Alexander's, Inc. (ALX): Price and Financial Metrics
ALX Stock Summary
- Alexanders Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.76% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alexanders Inc is higher than it is for about 97.57% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Alexanders Inc's share price is greater than that of only 4.33% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LMRK, WTRG, AL, BFS, and CLPR.
- ALX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alexanders Inc's official web site, go to www.alx-inc.com.
ALX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$271.11||52-week high||$330.00|
|Prev. close||$271.63||52-week low||$223.02|
|Day high||$273.30||Avg. volume||9,146|
|50-day MA||$272.07||Dividend yield||6.63%|
|200-day MA||$260.63||Market Cap||1.39B|
Alexander's, Inc. (ALX) Company Bio
Alexander's Inc. engages in leasing, managing, developing, and redeveloping properties in the greater New York City metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Paramus, New Jersey.
ALX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ALX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Alexanders Inc ranked in the 20th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for ALX, they are:
- In the past 5.01 years, Alexanders Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.04%; that's better than just 24.23% of cash flow producing equities in the Real Estate sector, where it is classified.
- 55% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 21.95% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Alexanders Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 19.09% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ALX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALX Latest Social Stream
View Full ALX Social Stream
Latest ALX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alexanders Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALX as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / Alexander's, Inc. (NYSE:ALX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
While it may not be enough for some shareholders, we think it is good to see the Alexander's, Inc. ( NYSE:ALX ) share...
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 817 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
PARAMUS, N.J., Oct. 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALEXANDER’S, INC. (New York Stock Exchange: ALX) announced today that it has completed a $94 million financing of The Alexander, a 312-unit residential building that is part of the Company’s residential and retail complex located in Rego Park, Queens, New York. The seven-year interest only loan matures in November 2027 and has a fixed rate of 2.63%. Alexander’s, Inc. is a real estate investment trust that has seven properties in the greater New York City metropolitan area.CONTACT: MATTHEW IOCCO (201) 587-8541Certain statements contained herein may constitute “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertaint...
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
ALX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ALXWant to see what other sources are saying about Alexanders Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!