Alto Ingredients Inc. (ALTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALTO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ALTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.31% of US stocks.
- ALTO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- ALTO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.16% of US stocks).
ALTO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of ALTO INGREDIENTS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.95% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.18, ALTO INGREDIENTS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.65% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALTO INGREDIENTS INC is reporting a growth rate of -1,065.05%; that's higher than only 1.5% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTO INGREDIENTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ESNT, LVLU, SFIX, CJJD, and PPSI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ALTO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000778164.
ALTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, ALTO's price/sales ratio is 89.47% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 212 months, ALTO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 57.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTO.
ALTO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 1180.42%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 287.6%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -15.03%.
The table below shows ALTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALTO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.16% of graded US stocks.
- ALTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.811 -- ranking 1st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- GEVO, APD, and SMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALTO.
The table below shows ALTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.33||52-week high||$7.37|
|Prev. close||$3.46||52-week low||$3.30|
|Day high||$3.49||Avg. volume||1,802,786|
|50-day MA||$3.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.69||Market Cap||246.28M|
Alto Ingredients Inc. (ALTO) Company Bio
Pacific Ethanol, Inc. engages in the production and marketing of carbon renewable fuel. It operates through the Ethanol Production, and Marketing and Distribution business segments. The Ethanol Production segment includes the production and sale of ethanol and co-products. The Marketing and Distribution segment comprises of the marketing and merchant trading of company-produced ethanol; and co-products and third-party ethanol. The company was founded by William L. Jones and Neil M. Koehler on January 30, 2003 and is headquartered in Sacramento, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTO Social Stream
Latest ALTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTO INGREDIENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTO as an investment opportunity.
Should you try growth investing or value investing?
Sacramento-based specialty alcohol producer Alto Ingredients Inc. has secured $125 million to upgrade its plants to be more profitable.
Grew Net Sales to $336.9 Million, Up 10% from Q3 2021Secured Up to $125 Million in Available Debt for Large Capital-Intensive Programs SACRAMENTO, Calif,, Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO), a leading producer and distributor of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, reported its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2022. “Focused on long-term growth, we created the financial flexibility to accelerate the next phase of our capital expe
Alto Ingredients, Inc. Enters Into $125 Million Term Loan Facility to Accelerate Business Transformation
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO), a leading producer and distributor of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, today announced that it entered into a $125 million senior secured term loan facility with certain funds managed by Orion Infrastructure Capital (“OIC” or “Orion”). The term loan allows for periodic draws in an aggregate amount up to $100 million, with an additional $25 million available subject to satisfying certain cond
ALTO Price Returns