Altabancorp (ALTA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ALTA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.58% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALTA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 200 days.
- ALTA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.39% of US stocks).
ALTA Stock Summary
- For ALTA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.32% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.17 for Altabancorp; that's greater than it is for 88.96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Altabancorp's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Altabancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be HFWA, FCAP, CASH, TCBK, and MFNC.
- Visit ALTA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.peoplesutah.com.
ALTA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.50||52-week high||$44.67|
|Prev. close||$41.26||52-week low||$16.81|
|Day high||$41.61||Avg. volume||49,974|
|50-day MA||$41.12||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$29.65||Market Cap||783.27M|
Altabancorp (ALTA) Company Bio
Altabancorp operates as the bank holding company for Altabank, a state-chartered bank that provides retail and commercial banking products and services. The company accepts various deposits, such as checking, rewards checking, savings, and money market deposit accounts, as well as individual retirement accounts and certificates of deposit. Its loan products include commercial and residential real estate lending comprising acquisition and development loans, construction loans, and mortgage financing; commercial and industrial loans; consumer loans consisting of home equity loans, home improvement loans, automobile loans, debt consolidation loans, and general consumer lending; and SBA loans. The company also offers credit and debit cards; investment securities, such as U.S. Agency issues, mortgage-backed securities, and municipal bonds; and mobile and Internet banking, automatic teller machine, treasury management, remote deposit capture, bill pay, cashier's checks, money orders, and safe deposit services. It serves real estate developers and contractors, small to medium sized businesses, individuals, and professionals and professional firms through 26 retail branches located in Utah and southern Idaho. The company was formerly known as People's Utah Bancorp and changed its name to Altabancorp in July 2020. Altabancorp was founded in 1905 and is headquartered in American Fork, Utah.
ALTA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTA Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTA Social Stream
Latest ALTA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altabancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTA as an investment opportunity.
Altabancorp ( NASDAQ:ALTA ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. You will need to purchase shares before the...
Altabancorp (ALTA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021, 12:00 PM ET Company Participants Mark Olson - Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Len Williams - President and Chief Executive Officer Conference Call Participants David Feaster - Raymond James Jeffrey Rulis - D.A. Davidson & Co. Andrew Liesch...
The big shareholder groups in Altabancorp ( NASDAQ:ALTA ) have power over the company. Institutions often own shares in...
Altabancorp (ALTA): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.50 in-line.Revenue of $28.98M (-6.4% Y/Y) beats by $4.28M.Press Release...
Altabancorp (ALTA) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ALTA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|