Autoliv, Inc. (ALV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALV POWR Grades
- ALV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 83.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALV is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ALV's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 46.2% of US stocks).
ALV Stock Summary
- ALV has a higher market value than 79.51% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,577,880,982.
- Autoliv Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.1% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALV is more volatile than only 16.95% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SON, NEU, UGI, BWA, and PAG.
- ALV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autoliv Inc's official web site, go to www.autoliv.com.
ALV Valuation Summary
- ALV's EV/EBIT ratio is 21.1; this is 11.35% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- ALV's price/sales ratio has moved up $0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- ALV's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $12.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALV.
ALV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.30||52-week high||$108.76|
|Prev. close||$98.12||52-week low||$62.18|
|Day high||$98.30||Avg. volume||445,840|
|50-day MA||$101.91||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$91.31||Market Cap||8.59B|
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Company Bio
Autoliv develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
ALV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Autoliv Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Autoliv Inc ranked in the 55th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Autoliv Inc ended up being:
- As a business, ALV is generating more cash flow than 73.72% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- Autoliv Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 17.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Autoliv Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 21 -- greater than 82.96% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALV Latest Social Stream
View Full ALV Social Stream
Latest ALV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Autoliv Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALV as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Autoliv, Inc. ( NYSE:ALV ) by taking the...
Autoliv with ticker code (ALV) now have 19 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 124 and 90 with a mean TP of 108.21. With the stocks previous close at 104.05 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 4.0%. There is a 50 day moving average of 103.44 and the 200 day moving average is 95.53. The company has a market cap of $9,224m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="ALV" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Autoliv, through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and supplies automotive safety systems to the automotive industry in Europe, the Americas, China, Japan, and rest of Asia. It offers passive safety systems...
Keep yourself up-to-date with latest market trends and maintain a competitive edge by sizing up with available business opportunity in Airbag Market various segments and emerging territory.
Global Hydraulic Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Market 2021 with (COVID-19) Impact Analysis | likewise Industry is Booming Globaly with Top Key Players Continental, Advics, ZF TRW, Autoliv
Global Hydraulic Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Market Key Players, Business Approaches And Geographical Analysis Amid COVID-19 Pandemic The report on Hydraulic Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Market published by Market Research Store Overview By Industry Top Manufactures, Trends, Industry Growth, Size, Analysis & Forecast Till 2028 the report come up with 150+ pages PDF with 
Global Automotive Passive Safety System Market | $ 3.35 Billion growth expected during 2021-2025 | Technavio
NEW YORK , June 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global automotive passive safety system market is set to grow by USD 3.35 billion during 2021-2025, registering a CAGR of almost 4%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio's reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This automotive passive safety system market report encapsulates not only the consumer discretionary industry value chain analysis but also features overall validation techniques employed for deriving the most accurate data insights. Request a Free Sample Report The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Autoliv Inc., Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Faurecia SE, Hyundai Mobis Co. Ltd., N...
ALV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|