Alto Ingredients Inc. (ALTO): Price and Financial Metrics
ALTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.20||52-week high||$4.58|
|Prev. close||$4.42||52-week low||$1.20|
|Day high||$4.48||Avg. volume||1,198,465|
|50-day MA||$3.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.85||Market Cap||318.83M|
ALTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALTO POWR Grades
- ALTO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 87.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALTO is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ALTO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ALTO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALTO is 4.31 -- better than 88.69% of US stocks.
- ALTO's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, ALTO INGREDIENTS INC is reporting a growth rate of -209.02%; that's higher than just 6.91% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALTO INGREDIENTS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be BHE, EDR, PLXS, G, and AMBO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to ALTO's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000778164.
ALTO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, ALTO's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- ALTO's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.2 over the prior 221 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALTO.
ALTO Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 35.87%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -67.8%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -94.71%.
The table below shows ALTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALTO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.16% of graded US stocks.
- ALTO's asset turnover comes in at 1.811 -- ranking 1st of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- GEVO, APD, and SMG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALTO.
The table below shows ALTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alto Ingredients Inc. (ALTO) Company Bio
Pacific Ethanol, Inc. engages in the production and marketing of carbon renewable fuel. It operates through the Ethanol Production, and Marketing and Distribution business segments. The Ethanol Production segment includes the production and sale of ethanol and co-products. The Marketing and Distribution segment comprises of the marketing and merchant trading of company-produced ethanol; and co-products and third-party ethanol. The company was founded by William L. Jones and Neil M. Koehler on January 30, 2003 and is headquartered in Sacramento, CA.
ALTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALTO Latest Social Stream
View Full ALTO Social Stream
Latest ALTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALTO INGREDIENTS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALTO as an investment opportunity.
PEKIN, Ill., Sept. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO), a leading producer and distributor of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, announced that management plans to participate at the LD Micro Main Event XVI on October 4, 2023 in Los Angeles, CA. President & CEO Bryon McGregor and CFO Rob Olander will conduct one-on-one meetings, and management will present at 4:30 PM PT. Presentation materials and webcast for the presentation can be accessed at www.altoi
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
Alto Ingredients, Inc. to Present at the H.C. Wainwright & Co. 25th Annual Global Investment Conference
PEKIN, Ill., Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO), a leading producer and distributor of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, announced that management plans to participate at the H.C. Wainwright & Co. 25th Annual Global Investment Conference on September 12, 2023 in New York City. President & CEO Bryon McGregor and CFO Rob Olander will conduct one-on-one meetings, and management will present at 10:00 am ET. Presentation materials and webcast for the
Institutions own 42% of Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALTO) shares but individual investors control 52% of the company
Key Insights Alto Ingredients' significant individual investors ownership suggests that the key decisions are...
- Delivered net income, positive Adjusted EBITDA and positive operating cash flow, while making significant capital expenditures to support business transformation - - Expects Positive Adjusted EBITDA in Q3 2023 - PEKIN, Ill., Aug. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO), a leading producer and distributor of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, reported its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2023. “We continue to pursue opportunities to maximize
ALTO Price Returns