Alexander's, Inc. (ALX): Price and Financial Metrics
ALX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$184.44||52-week high||$247.35|
|Prev. close||$190.59||52-week low||$155.60|
|Day high||$190.00||Avg. volume||12,975|
|50-day MA||$190.23||Dividend yield||9.02%|
|200-day MA||$198.11||Market Cap||942.49M|
ALX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ALX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ALX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ALX ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 51st percentile.
ALX Stock Summary
- ALX's went public 37.74 years ago, making it older than 93.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of ALEXANDERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 5.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ALEXANDERS INC is higher than it is for about 97.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALEXANDERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ILPT, CQP, AHT, INTG, and AES.
- ALX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ALEXANDERS INC's official web site, go to www.alx-inc.com.
ALX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ALX's price/sales ratio is 291.67% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- ALX's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALX.
ALX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -18.92%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -35.48%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -33.87%.
The table below shows ALX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.6% of graded US stocks.
- ALX's asset turnover comes in at 0.15 -- ranking 122nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- PGRE, GLAD, and BRG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALX.
The table below shows ALX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Alexander's, Inc. (ALX) Company Bio
Alexander's Inc. engages in leasing, managing, developing, and redeveloping properties in the greater New York City metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Paramus, New Jersey.
ALX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALX Latest Social Stream
View Full ALX Social Stream
Latest ALX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALEXANDERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALX as an investment opportunity.
CWCO, JHX and ALX made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on August 23, 2023.
ALX, GTY and ETD made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on August 23, 2023.
PARAMUS, N.J., July 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALEXANDER’S, INC. (New York Stock Exchange: ALX) filed its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 today and reported: Second Quarter 2023 Financial Results Net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 was $64.1 million, or $12.51 per diluted share, compared to $14.8 million, or $2.89 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. Net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 included $54.0 million, or $10.52 per diluted share, of
PARAMUS, N.J., July 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexander’s, Inc. (NYSE: ALX) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $4.50 per share payable on August 18, 2023 to stockholders of record on August 7, 2023. Alexander’s, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that has five properties in the New York City metropolitan area. CONTACT:GARY HANSEN(201) 587-8541 Certain statements contained herein constitute forward-looking statements as such term is def
Alexander’s Announces Second Quarter Earnings Release Date and Vornado Realty Trust Quarterly Conference Call
PARAMUS, N.J., July 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexander’s, Inc. (NYSE: ALX) today announced that it will file its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and issue its second quarter earnings release on Monday, July 31, 2023, before the New York Stock Exchange opens. Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO), the manager which conducts Alexander’s operations, announced it will host its quarterly earnings conference call and an
ALX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|