Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ALV reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.21% over the past 5.51 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -9.41 -- higher than merely 13.48% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ALV's price: GRFS, BJ, RGCO, MAS and GHG.
ALV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Autoliv Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 69.54%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Autoliv Inc are:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Autoliv Inc, its beta is lower than only 23.88% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $9 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than only 23.06% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Autoliv Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 10.14% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
ALV Dividend Chart
ALV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|