Autoliv, Inc. (ALV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALV POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ALV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.55% of US stocks.
- ALV's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ALV ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
ALV Stock Summary
- Autoliv Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.53% of US listed stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ALV has reported earnings growth of 217.26%, putting it ahead of 89.29% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALV is more volatile than just 14.86% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCFT, EMAN, GTEC, ESLT, and AUOTY.
- ALV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autoliv Inc's official web site, go to www.autoliv.com.
ALV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ALV's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.53% lower, now standing at 10.6.
- Over the past 243 months, ALV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.6.
- ALV's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALV.
ALV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 74.24%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -14.35%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -4.57%.
The table below shows ALV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.68% of graded US stocks.
- ALV's asset turnover comes in at 1.108 -- ranking 31st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- PCAR, UFAB, and F are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALV.
The table below shows ALV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.92||52-week high||$108.76|
|Prev. close||$95.11||52-week low||$74.53|
|Day high||$96.00||Avg. volume||448,231|
|50-day MA||$89.94||Dividend yield||2.61%|
|200-day MA||$94.98||Market Cap||8.30B|
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Company Bio
Autoliv develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALV Latest Social Stream
View Full ALV Social Stream
Latest ALV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Autoliv Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALV as an investment opportunity.
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Autoliv with ticker code (ALV) have now 19 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 120 and 84 calculating the mean target price we have 96.79. With the stocks previous close at 90.82 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 6.6%. There is a 50 day moving average of 87.61 and the 200 moving average now moves to 95.96. The company has a market capitalisation of $8,020m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ALV" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Autoliv, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and supplies automotive safety systems to the automotive industry in Europe, the Americas, China, Japan,...
(PLX AI) - Autoliv is likely to cut guidance for the full year in its next earnings report as automotive supply chain disruptions continue, analysts at Carnegie said. The disruptions are leading t
Autoliv, Inc.'s (NYSE:ALV) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financial Prospects Look Decent: Is The Market Wrong?
Autoliv (NYSE:ALV) has had a rough three months with its share price down 12%. But if you pay close attention, you...
Automotive SCC (Smart Cruise Control) Market To See Huge Growth By 2021-2027 | Major Companies are Denso, Magna, Mando, Valeo, ZF, Autoliv, Hyundai Mobis, Bosch, Delphi, Continental
The Automotive SCC (Smart Cruise Control) market research includes a summary of the market segment, size, share, sectional analysis, and revenue forecast, as well as a thorough analysis. It examines market factors, industry trends, market dynamics, leading players, and their 
ALV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|