Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ALSN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 93.92% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ALSN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CLGX, AEM, ERIC, EGOV and TUP.
ALSN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Allison Transmission Holdings Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 12.16% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Allison Transmission Holdings Inc are:
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, ALSN has a beta lower than 86.58% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, ALSN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 9.66% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Allison Transmission Holdings Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 92.57% of them.
ALSN Dividend Chart
ALSN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ALSN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on ALSN dividends?Want to do more research on Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc Common Stock (ALSN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) - Dividend Investor
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha