Alto Ingredients Inc. (ALTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTO POWR Grades
- ALTO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.75% of US stocks.
- ALTO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ALTO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.42% of US stocks).
ALTO Stock Summary
- ALTO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.68 -- higher than just 3.58% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Alto Ingredients Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Alto Ingredients Inc is reporting a growth rate of 1,719.86%; that's higher than 98.7% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alto Ingredients Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KE, MTRX, TTEK, CJJD, and BHE.
- To check out Alto Ingredients Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000778164.
ALTO Valuation Summary
- ALTO's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 73.33% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 197 months, ALTO's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.
- ALTO's price/sales ratio has moved down 11 over the prior 197 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTO.
ALTO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -75.29%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.12%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -91.11%.
The table below shows ALTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALTO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.16% of graded US stocks.
- ALTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.811 -- ranking 1st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- GEVO, APD, and SMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALTO.
The table below shows ALTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.63||52-week high||$7.37|
|Prev. close||$4.50||52-week low||$3.86|
|Day high||$4.69||Avg. volume||2,192,538|
|50-day MA||$5.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.36||Market Cap||341.36M|
Alto Ingredients Inc. (ALTO) Company Bio
Pacific Ethanol, Inc. engages in the production and marketing of carbon renewable fuel. It operates through the Ethanol Production, and Marketing and Distribution business segments. The Ethanol Production segment includes the production and sale of ethanol and co-products. The Marketing and Distribution segment comprises of the marketing and merchant trading of company-produced ethanol; and co-products and third-party ethanol. The company was founded by William L. Jones and Neil M. Koehler on January 30, 2003 and is headquartered in Sacramento, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTO Social Stream
Latest ALTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alto Ingredients Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTO as an investment opportunity.
Alto Ingredients, Inc. Appoints New General Counsel New General Counsel Auste M. Graham SACRAMENTO, Calif., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO), a leading producer and distributor of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, added Auste M. Graham to the senior management team as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary effective February 1, 2022. Graham reports directly to CEO Mike Kandris and succeeds Christopher Wright, who will remain with the company as
Alto Ingredients (ALTO) now expects FY2021 gross profit to exceed $60M vs. prior guidance of a minimum of $40M
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Jan. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO), a leading producer of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, updated its full-year 2021 gross profit guidance. The company now expects full-year 2021 gross profit to exceed $60 million. This is an increase from prior guidance of a minimum of $40 million dollars, provided on November 9, 2021, in conjunction with reporting the third quarter 2021 results. Michael Kandris, Alto Ingredients’ president
Alto Ingredients (ALTO) acquires Eagle Alcohol Company for $14M plus an estimated net working capital adjustment of $1.3M, funded from companys cash on hand. Eagle Alcohol Company is
Specialty alcohol company Alto Ingredients Inc. acquired a company in its distribution chain for $14 million, with the potential for that price to double if goals are met over five years.
ALTO Price Returns