Ambarella, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AMBA): Price and Financial Metrics
AMBA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AMBA is currently 57.06, higher than 94.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ambarella Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,982.08%; that's higher than merely 0.72% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ambarella Inc comes in at -24.04%, a number that bests merely 7.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAPR, DRRX, IPHI, CCXI, and RGNX.
- AMBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ambarella Inc's official web site, go to www.ambarella.com.
AMBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$54.97||52-week high||$67.15|
|Prev. close||$55.09||52-week low||$32.31|
|Day high||$55.60||Avg. volume||623,231|
|50-day MA||$54.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$49.49||Market Cap||1.84B|
Ambarella, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AMBA) Company Bio
Ambarella Inc. is a developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) and Ultra HD video compression and image processing solutions. The company's products are used in a variety of HD cameras including security IP-cameras, sports cameras, wearable cameras, flying cameras and automotive video camera recorders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.