Autoliv, Inc. (ALV): Price and Financial Metrics
ALV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.18||52-week high||$103.99|
|Prev. close||$97.32||52-week low||$66.57|
|Day high||$98.18||Avg. volume||988,490|
|50-day MA||$97.28||Dividend yield||2.71%|
|200-day MA||$89.40||Market Cap||8.38B|
ALV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALV POWR Grades
- ALV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- ALV's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 39.27% of US stocks).
ALV Stock Summary
- ALV has a higher market value than 82.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $8,167,142,296.
- AUTOLIV INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.41% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALV is more volatile than merely 16.98% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NEU, PVCT, CAAS, PALT, and FEMY.
- Visit ALV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.autoliv.com.
ALV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ALV's price/sales ratio is 52.63% lower, now standing at 0.9.
- Over the past 243 months, ALV's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALV.
ALV Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -32.06%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -1.31%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -26.55%.
The table below shows ALV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.68% of graded US stocks.
- ALV's asset turnover comes in at 1.108 -- ranking 31st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- PCAR, UFAB, and F are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALV.
The table below shows ALV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Company Bio
Autoliv develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
ALV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALV Latest Social Stream
View Full ALV Social Stream
Latest ALV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AUTOLIV INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALV as an investment opportunity.
Autoliv (ALV) gets together with Great Wall Motor to improve safety solutions and redefine the driving experience.
Autoliv Inc., plans to publish it's Financial Report for the third quarter 2023 on Friday, October 20, 2023 at 12:00 Central European Time (CET).
As the auto workers’ strike hits its eighth day, suppliers are monitoring their cash and making contingency plans.
Autoliv China, a division of Autoliv, Inc. (NYSE: ALV) and (SSE: ALIVsdb), the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems, and Great Wall Motor ("GWM"), a leading vehicle manufacturer based in China, intend to collaborate to address opportunities and challenges in the rapidly evolving global automotive landscape. Through this new collaboration, Autoliv further strengthens its position with Chinese OEMs.
Auto workers officially went on strike after failing to reach a new contract agreement with Big Three automakers Ford (F), General Motors (GM), and Stellantis (STLA), before the Thursday deadline.The United Auto Workers union conducted a stand-up style strike, simultaneously picketing at three different plants: General Motors' Wentzville, Missouri facility; Ford's Michigan Final Assembly & Paint Plant; and the Stellantis Assembly Plant in Toledo, Ohio. Approximately 13,000 workers are reportedly taking part in this strike that analysts predict could go on for over a month.Yahoo Finance's Pras Subramanian and Rick Newman discuss how this strike could impact the automotive industry, dynamics among non-unionized auto workers, and its potential effects on auto parts suppliers and used car r...
ALV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|