Altus Midstream Company (ALTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTM POWR Grades
- ALTM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 86.18% of US stocks.
- ALTM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- ALTM's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.86% of US stocks).
ALTM Stock Summary
- Altus Midstream Co's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.81% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Altus Midstream Co is higher than it is for about 94.33% of US stocks.
- ALTM's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 2.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PZN, COHN, SDC, RKT, and PVAC.
- Visit ALTM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.altusmidstream.com.
ALTM Valuation Summary
- ALTM's price/sales ratio is 7.2; this is 380% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 53 months, ALTM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ALTM's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTM.
ALTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALTM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.17% of graded US stocks.
- ALTM's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 98th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- SLNG, ARTNA, and VST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALTM.
The table below shows ALTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.42||52-week high||$72.35|
|Prev. close||$67.98||52-week low||$9.44|
|Day high||$68.50||Avg. volume||52,701|
|50-day MA||$65.35||Dividend yield||8.77%|
|200-day MA||$58.73||Market Cap||1.11B|
Altus Midstream Company (ALTM) Company Bio
Altus Midstream Company owns gas gathering, processing, and transmission assets in the Permian Basin of West Texas. As of December 31, 2019, its assets included approximately 178 miles of in-service natural gas gathering, 55 miles of residue gas, and 38 miles of natural gas liquids (NGL) pipelines; three cryogenic processing trains; and an NGL truck loading terminal with six lease automatic custody transfer units and eight NGL bullet tanks. The company is based in Houston, Texas. Altus Midstream Company is a subsidiary of Apache Midstream LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTM Social Stream
Latest ALTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altus Midstream Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTM as an investment opportunity.
Investment Thesis Houston-based APA Corp. (APA) released its second-quarter 2021 results on August 5, 2021. The company reported a net income attributable to common stock of $340 million, or $0.82 per diluted share. When adjusted for items that impact the comparability of results, APA's second-quarter earnings were $266 million, or...
In this article, we will be looking at 10 energy dividend stocks with over 2% yield. To skip our detailed analysis of the energy sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Energy Dividend Stocks with Over 2% Yield. Ever since the COVID-19 pandemic hit the globe, every industry has had to go through major […]
HOUSTON, Aug. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altus Midstream Company (Nasdaq: ALTM) today announced second-quarter 2021 results. Results can be found on the company’s website by visiting www.altusmidstream.com/investors. There will be a conference call Aug. 5 at 1 p.m. Central time to discuss the results. It will be webcast and archived on Altus’ website and available for playback by telephone for one week. The number for the replay is (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406 for international calls. The
HOUSTON, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Altus Midstream Company (Nasdaq: ALTM) today announced that its board of directors has declared a cash dividend on the company’s Class A common shares. The dividend on Class A common shares is payable Sept. 30, 2021, to stockholders of record on Aug. 27, 2021, at a rate of $1.50 per share. About Altus Midstream Company Altus Midstream Company is a pure-play, Permian-to-Gulf Coast midstream C-corporation. Through its consolidated subsidiaries, Altus owns
Altus Midstream (ALTM) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
ALTM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|