Allison Transmission Holdings, Inc. (ALSN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that ALSN reports less variability in its free cash flow than 93.92% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with ALSN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CLGX, AEM, ERIC, EGOV and TUP.
ALSN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of ALSN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 18.65%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of ALSN, investors may wish to consider are:
- Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's market cap of $4 billion US dollars puts it in the mid-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 79.01% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, ALSN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 74.27% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Allison Transmission Holdings Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 14.58% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ALSN Dividend Chart
ALSN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
ALSN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on ALSN dividends?Want to do more research on Allison Transmission Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc Common Stock (ALSN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) - Dividend Investor
Allison Transmission Holdings Inc (ALSN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha