Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALSN POWR Grades
- ALSN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALSN is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ALSN's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 39.43% of US stocks).
ALSN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALSN is 3.17 -- better than 83.84% of US stocks.
- For ALSN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 82.17% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.98 for ALLISON TRANSMISSION HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 82.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALLISON TRANSMISSION HOLDINGS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AMKR, SRI, VTEX, GLW, and VJET.
- Visit ALSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allisontransmission.com.
ALSN Valuation Summary
- ALSN's EV/EBIT ratio is 8; this is 38.46% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ALSN's price/earnings ratio has moved down 34 over the prior 134 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALSN.
ALSN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -5%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -8.37%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 61.07%.
The table below shows ALSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALSN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.35% of graded US stocks.
- ALSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.508 -- ranking 47th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- PCAR, MLR, and MTOR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALSN.
The table below shows ALSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.04||52-week high||$50.64|
|Prev. close||$42.77||52-week low||$32.63|
|Day high||$43.06||Avg. volume||806,789|
|50-day MA||$45.36||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$40.84||Market Cap||3.95B|
Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Company Bio
Allison Transmission Holdings manufacturer of fully automatic transmissions for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles and is a leader in hybrid-propulsion systems for city buses. Allison transmissions are used in a variety of applications including refuse, construction, fire, distribution, bus, motorhomes, defense and energy. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALSN Latest Social Stream
View Full ALSN Social Stream
Latest ALSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALLISON TRANSMISSION HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALSN as an investment opportunity.
Why Is Allison Transmission (ALSN) Down 13.2% Since Last Earnings Report?
Allison Transmission (ALSN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Allison (ALSN) Soars 30% in 6 Months: More Upside Left?
Is Allison (ALSN) primed for more share price appreciation? Read on to know the firm's fundamental growth drivers, near-term headwinds and valuation picture.
Allison Transmission Holdings' (NYSE:ALSN) three-year total shareholder returns outpace the underlying earnings growth
Low-cost index funds make it easy to achieve average market returns. But across the board there are plenty of stocks...
Allison Transmission to Present at Raymond James’ 2023 Annual Institutional Investors Conference
INDIANAPOLIS, March 01, 2023--Allison Transmission Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ALSN), a leading designer and manufacturer of conventional and electrified vehicle propulsion solutions and the largest global manufacturer of medium- and heavy-duty fully automatic transmissions for commercial and defense vehicles, today announced that G. Frederick Bohley, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer, and Jacalyn Bolles, Executive Director of Treasury and Investor Relations, will present at th
Allison Transmission Holdings (NYSE:ALSN) Could Be A Buy For Its Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Allison...
ALSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALSNWant to see what other sources are saying about Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...