Alto Ingredients Inc. (ALTO): Price and Financial Metrics
ALTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.60||52-week high||$4.97|
|Prev. close||$2.59||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$2.64||Avg. volume||1,256,684|
|50-day MA||$3.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.90||Market Cap||197.96M|
ALTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALTO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ALTO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.38% of US stocks).
ALTO Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.15, ALTO INGREDIENTS INC has a higher such ratio than merely 4.14% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 79%, ALTO INGREDIENTS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 89.84% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALTO INGREDIENTS INC is reporting a growth rate of -212.47%; that's higher than just 6.28% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNAX, BHE, SIDU, IMXI, and MEI.
- To check out ALTO INGREDIENTS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000778164.
ALTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ALTO's price/sales ratio is 94.44% lower, now standing at 0.1.
- Over the past 224 months, ALTO's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTO.
ALTO Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 35.87%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -67.8%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -94.71%.
The table below shows ALTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALTO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.16% of graded US stocks.
- ALTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.811 -- ranking 1st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- GEVO, APD, and SMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALTO.
The table below shows ALTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alto Ingredients Inc. (ALTO) Company Bio
Pacific Ethanol, Inc. engages in the production and marketing of carbon renewable fuel. It operates through the Ethanol Production, and Marketing and Distribution business segments. The Ethanol Production segment includes the production and sale of ethanol and co-products. The Marketing and Distribution segment comprises of the marketing and merchant trading of company-produced ethanol; and co-products and third-party ethanol. The company was founded by William L. Jones and Neil M. Koehler on January 30, 2003 and is headquartered in Sacramento, CA.
ALTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTO Social Stream
Latest ALTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTO INGREDIENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTO as an investment opportunity.
PEKIN, Ill., Nov. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO), a leading producer and distributor of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, announced that management plans to conduct one-on-one meetings at these conferences in November 2023. November 14:ROTH MKM 3rd Annual AgTech Answers Conferenceone-on-one meetings, New York November 16:14th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conferenceone-on-one meetings, New York Presentation materials and webcast for the call can
Ault Alliance stock is rising higher on Tuesday as investors in AULT react to the company securing $50 million from a funding agreement.
Peloton stock is taking a beating on Tuesday after shares of PTON were downgraded and saw their price target reduced by Deutsche Bank.
Alto Ingredients stock is falling on Tuesday after the company released a mixed earnings report for the third quarter of the year.
It's time for another dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers as we break down all of the latest news for Tuesday morning.
ALTO Price Returns