Alexander's, Inc. (ALX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALX POWR Grades
- ALX scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.51% of US stocks.
- ALX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- ALX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ALX Stock Summary
- Alexanders Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.74% of US equities in our set.
- For ALX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.66% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Alexanders Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 1.92% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Alexanders Inc are FLNG, ATAX, LMRK, AL, and WTRG.
- ALX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alexanders Inc's official web site, go to www.alx-inc.com.
ALX Valuation Summary
- ALX's price/earnings ratio is 24.9; this is 37.28% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- ALX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 13.8 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ALX's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALX.
ALX Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -28.68%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -3.26%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 5.79%.
The table below shows ALX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$280.70||52-week high||$308.39|
|Prev. close||$281.09||52-week low||$233.70|
|Day high||$281.05||Avg. volume||15,255|
|50-day MA||$272.76||Dividend yield||6.4%|
|200-day MA||$273.47||Market Cap||1.43B|
Alexander's, Inc. (ALX) Company Bio
Alexander's Inc. engages in leasing, managing, developing, and redeveloping properties in the greater New York City metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Paramus, New Jersey.
ALX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALX Latest Social Stream
View Full ALX Social Stream
Latest ALX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alexanders Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALX as an investment opportunity.
PARAMUS, N.J., May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALEXANDER’S, INC. (New York Stock Exchange: ALX) announced today that it received notice from IKEA Property, Inc. of its election to exercise its purchase option of the Paramus, New Jersey property. The Company anticipates closing the sale in the fourth quarter of 2021. The purchase price is $75 million and after repayment of the $68 million mortgage, the Company expects to receive net cash proceeds of approximately $6 million after costs. The financial statement gain will be approximately $60 million and the tax gain will be approximately $63 million. The Company does not expect to pay a special dividend related to this transaction. Alexander’s, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that has seven properties in the greater New York City ...
Alexander's (ALX) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.20% and 3.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PARAMUS, N.J., May 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALEXANDER’S, INC. (New York Stock Exchange: ALX) filed its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 today and reported: Net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 was $17.9 million, or $3.49 per diluted share, compared to $4.6 million, or $0.89 per diluted share for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. Funds from operations (“FFO”) (non-GAAP) for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 was $25.8 million, or $5.03 per diluted share, compared to $23.7 million, or $4.64 per diluted share for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. We have collected approximately 95% of the rent due from our tenants for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Alexander’s, Inc. is a real estate investment trust which has seven properties in the greater New York City metro...
Alexander’s Announces First Quarter Earnings Release Date and Vornado Realty Trust Quarterly Conference Call
PARAMUS, N.J., April 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexander’s, Inc. (NYSE: ALX) today announced that it will file its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and issue its first quarter earnings release on Monday, May 3, 2021, before the New York Stock Exchange opens. Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO), the manager which conducts Alexander’s operations, announced it will host its quarterly earnings conference call and an audio webcast on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET). On the call, information concerning Alexander’s may be discussed. The conference call can be accessed by dialing 888-771-4371 (domestic) or 847-585-4405 (international) and indicating to the operator the passcode 50145196. A li...
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Alexander's, Inc. (ALX).
ALX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|