AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where AMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- AMC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
AMC Stock Summary
- AMC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 2.87% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that AMC's revenue has grown -91.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 1.58% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IHG, UI, SGMS, OTIS, and DPZ.
- Visit AMC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amctheatres.com.
AMC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, AMC's price/sales ratio is 3982.76% higher, now standing at 59.2.
- AMC's price/earnings ratio has moved down $51.6 over the prior 91 months.
- AMC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down $32.6 over the prior 91 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMC.
AMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.26||52-week high||$72.62|
|Prev. close||$60.73||52-week low||$1.91|
|Day high||$64.96||Avg. volume||170,654,938|
|50-day MA||$23.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.02||Market Cap||26.68B|
AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC) Company Bio
AMC Entertainment Holdings owns, operates, or holds interest in 348 movie theatres with a total of 4,960 screens primarily in North America. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Leawood, Kansas.
AMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMC Latest Social Stream
View Full AMC Social Stream
Latest AMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMC as an investment opportunity.
RgStudio/E+ via Getty Images What are we to make of the meme stock phenomena? I took one stab at it with AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:AMC) a few weeks ago. I’m back for more, after reading two interesting pieces. As Isaac Newton said in 1676, “If I have seen a...
After what has become an increasingly rare down day for AMC Entertainment (NYSE: AMC) stock yesterday, Thursday's session saw a rebound in the popular meme stock. After dropping 6.5% Wednesday, AMC shares popped 10% in today's session, marking the stock's second-highest closing price ever. Yesterday was the start of shareholder voting for the company's latest attempt to take advantage of its newly found popularity on Reddit online forums.
Is AMC Stock A Buy Or Sell Now? Here's What Fundamentals, Stock Chart Action, Mutual Fund Ownership Metrics Say
In 2020, AMC lost $16.15 a share. Over the past five quarters, the company's sales have shrunk 22% to 99% vs. year-ago levels. Such results normally devastate most companies.
Stocks traded mixed on Thursday as investors contemplated the Federal Reserve's latest monetary policy decision and updated projections. Jeff Powell, Polaris Wealth Advisory Group CIO and Bill Smead, Smead Capital Management CIO and Co-Portfolio Manager joined Yahoo Finance to discuss.
Mark Douglas, CEO of MNTN, joined Yahoo Finance Live to break down the outlook on the media industry.
AMC Price Returns
Continue Researching AMCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch