Autoliv, Inc. (ALV): Price and Financial Metrics
ALV Stock Summary
- Autoliv Inc's market capitalization of $7,216,895,873 is ahead of 80.95% of US-listed equities.
- Autoliv Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.16% of US listed stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Autoliv Inc comes in at -12.64%, a number that bests merely 13.32% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Autoliv Inc are ON, AEIS, ESLT, RBBN, and CPAH.
- Visit ALV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autoliv.com.
ALV Daily Price Range
ALV 52-Week Price Range
ALV Stock Price Chart More Charts
ALV Price/Volume Stats
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Company Bio
Autoliv develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.