Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT): Price and Financial Metrics
AMAT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $51,490,034,359, Applied Materials Inc has a greater market value than 96.1% of US stocks.
- AMAT's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 92.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Applied Materials Inc comes in at -13.6%, a number that bests merely 12.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRTX, MU, RACE, LRCX, and XLNX.
- AMAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Applied Materials Inc's official web site, go to www.appliedmaterials.com.
AMAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.87||52-week high||$63.07|
|Prev. close||$60.36||52-week low||$28.79|
|Day high||$60.81||Avg. volume||9,128,161|
|50-day MA||$55.54||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$47.26||Market Cap||55.31B|
Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) Company Bio
Applied Materials manufactures materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic industries, used in smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels. The company was founded in 1967 and is based in Santa Clara, California.