Ambow Education Holding Ltd. , each representing two Class A ordinary shares (AMBO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMBO POWR Grades
- AMBO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 80.11% of US stocks.
- AMBO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 46 weeks.
- AMBO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 4.51% of US stocks).
AMBO Stock Summary
- AMBO has a higher market value than only 9.04% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $76,009,656.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 617.88%, Ambow Education Holding Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 97.91% of about US stocks.
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -72.59%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 3.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ambow Education Holding Ltd are TSBK, HTH, BOSC, HBT, and BFIN.
- Visit AMBO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ambow.com.
AMBO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMBO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.63||52-week high||$6.43|
|Prev. close||$1.56||52-week low||$1.31|
|Day high||$1.64||Avg. volume||1,623,709|
|50-day MA||$1.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.23||Market Cap||38.01M|
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. , each representing two Class A ordinary shares (AMBO) Company Bio
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. provides educational and career enhancement services and products to students, recent graduates, and corporate employees and management in China. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
AMBO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMBO Latest Social Stream
View Full AMBO Social Stream
Latest AMBO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ambow Education Holding Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMBO as an investment opportunity.
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. ("Ambow" or "the Company") (NYSE American: AMBO), a leading cross-border career educational and technology service provider, today announced that Ambow's Genesis career enhancement business ("Genesis") launched its "City Partners Plan" (the "Plan") to offer its 26-years experiential training platform and standardized systems to support industry partners, including tutoring institutions that are struggling to adapt to the new "double reduction" policy, entrepreneurs i
BEIJING, Aug. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ambow Education Holding Ltd. ("Ambow" or "the Company") (NYSE American: AMBO), a leading cross-border career education and technology service provider, today announced that it has inked a strategic cooperation agreement (the "Agreement") with the
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. ("Ambow" or "the Company") (NYSE American: AMBO), a leading cross-border career education and technology service provider, today announced that the Company's OOOK ("O Course," https://oook.com), with its path-breaking and innovative technology and application, won the "2021 Best Product Technology Innovation" Award at the 10th Annual China Finance Summit (the "CFS"), which was held in Shanghai from July 28 to July 29, 2021. Separately, Ambow was named "2021 The Most
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. ("Ambow" or "the Company") (NYSE American: AMBO), a leading cross-border career educational and technology service provider, today announced it noted that the General Office of the Communist Party of China Central Committee and the General Office of the State Council jointly issued a set of guidelines on July 24, 2021, aiming to ease the burden of excessive homework and after-school tutoring for students receiving compulsory education (the "Guidelines").
Online Education Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Ambow Education, CDEL, New Oriental Education and Technology, TAL, Vedantu, iTutorGroup, EF Edu
This report studies the Online Education Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Online Education market segmented by company, region, type 
AMBO Price Returns
Continue Researching AMBOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ambow Education Holding Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ambow Education Holding Ltd (AMBO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ambow Education Holding Ltd (AMBO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ambow Education Holding Ltd (AMBO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch