Alto Ingredients Inc. (ALTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTO POWR Grades
- ALTO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 62.3% of US stocks.
- ALTO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ALTO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
ALTO Stock Summary
- ALTO INGREDIENTS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.06% of US listed stocks.
- ALTO's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.64% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ALTO has reported earnings growth of -174.01%, putting it ahead of merely 9.13% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ALTO INGREDIENTS INC are BHE, MBUU, VC, SCHN, and KE.
- To check out ALTO INGREDIENTS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000778164.
ALTO Valuation Summary
- ALTO's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 91.3% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 216 months, ALTO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 43.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTO.
ALTO Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 35.87%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -67.8%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -94.71%.
The table below shows ALTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALTO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.16% of graded US stocks.
- ALTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.811 -- ranking 1st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- GEVO, APD, and SMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALTO.
The table below shows ALTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALTO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ALTO, see our ALTO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
ALTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.54||52-week high||$7.37|
|Prev. close||$1.52||52-week low||$1.44|
|Day high||$1.56||Avg. volume||895,832|
|50-day MA||$2.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.56||Market Cap||115.72M|
Alto Ingredients Inc. (ALTO) Company Bio
Pacific Ethanol, Inc. engages in the production and marketing of carbon renewable fuel. It operates through the Ethanol Production, and Marketing and Distribution business segments. The Ethanol Production segment includes the production and sale of ethanol and co-products. The Marketing and Distribution segment comprises of the marketing and merchant trading of company-produced ethanol; and co-products and third-party ethanol. The company was founded by William L. Jones and Neil M. Koehler on January 30, 2003 and is headquartered in Sacramento, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTO Social Stream
Latest ALTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTO INGREDIENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTO as an investment opportunity.
Alto Ingredients Full Year 2022 Earnings: Misses Expectations
Alto Ingredients ( NASDAQ:ALTO ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$1.34b (up 11% from FY 2021...
Alto Ingredients, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
- Growth, Revenue Diversification and Efficiency Initiatives to Expand Annualized EBITDA by Over $65 Million by the End of 2025 and Over $125 Million by the End of 2026 - PEKIN, Ill., March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO), a leading producer and distributor of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, reported its fourth quarter and full year 2022 financial results for the year ended December 31, 2022. “Alto has been executing a series of growth initiatives
Alto Ingredients, Inc. to Release Fourth Quarter 2022 Financial Results
SACRAMENTO, Calif., March 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO), a leading producer of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, today announced it will release its fourth quarter 2022 financial results after the close of market on Thursday, March 9, 2023. Management will host a conference call at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, March 9, 2023, and will deliver prepared remarks via webcast followed by a question-and-answer session. How
The Profit and Protection Quantitative Stock-Picking System
Should you try growth investing or value investing?
Alto Ingredients takes on $125 million loan to make factories more efficient
Sacramento-based specialty alcohol producer Alto Ingredients Inc. has secured $125 million to upgrade its plants to be more profitable.
ALTO Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...