Ambarella, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AMBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMBA POWR Grades
- AMBA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 70.72% of US stocks.
- AMBA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- AMBA's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 13.15% of US stocks).
AMBA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AMBA is currently 187.53, higher than 97.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Ambarella Inc is higher than it is for about just 9.35% of US stocks.
- AMBA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.93% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LASR, XBIT, NVTA, VERI, and AGYS.
- AMBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ambarella Inc's official web site, go to www.ambarella.com.
AMBA Valuation Summary
- AMBA's price/earnings ratio is -59.3; this is 250.51% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 107 months, AMBA's price/sales ratio has gone up 12.2.
- AMBA's price/sales ratio has moved up 12.2 over the prior 107 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMBA.
AMBA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -33.19%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -61.97%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -172.25%.
The table below shows AMBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.06||52-week high||$137.21|
|Prev. close||$97.77||52-week low||$45.10|
|Day high||$100.68||Avg. volume||550,446|
|50-day MA||$99.47||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$94.96||Market Cap||3.52B|
Ambarella, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AMBA) Company Bio
Ambarella Inc. is a developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) and Ultra HD video compression and image processing solutions. The company's products are used in a variety of HD cameras including security IP-cameras, sports cameras, wearable cameras, flying cameras and automotive video camera recorders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
AMBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMBA Latest Social Stream
View Full AMBA Social Stream
Latest AMBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ambarella Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMBA as an investment opportunity.
Mondelez International (MDLZ), Ambarella (AMBA) & Allegheny Technologies (ATI) boast solid earnings acceleration, which is the incremental growth in a company's earnings per share.
Ambarella, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMBA ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of...
This semiconductor chip designer is just scratching the surface of multibillion-dollar opportunities.
Gurugram (Haryana) [India], July 5 (ANI/PRNewswire):The expansion also allows VVDN to address multiple-tier, including high as well as mid-range, requirements, for smart camera solutions. VVDN has gai
VVDN expands its capabilities on Ambarella edge AI vision SoC platform to deliver next-gen vision based solutions
Gurugram (Haryana) [India], July 5 (ANI/PRNewswire): VVDN Technologies, a premier electronic product engineering and manufacturing company, announces the expansion of its capabilities on Ambarella''s edge AI
AMBA Price Returns