Autoliv, Inc. (ALV): Price and Financial Metrics
ALV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$101.41||52-week high||$105.89|
|Prev. close||$101.59||52-week low||$73.65|
|Day high||$102.63||Avg. volume||981,751|
|50-day MA||$97.57||Dividend yield||2.66%|
|200-day MA||$92.82||Market Cap||8.53B|
ALV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALV POWR Grades
- ALV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.56% of US stocks.
- ALV's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ALV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
ALV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $8,838,940,793, AUTOLIV INC has a greater market value than 82.37% of US stocks.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALV is 4.07 -- better than 87.62% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALV is more volatile than only 13.48% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AUTOLIV INC are NEU, GRMN, PALT, XBIO, and PVCT.
- ALV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUTOLIV INC's official web site, go to www.autoliv.com.
ALV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ALV's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- ALV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALV.
ALV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -32.06%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.31%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.55%.
The table below shows ALV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.68% of graded US stocks.
- ALV's asset turnover comes in at 1.108 -- ranking 31st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- PCAR, UFAB, and F are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALV.
The table below shows ALV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Company Bio
Autoliv develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
ALV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALV Latest Social Stream
View Full ALV Social Stream
Latest ALV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOLIV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALV as an investment opportunity.
Autoliv Inc (NYSE:ALV) recently announced a dividend of $0.68 per share, payable on 2023-12-13, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-11-27. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's look into Autoliv Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
Allison Transmission (ALSN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights Autoliv, Scorpio Tankers, Assurant, Lam Research and F&G Annuities & Life
Autoliv, Scorpio Tankers, Assurant, Lam Research and F&G Annuities & Life are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Investors may keep a tab on stocks like ALV, STNG, AIZ, LRCX and FG, which have lately hiked their dividend payments.
ALV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|