Ambarella, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AMBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMBA POWR Grades
- AMBA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.95% of US stocks.
- AMBA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- AMBA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.59% of US stocks).
AMBA Stock Summary
- AMBA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,053.24 -- higher than 99.05% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ambarella Inc is higher than 97.81% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- AMBA's price/sales ratio is 23.21; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IMTX, MVIS, ALLO, AGYS, and ARWR.
- AMBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ambarella Inc's official web site, go to www.ambarella.com.
AMBA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, AMBA's price/sales ratio is 279.25% higher, now standing at 20.1.
- AMBA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 97.5 over the prior 108 months.
- AMBA's price/sales ratio has moved up 18.6 over the prior 108 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMBA.
AMBA Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -3.84%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -21.93%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -11.74%.
The table below shows AMBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMBA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.17% of graded US stocks.
- AMBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.462 -- ranking 152nd of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MEI, KE, and TTMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMBA.
The table below shows AMBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$174.02||52-week high||$174.50|
|Prev. close||$169.46||52-week low||$53.52|
|Day high||$174.23||Avg. volume||591,029|
|50-day MA||$136.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$111.33||Market Cap||6.38B|
Ambarella, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AMBA) Company Bio
Ambarella Inc. is a developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) and Ultra HD video compression and image processing solutions. The company's products are used in a variety of HD cameras including security IP-cameras, sports cameras, wearable cameras, flying cameras and automotive video camera recorders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMBA Latest Social Stream
View Full AMBA Social Stream
Latest AMBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ambarella Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMBA as an investment opportunity.
Ambarella (AMBA) will most likely obtain significant revenue growth thanks to its computer vision algorithms and face recognition capabilities. Under normal circumstances, I believe that the fair price is close to $177. With that, if the company enters the automotive OEM and robotics markets, the upside potential could be significant....
Intel is refreshing its server CPUs and extending its growth in the autonomous driving space through its Mobileye unit.
Terrific growth in revenue and earnings at Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) and Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) has translated into outstanding stock market gains. What's more, both companies are growing at a faster pace than the markets they operate in, which makes them ideal bets to tap into the booming demand for internet-enabled cameras and the increasing need for cybersecurity solutions. Let's look at reasons Ambarella and Fortinet could sustain their impressive stock market momentum and keep delivering eye-popping upside to investors.
From semiconductors to lending solutions, these tech stocks have strong momentum that could help them outperform the broader market.
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
AMBA Price Returns