Autoliv, Inc. (ALV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ALV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ALV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
ALV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALV is 3.48 -- better than 85.48% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.13%, AUTOLIV INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 18.55% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of AUTOLIV INC's share price is greater than that of just 13.62% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AUTOLIV INC are NEU, TAOP, TSEM, ADMP, and OCFT.
- ALV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AUTOLIV INC's official web site, go to www.autoliv.com.
ALV Valuation Summary
- ALV's price/earnings ratio is 18.4; this is 43.19% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ALV's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALV.
ALV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -12.45%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.55%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 114.84%.
The table below shows ALV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.68% of graded US stocks.
- ALV's asset turnover comes in at 1.108 -- ranking 31st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- PCAR, UFAB, and F are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALV.
The table below shows ALV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.78||52-week high||$105.51|
|Prev. close||$84.93||52-week low||$65.74|
|Day high||$93.78||Avg. volume||809,000|
|50-day MA||$81.71||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$77.88||Market Cap||8.06B|
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Company Bio
Autoliv develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALV Latest Social Stream
View Full ALV Social Stream
Latest ALV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOLIV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALV as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Autoliv, Inc...
Autoliv with ticker code (ALV) have now 19 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 120 and 73 calculating the average target price we see 90. With the stocks previous close at 77.56 this indicates there is a potential upside of 16.0%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 81.83 and the 200 moving average now moves to 77.44. The company has a market cap of $6,816m. Company Website: https://www.autoliv.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="ALV" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $7,909m based on the market concensus. Autoliv, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and supplies passive safety systems to the automotive ...
Despite Autoliv's (ALV) 27% drop over the past year, investors should not lose faith in the stock and stay invested on the back of growth drivers.
Autoliv, Inc. (NYSE:ALV) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 72% of the company
A look at the shareholders of Autoliv, Inc. ( NYSE:ALV ) can tell us which group is most powerful. And the group that...
Autoliv Inc., plans to publish it´s Financial Report for the fourth quarter 2022 on Friday, January 27, 2023 at 12:00 Central European Time (CET).
ALV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|