AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC): Price and Financial Metrics
AMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.70||52-week high||$91.50|
|Prev. close||$6.80||52-week low||$6.52|
|Day high||$6.80||Avg. volume||9,304,833|
|50-day MA||$8.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.60||Market Cap||1.33B|
AMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMC POWR Grades
- AMC scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.06% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMC is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- AMC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
AMC Stock Summary
- AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 4.35% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.57 for AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for just 3.93% of US stocks.
- The volatility of AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC's share price is greater than that of 97.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LPG, GTY, ARL, TCI, and INSW.
- AMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.amctheatres.com.
AMC Valuation Summary
- AMC's EV/EBIT ratio is -80.3; this is 642.57% lower than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- AMC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 98.7 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMC.
AMC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 109.02%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 508.91%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2491.91%.
The table below shows AMC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.82% of graded US stocks.
- AMC's asset turnover comes in at 0.081 -- ranking 39th of 44 Entertainment stocks.
- CNK, MCS, and RDI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMC.
The table below shows AMC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC) Company Bio
AMC Entertainment Holdings owns, operates, or holds interest in 348 movie theatres with a total of 4,960 screens primarily in North America. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.
AMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMC Latest Social Stream
View Full AMC Social Stream
Latest AMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMC ENTERTAINMENT HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMC as an investment opportunity.
AMC stock is on the climb today after touching its lowest price point in 52 weeks yesterday.
With inflation showing signs of cooling, and hope the Federal Reserve may be wrapping up its rate-hiking campaign, markets have been moving aggressively higher.
AMC Entertainment (AMC) Loses -21.83% in 4 Weeks, Here's Why a Trend Reversal May be Around the Corner
AMC Entertainment (AMC) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
Cooling inflation, a less-hawkish Fed, upbeat holiday sales and decent earnings may boost consumer discretionary stocks like AMC Entertainment (AMC), Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL), DraftKings (DKNG), fuboTV (FUBO) and The Honest Company (HNST).
The market is selling off AMC stock as it undercut investor support for its quarterly profit by diluting shareholders once again
AMC Price Returns
Continue Researching AMCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch