Autoliv, Inc. (ALV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALV POWR Grades
- ALV scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 83.79% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALV is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ALV ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
ALV Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for ALV is 3.21 -- better than 84.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -21.24%, AUTOLIV INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 15.45% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ALV's revenue has grown -7.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 14.96% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEU, TAOP, TSEM, ADMP, and GTEC.
- Visit ALV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autoliv.com.
ALV Valuation Summary
- ALV's price/earnings ratio is 18.1; this is 69.16% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ALV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALV.
ALV Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -1.31%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -23.29%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -37.59%.
The table below shows ALV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.68% of graded US stocks.
- ALV's asset turnover comes in at 1.108 -- ranking 31st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- PCAR, UFAB, and F are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALV.
The table below shows ALV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$74.48||52-week high||$110.59|
|Prev. close||$70.50||52-week low||$65.74|
|Day high||$74.50||Avg. volume||713,064|
|50-day MA||$77.73||Dividend yield||3.63%|
|200-day MA||$82.24||Market Cap||6.49B|
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Company Bio
Autoliv develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALV Latest Social Stream
View Full ALV Social Stream
Latest ALV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOLIV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALV as an investment opportunity.
Autoliv, Inc. ( NYSE:ALV ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw significant share price movement during recent...
Last Update (September 1) A key insider in auto components supplier Autoliv (NYSE:ALV) has returned to the market to purchase more shares in the company. Cevian Capital II GP LTD has bought additional Autoliv shares worth $27.87 million, only days after purchasing more than $21 million worth of the stock. The investor already owned over 10% of Autoliv stock and the latest purchase sees it further increase its position in the company. Cevian Capital II GP LTD has been taking advantage of the recent dip in ALV stock to purchase more shares, thereby increasing its holdings. Sweden-based Autoliv supplies automotive safety systems that include airbags and seatbelts.
Has Autoliv, Inc. (NYSE:ALV) Stock's Recent Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Financial Health?
Most readers would already know that Autoliv's (NYSE:ALV) stock increased by 5.3% over the past three months. As most...
The five-year decline in earnings for Autoliv NYSE:ALV) isn't encouraging, but shareholders are still up 15% over that period
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Autoliv, Inc. ( NYSE:ALV ) share price has gained 13% in the...
For full-year 2022, BorgWarner (BWA) anticipates net sales within $15.5-$16 billion, indicating an increase from $14.8 billion generated in 2021.
ALV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|