Altabancorp (ALTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ALTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.7% of US stocks.
- ALTA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- ALTA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.41% of US stocks).
ALTA Stock Summary
- For ALTA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- ALTA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Altabancorp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HFWA, CASH, TCBK, BMRC, and BANF.
- ALTA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Altabancorp's official web site, go to www.peoplesutah.com.
ALTA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ALTA's price/sales ratio is 425% higher, now standing at 6.3.
- ALTA's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.1 over the prior 74 months.
- ALTA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 74 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTA.
ALTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.42||52-week high||$47.80|
|Prev. close||$40.20||52-week low||$18.60|
|Day high||$40.87||Avg. volume||72,505|
|50-day MA||$43.70||Dividend yield||1.49%|
|200-day MA||$35.62||Market Cap||763.21M|
Altabancorp (ALTA) Company Bio
Altabancorp operates as the bank holding company for Altabank, a state-chartered bank that provides retail and commercial banking products and services. The company accepts various deposits, such as checking, rewards checking, savings, and money market deposit accounts, as well as individual retirement accounts and certificates of deposit. Its loan products include commercial and residential real estate lending comprising acquisition and development loans, construction loans, and mortgage financing; commercial and industrial loans; consumer loans consisting of home equity loans, home improvement loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans, and general consumer lending; and SBA loans. The company also offers credit and debit cards; investment securities, such as U.S. Agency issues, mortgage-backed securities, and municipal bonds; and mobile and Internet banking, automatic teller machine, treasury management, remote deposit capture, bill pay, cashier's checks, money orders, and safe deposit services. It serves real estate developers and contractors, small to medium sized businesses, individuals, and professionals and professional firms through 26 retail branches located in Utah and southern Idaho. The company was formerly known as People's Utah Bancorp and changed its name to Altabancorp in July 2020. Altabancorp was founded in 1905 and is headquartered in American Fork, Utah.
ALTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTA Social Stream
Latest ALTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altabancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTA as an investment opportunity.
INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates CORE, ALTA, AMRB, MMAC; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Altabancorp (ALTA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altabancorp (NasdaqCM: ALTA) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the merger of ALTA with GBCI. If you are an investor, and would like information about our investigation, please complete the Information Request Form or contact Joshua Lifshitz, Esq. by telephone at (516)493-9780 or e-mail at [email protected] Core-Mark Holding Company, Inc. (NasdaqGS: CORE) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates KRG, ALTA, AVCO, ICBK; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 20, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Kite Realty Group Trust (NYSE:KRG)concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Retail Properties of America, Inc. Following the closing of the transaction, Kite Realty shareholders are expected to own approximately 40% of the combined company's equity.
NOTICE - IMPORTANT SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION UPDATE: Brodsky & Smith Reminds Investors of Investigations Related to the Following Companies: Altabancorp (Nasdaq - ALTA), Reliant Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq – RBNC), County Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq - ICBK)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / July 19, 2021 / Brodsky & Smith reminds investors of investigations it is conducting regarding the following companies for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law with respect to proposed acquisition transactions.If you own shares of any of the below-referenced stocks and wish to discuss the legal ramifications of the investigation, or have any questions, you may e-mail or call the law office of Brodsky & Smith who will, wi
ALTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|