Alexander's, Inc. (ALX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALX POWR Grades
- ALX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.5% of US stocks.
- ALX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ALX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 25.73% of US stocks).
ALX Stock Summary
- ALEXANDERS INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.53% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of ALEXANDERS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ALEXANDERS INC is higher than it is for about only 0.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALEXANDERS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GLNG, FSP, DHC, PINE, and CPG.
- Visit ALX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alx-inc.com.
ALX Valuation Summary
- ALX's price/earnings ratio is 9.7; this is 59.24% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ALX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALX.
ALX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.15%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -33.87%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -45.68%.
The table below shows ALX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.6% of graded US stocks.
- ALX's asset turnover comes in at 0.15 -- ranking 122nd of 444 Trading stocks.
- PGRE, GLAD, and BRG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALX.
The table below shows ALX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$239.99||52-week high||$268.53|
|Prev. close||$239.07||52-week low||$200.96|
|Day high||$242.63||Avg. volume||9,882|
|50-day MA||$232.02||Dividend yield||7.5%|
|200-day MA||$234.06||Market Cap||1.23B|
Alexander's, Inc. (ALX) Company Bio
Alexander's Inc. engages in leasing, managing, developing, and redeveloping properties in the greater New York City metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Paramus, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALX Latest Social Stream
View Full ALX Social Stream
Latest ALX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALEXANDERS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALX as an investment opportunity.
Alexander’s Announces Fourth Quarter Earnings Release Date and Vornado Realty Trust Quarterly Conference Call
PARAMUS, N.J., Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexander’s, Inc. (NYSE: ALX) today announced that it will file its annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and issue its fourth quarter and full year earnings release on Monday, February 13, 2023, before the New York Stock Exchange opens. Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO), the manager which conducts Alexander’s operations, announced it will host its quarterly earnings confere
PARAMUS, N.J., Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexander’s, Inc. (NYSE: ALX) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $4.50 per share payable on February 10, 2023 to stockholders of record on January 30, 2023. Alexander’s, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that has six properties in the New York City metropolitan area. CONTACT:GARY HANSEN(201) 587-8541 Certain statements contained herein may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But every investor is...
ALX, PDS, IMCR, PXS and CFR have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on November 3, 2022.
ALX and CFR made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on November 3, 2022.
ALX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|