mighty Trucks Equipped with Allison’s Fully Automatic Transmission
INDIANAPOLIS, September 23, 2021--Allison Transmission, a leading designer and manufacturer of conventional and electrified vehicle propulsion solutions and the largest global manufacturer of medium- and heavy-duty fully automatic transmissions for commercial and defense vehicles, is pleased to announce that the Coca-Cola Beverage Company purchased 70 Hyundai Mighty 3.5-ton trucks equipped with Allison Transmission’s 1000 Series fully automatic transmission with xFE™ in August 2020 for its opera
Allison's (ALSN) partnership with JJE will bank on the latter's robust foothold in the Chinese commercial vehicle electrified powertrain market.
Daimler Trucks North America Integrates Allison Transmission’s Award Winning 3414 Regional Haul Series™ into Freightliner Cascadia
INDIANAPOLIS, September 22, 2021--Allison Transmission, a leading designer and manufacturer of conventional and electrified vehicle propulsion solutions and the largest global manufacturer of medium- and heavy-duty fully automatic transmissions for commercial and defense vehicles, is pleased to announce that the Allison 3414 Regional Haul Series™ (RHS) has been integrated into Daimler Trucks North America’s (DTNA) Class 8 Freightliner Cascadia Day Cab models, paired with a DD13 Gen 5 engine rate
Jing-Jin Electric and Allison Transmission Partner to Accelerate Development of Commercial Vehicle Electrified Powertrain Solutions for Global Markets
INDIANAPOLIS, September 21, 2021--Allison Transmission, a leading designer and manufacturer of conventional, electric hybrid and fully electric vehicle propulsion solutions, and Jing-Jin Electric (JJE), a Chinese electrified propulsion leader in components, assemblies and systems for global automotive and commercial vehicle customers, have signed a broad, global strategic collaboration partnership agreement to accelerate the development of industry-leading electrified powertrain solutions for gl
ALSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALSNWant to see what other sources are saying about Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch