Ambarella, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AMBA): Price and Financial Metrics
AMBA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ambarella Inc is higher than 95.78% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For AMBA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.33% of US equities we're observing.
- AMBA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMBA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IPHI, CVM, ARWR, RETA, and IONS.
- Visit AMBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ambarella.com.
AMBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$96.32||52-week high||$137.21|
|Prev. close||$98.65||52-week low||$43.69|
|Day high||$98.10||Avg. volume||700,444|
|50-day MA||$109.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$77.30||Market Cap||3.49B|
Ambarella, Inc. - Ordinary Shares (AMBA) Company Bio
Ambarella Inc. is a developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) and Ultra HD video compression and image processing solutions. The company's products are used in a variety of HD cameras including security IP-cameras, sports cameras, wearable cameras, flying cameras and automotive video camera recorders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
AMBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMBA Latest Social Stream
View Full AMBA Social Stream
Latest AMBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ambarella Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMBA as an investment opportunity.
Ambarella, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMBA) VP Yun-Lung Chen sold 8,289 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, March 12th. The stock was sold at an average price of $112.13, for a total transaction of $929,445.57. Following the completion of the transaction, the vice president now owns 48,235 shares of the company’s stock, […]
Ambarella, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMBA) CTO Leslie Kohn sold 22,417 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, March 16th. The stock was sold at an average price of $112.00, for a total value of $2,510,704.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the chief technology officer now directly owns 884,112 shares in the company, valued at […]
Ambarella supplies the semiconductors that provide eyesight to vehicles at the center of the autonomous vehicle revolution -- and it's on sale now
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Hold Rating for Ambarella
Paul Meeks, portfolio manager and investment committee member at Independent Wealth Solutions Management, joins Yahoo Finance to discuss stock names investors should look at amid trade rotation.
AMBA Price Returns
Continue Researching AMBAWant to see what other sources are saying about Ambarella Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!