Alexander's, Inc. (ALX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALX POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ALX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.71% of US stocks.
- ALX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- ALX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 19.16% of US stocks).
ALX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Alexanders Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 6.35% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Alexanders Inc is higher than it is for about 97.57% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, ALX is more volatile than just 1.61% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Alexanders Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TGH, AL, FRT, LMRK, and TRTN.
- ALX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Alexanders Inc's official web site, go to www.alx-inc.com.
ALX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, ALX's price/sales ratio is 0% higher, now standing at 6.5.
- Over the past 243 months, ALX's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.4.
- ALX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ALX.
ALX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -42.32%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -25.52%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -3.26%.
The table below shows ALX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ALX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ALX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.16% of graded US stocks.
- ALX's asset turnover comes in at 0.149 -- ranking 120th of 445 Trading stocks.
- FSP, PGRE, and ROIC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ALX.
The table below shows ALX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ALX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$285.78||52-week high||$308.39|
|Prev. close||$280.76||52-week low||$233.70|
|Day high||$286.43||Avg. volume||15,078|
|50-day MA||$266.30||Dividend yield||6.3%|
|200-day MA||$274.02||Market Cap||1.46B|
Alexander's, Inc. (ALX) Company Bio
Alexander's Inc. engages in leasing, managing, developing, and redeveloping properties in the greater New York City metropolitan area. The company was founded in 1955 and is based in Paramus, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALX Latest Social Stream
View Full ALX Social Stream
Latest ALX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Alexanders Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALX as an investment opportunity.
Alexander’s Announces Third Quarter Earnings Release Date and Vornado Realty Trust Quarterly Conference Call
PARAMUS, N.J., Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alexander’s, Inc. (NYSE: ALX) today announced that it will file its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2021 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and issue its third quarter earnings release on Monday, November 1, 2021, before the New York Stock Exchange opens. Vornado Realty Trust (NYSE: VNO), the manager which conducts Alexander’s operations, announced it will host its quarterly earnings conference call
"High" is in the eye of the beholder, but these real estate investment trusts look like solid performers in the 5% to 8% range.
Earnings results for J. Alexander''s , Analyst Opinion on J. Alexander''s , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:JAX), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Does Earnings Surprise History Hold Any Clue for J. Alexanders (NYSE:JAX) appeared first on .
Alexander's (ALX) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of -9.65% and -4.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PARAMUS, N.J., Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALEXANDER’S, INC. (New York Stock Exchange: ALX) filed its Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 today and reported: Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 was $25.9 million, or $5.05 per diluted share, compared to $12.3 million, or $2.41 per diluted share for the quarter ended June 30, 2020. Net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 included $9.1 million, or $1.78 per diluted share, of in
ALX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|