Ambow Education Holding Ltd. , each representing two Class A ordinary shares (AMBO): Price and Financial Metrics
AMBO Stock Summary
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd's stock had its IPO on June 1, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 1.94% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,635.77%, Ambow Education Holding Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 98.05% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, AMBO has reported earnings growth of -1,063.64%, putting it ahead of merely 1.53% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMBO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GBLI, OXBR, FARM, HWKN, and HALL.
- AMBO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ambow Education Holding Ltd's official web site, go to www.ambow.com.
AMBO Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.72||52-week high||$6.92|
|Prev. close||$1.62||52-week low||$1.21|
|Day high||$1.72||Avg. volume||4,932|
|50-day MA||$1.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.42||Market Cap||37.40M|
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. , each representing two Class A ordinary shares (AMBO) Company Bio
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. provides educational and career enhancement services and products to students, recent graduates, and corporate employees and management in China. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Beijing, China.