Alithya Group Inc. Cl A (ALYA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ALYA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.48, ALITHYA GROUP INC has a higher such ratio than just 14.33% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 63.92%, ALITHYA GROUP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 83.92% of about US stocks.
- ALITHYA GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -25.32%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 16.59% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ALITHYA GROUP INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MATW, SGC, THS, ZEST, and CONN.
- Visit ALYA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.alithya.com.
ALYA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ALYA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.78||52-week high||$3.09|
|Prev. close||$1.79||52-week low||$1.43|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||19,522|
|50-day MA||$1.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.03||Market Cap||156.44M|
Alithya Group Inc. Cl A (ALYA) Company Bio
Alithya Group, Inc. engages in the provision of information technology consulting services. It caters financial services, manufacturing, energy, telecommunications, transportation and logistics, professional services, healthcare and government sectors. The firm operates through the following geographical segments: Canada, USA and Europe. Its services and solutions include oracle solutions, Microsoft solutions, digital solutions center, energy services, digital strategy and transformation, project management, and infrastructure management. The company was founded by Ghyslain Rivard in 1992 and is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
ALYA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ALYA Latest Social Stream
View Full ALYA Social Stream
Latest ALYA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ALITHYA GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ALYA as an investment opportunity.
Recent gains in Alithya Group Inc. (TSE:ALYA) help add back some value on insider purchases worth CA$21m, still down CA$4.2m
Insiders who bought CA$21m worth of Alithya Group Inc. ( TSE:ALYA ) stock in the last year have seen some of their...
Alithya Group inc. (TSX: ALYA) (NASDAQ: ALYA) ("Alithya") is pleased to announce the appointment of Bernard Dockrill as Chief Operating Officer, effective January 30, 2023. Claude Rousseau, Alithya's current Chief Operating Officer, will be leaving the organization at the end of the current fiscal year on March 31, 2023, for a very well-deserved retirement after having served over eight years in the role and contributed to guiding Alithya through more than 10 acquisitions and its initial public
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But in any...
Alithya Group inc. (TSX: ALYA) (NASDAQ: ALYA) ("Alithya") is pleased to announce its partnership with Zscaler, leveraging the world's largest cloud-native cyber security platform to assist its clients in being more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure as they accelerate their digital transformation projects. This partnership enhances Alithya's integrated cyber security offer that covers the entire IT value chain.
Institutions own 23% of Alithya Group Inc. (TSE:ALYA) shares but individual investors control 41% of the company
If you want to know who really controls Alithya Group Inc. ( TSE:ALYA ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
ALYA Price Returns