Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- ALV reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.21% over the past 5.51 years.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -9.41 -- higher than merely 13.48% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with ALV's price: GRFS, BJ, RGCO, MAS and GHG.
ALV Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Autoliv Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 84.31%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Autoliv Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, Autoliv Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 83.33% of them.
- In comparison to other stocks in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 9.8% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, ALV boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 5.54% of the dividend issuers in our set.
ALV Dividend Chart
ALV Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|