Altus Midstream Company (ALTM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where ALTM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.26% of US stocks.
- ALTM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 161 days.
- ALTM's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.18% of US stocks).
ALTM Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALTM is -0.29 -- better than only 4.87% of US stocks.
- For ALTM, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.74% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.7 for Altus Midstream Co; that's greater than it is for only 2.68% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Altus Midstream Co are PZN, SDC, COHN, LIVE, and RMR.
- ALTM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Altus Midstream Co's official web site, go to www.altusmidstream.com.
ALTM Valuation Summary
- ALTM's price/sales ratio is 7.2; this is 380% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 53 months, ALTM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- ALTM's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 53 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTM.
ALTM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALTM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.27% of graded US stocks.
- ALTM's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 98th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- AM, SLNG, and NEP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALTM.
The table below shows ALTM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALTM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.64||52-week high||$91.00|
|Prev. close||$63.86||52-week low||$45.79|
|Day high||$65.74||Avg. volume||79,778|
|50-day MA||$63.88||Dividend yield||9.4%|
|200-day MA||$65.83||Market Cap||1.03B|
Altus Midstream Company (ALTM) Company Bio
Altus Midstream Company owns gas gathering, processing, and transmission assets in the Permian Basin of West Texas. As of December 31, 2019, its assets included approximately 178 miles of in-service natural gas gathering, 55 miles of residue gas, and 38 miles of natural gas liquids (NGL) pipelines; three cryogenic processing trains; and an NGL truck loading terminal with six lease automatic custody transfer units and eight NGL bullet tanks. The company is based in Houston, Texas. Altus Midstream Company is a subsidiary of Apache Midstream LLC.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALTM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTM Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTM Social Stream
Latest ALTM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Altus Midstream Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTM as an investment opportunity.
ALTM, DFH, ENS, GME, and LE have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on December 13, 2021.
Wall Street analysts forecast that Altus Midstream (NASDAQ:ALTM) will report $1.02 earnings per share (EPS) for the current quarter, Zacks reports. Zero analysts have made estimates for Altus Midstreams earnings. Altus Midstream posted earnings of ($5.58) per share in the same quarter last year, which would suggest a positive year over year growth rate of 
Altus Midstream (NASDAQ:ALTM) CEO D. Clay Bretches bought 200 shares of the companys stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, December 1st. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $63.51 per share, for a total transaction of $12,702.00. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is accessible 
Wall Street analysts expect Altus Midstream (NASDAQ:ALTM) to post earnings of $1.02 per share for the current fiscal quarter, Zacks reports. Zero analysts have provided estimates for Altus Midstreams earnings. Altus Midstream posted earnings per share of ($5.58) in the same quarter last year, which would indicate a positive year-over-year growth rate of 118.3%. The 
Altus Midstream (NASDAQ:ALTM) traded up 6.8% during trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $66.56 and last traded at $66.36. 608 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 99% from the average session volume of 57,389 shares. The stock had previously closed at $62.13. A number of equities research analysts have 
ALTM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|