AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC): Price and Financial Metrics
AMC Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc is higher than it is for about 94.45% of US stocks.
- AMC's price/sales ratio is 0.19; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.1% of US stocks.
- AMC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc are AAT, HCHC, EPRT, AT, and CNBKA.
- AMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.amctheatres.com.
AMC Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMC Price/Volume Stats
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC) Company Bio
AMC Entertainment Holdings owns, operates, or holds interest in 348 movie theatres with a total of 4,960 screens primarily in North America. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.