Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN): Price and Financial Metrics
ALSN Stock Summary
- Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.17% of US listed stocks.
- ALSN's current price/earnings ratio is 9.01, which is higher than just 11.01% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of only 10.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Allison Transmission Holdings Inc are WBC, ISNS, SYNC, AMOT, and VSTM.
- Visit ALSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.allisontransmission.com.
ALSN Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.46||52-week high||$52.67|
|Prev. close||$44.24||52-week low||$41.26|
|Day high||$44.64||Avg. volume||885,873|
|50-day MA||$47.25||Dividend yield||1.36%|
|200-day MA||$45.69||Market Cap||5.30B|
Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Company Bio
Allison Transmission Holdings manufacturer of fully automatic transmissions for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles and is a leader in hybrid-propulsion systems for city buses. Allison transmissions are used in a variety of applications including refuse, construction, fire, distribution, bus, motorhomes, defense and energy. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
ALSN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Allison Transmission Holdings Inc. To summarize, we found that Allison Transmission Holdings Inc ranked in the 73st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Allison Transmission Holdings Inc ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 7.12; that's higher than 64.44% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 9.38% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|