Altus Midstream Company (ALTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ALTM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALTM is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ALTM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.48% of US stocks).
ALTM Stock Summary
- Altus Midstream Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 5.44% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Altus Midstream Co is higher than it is for about 94.44% of US stocks.
- ALTM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AHT, CBB, MMLP, STON, and CLMT.
- Visit ALTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.altusmidstream.com.
ALTM Valuation Summary
In comparison to the median Energy stock, ALTM's price/sales ratio is 352.94% higher, now standing at 7.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTM.
ALTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.18||52-week high||$70.00|
|Prev. close||$67.07||52-week low||$9.44|
|Day high||$68.38||Avg. volume||52,892|
|50-day MA||$63.33||Dividend yield||8.8%|
|200-day MA||$43.73||Market Cap||1.11B|
Altus Midstream Company (ALTM) Company Bio
Altus Midstream Company owns gas gathering, processing, and transmission assets in the Permian Basin of West Texas. As of December 31, 2019, its assets included approximately 178 miles of in-service natural gas gathering, 55 miles of residue gas, and 38 miles of natural gas liquids (NGL) pipelines; three cryogenic processing trains; and an NGL truck loading terminal with six lease automatic custody transfer units and eight NGL bullet tanks. The company is based in Houston, Texas. Altus Midstream Company is a subsidiary of Apache Midstream LLC.
ALTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTM Social Stream
Latest ALTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altus Midstream Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTM as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Photo by spooh/E+ via Getty Images Introduction There were many surprises during the turbulent year of 2020 but on balance, they were immensely favorable for the then largely forgotten midstream company, Altus Midstream (ALTM) who announced their first dividend. Whilst this alone is always positive for any young company, it...
Photo by zhengzaishuru/iStock via Getty ImagesInvestment Thesis Houston-based Apache Corp. (NASDAQ: APA) released its first-quarter 2021 results on May 5, 2021. The first quarter was better than expected, with an average daily U.S. output of 382,401 Boe/d, down 18.3% year over year, but higher commodity prices helped. However, adjusted earnings...
HOUSTON, May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altus Midstream Company (Nasdaq: ALTM) today announced its estimated first-quarter 2021 results. Estimated results can be found on the company’s website by visiting www.altusmidstream.com/investors. There will be a conference call May 6 at 1 p.m. Central time to discuss the estimated results. It will be webcast and archived on Altus’ website and available for playback by telephone for one week. The number for the replay is (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 for international calls. The conference access code is 3586726. About Altus Midstream Company Altus Midstream Company is a pure-play, Permian-to-Gulf Coast midstream C-corporation. Through its consolidated subsidiaries, Altus owns gas gathering, processing and transmission assets servicing prod...
In this article we presented the 10 best high yield dividend stocks to buy according to billionaire Jim Simons. You can skip our detailed discussion on Singer’s investment philosophy and read the 5 Best High Yield Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Billionaire Jim Simons. James Harris Simons, popularly known as Jim Simons, is one […]
ALTM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|