Autoliv, Inc. (ALV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALV POWR Grades
- ALV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 83.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALV is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ALV's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.21% of US stocks).
ALV Stock Summary
- Autoliv Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 84.53% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.86, Autoliv Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 20.48% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Autoliv Inc is reporting a growth rate of 85.23%; that's higher than 77.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OCFT, NEU, SVVC, AUOTY, and GTEC.
- ALV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Autoliv Inc's official web site, go to www.autoliv.com.
ALV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, ALV's EV/EBIT ratio is 36.53% lower, now standing at 10.6.
- Over the past 243 months, ALV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.6.
- ALV's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALV.
ALV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 14.27%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -68.41%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -23.34%.
The table below shows ALV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALV has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.68% of graded US stocks.
- ALV's asset turnover comes in at 1.108 -- ranking 31st of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- PCAR, UFAB, and F are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALV.
The table below shows ALV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$76.44||52-week high||$110.59|
|Prev. close||$76.26||52-week low||$69.69|
|Day high||$78.32||Avg. volume||746,478|
|50-day MA||$74.86||Dividend yield||3.35%|
|200-day MA||$90.41||Market Cap||6.68B|
Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Company Bio
Autoliv develops and manufactures automotive safety systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world. The company was founded in 1953 and is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALV Latest Social Stream
View Full ALV Social Stream
Latest ALV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Autoliv Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALV as an investment opportunity.
This article is part of a series that provides an ongoing analysis of the changes made to Tweedy, Browne's 13F portfolio on a quarterly basis. It is based on Tweedy, Browne's regulatory 13F Form filed on 2/10/2022. Please visit our Tracking Tweedy, Browne Portfolio series to get an idea of...
A multiyear period of sales expansion is looming for the automotive sector, and these companies are well-positioned to benefit from it.
Sweden’s OMXS index was down 5 percent by 2pm, with heavyweights Evolution, Autoliv and SEB earlier on Thursday falling six percent or more on the stock market. Trade company Ferronordic, which has significant trading with Russia, was hit the hardest on the Stockholm exchange with shares down 23 percent at 11.30am. Meanwhile, several oil companies increased their stock value after oil prices soared in the wake of the attack: Africa Oil was up 15 percent, Tethys Oil 11 percent and Lundin Energy almost four percent, reported Swedish news agency TT on Thursday. Banner ad Sweden’s state-owned power company Vattenfall said in a press statement that it would halt its planned purchases of Russian nuclear fuel. It had previously signed an agreement with TVL, a subsidiary of Russian nuclear powe...
(Stockholm, Sweden, February 23, 2022) - Autoliv, Inc. (NYSE: ALV and SSE: ALIV.sdb), the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems, today announces its intent to collaborate with Polestar in its industry-leading initiative Polestar 0. The goal is to develop a truly climate-neutral car by 2030.
Autoliv Inc (NYSE: ALV ) intends to collaborate with the automotive company Polestar to develop a climate-neutral car by 2030. The parties intend to research and develop technology aiming at Full story available on Benzinga.com
ALV Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|