Ambarella Inc. (AMBA): Price and Financial Metrics
AMBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.45||52-week high||$99.86|
|Prev. close||$79.29||52-week low||$49.02|
|Day high||$82.32||Avg. volume||531,121|
|50-day MA||$70.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$73.44||Market Cap||3.18B|
AMBA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMBA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMBA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMBA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMBA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
AMBA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AMBARELLA INC is higher than 93.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for AMBARELLA INC is higher than it is for about merely 7.97% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, AMBARELLA INC is reporting a growth rate of 147.68%; that's higher than 90.84% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMBARELLA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LYEL, ARWR, MRTX, MORF, and TSP.
- AMBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMBARELLA INC's official web site, go to www.ambarella.com.
AMBA Valuation Summary
- AMBA's EV/EBIT ratio is -39.9; this is 288.65% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- AMBA's price/sales ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 129 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMBA.
AMBA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 61.47%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -173.29%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -15.62%.
The table below shows AMBA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMBA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMBA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.26% of graded US stocks.
- AMBA's asset turnover comes in at 0.462 -- ranking 152nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MEI, KE, and TTMI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMBA.
The table below shows AMBA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMBA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of AMBA, see our AMBA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$142.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.61 (Moderate Buy)|
Ambarella Inc. (AMBA) Company Bio
Ambarella Inc. is a developer of low-power, high-definition (HD) and Ultra HD video compression and image processing solutions. The company's products are used in a variety of HD cameras including security IP-cameras, sports cameras, wearable cameras, flying cameras and automotive video camera recorders. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
AMBA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMBA Latest Social Stream
View Full AMBA Social Stream
Latest AMBA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMBARELLA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMBA as an investment opportunity.
No AI Boost for Ambarella
AI stocks are on a tear, but the excitement around the transformational technology hasn't extended to Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA). The semiconductor company specializes in computer vision chips used in video security, robotics, and advanced driver assistance applications. Investors are excited about AI, but Ambarella isn't getting any love.
Better Buy: Mobileye vs. Ambarella
Mobileye (NASDAQ: MBLY) and Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) represent two ways to invest in the growing automotive chip market. Mobileye is the world's top producer of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), which leverage a combination of cameras and sensors to provide semi-autonomous and autonomous driving features. Ambarella is a leading producer of image processing system on chips (SoCs), which process photos and videos for cameras, drones, and other devices.
Ambarella, Inc. (AMBA) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript
Ambarella, Inc. (AMBA)
Q1 2024 Earnings Conference Call
May 30, 2023, 04:30 PM ET
Louis Gerhardy - Vice President, Corporate Development
Fermi Wang - Chief Executive Officer
Brian White - Chief Financial Officer
Conference Call Participants
Gary Mobley - Wells Fargo
Ross Seymore - Deutsche Bank
Tristan Guerra - Baird
Tore Svanberg - Stifel
Kevin Cassidy - Rosenblatt Securities
Quinn Bolton - Needham & Company
Brian Ruttenbur - Imperial Capital
Suji DeSilva - ROTH Capital
David O'Connor - BNP Paribas
Martin Yang - Oppenheimer
Josh Buchalter - TD Cowen
Why Is Ambarella (AMBA) Stock Down 15% Today?
Ambarella (AMBA) stock is sliding on Wednesday alongside the release of its earnings report for its first quarter of fiscal 2024.
Why Is C3.ai (AI) Stock Down11% Today?
C3.ai (AI) stock is slipping on Wednesday as investors wait for the company to release its latest earnings report later today.
AMBA Price Returns
Continue Researching AMBAWant to see what other sources are saying about Ambarella Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ambarella Inc (AMBA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ambarella Inc (AMBA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ambarella Inc (AMBA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...