AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: AMC reports less variability in its cash flow than just 4.36% of dividend stocks in our set.
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at 8.85 -- higher than 96.47% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with AMC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: COR, CLWT, MCC, EURN and HMI.
AMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 118.65% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, AMC provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 97.97% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc's expected return of 118.65% is higher than 93.24% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, AMC has a discount rate lower than 93.24% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
AMC Dividend Chart
AMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AMC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NCMI||National CineMedia, Inc.||14.74%|
|2||AMC||AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.||8.81%|
|3||RGC||Regal Entertainment Group||3.83%|
|4||WMG||Warner Music Group Corp.||1.77%|
|5||TWX||Time Warner Inc. New||1.63%|
|6||LGF.B||Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares||0.00%|
|7||CNK||Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||RDI||Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting||0.00%|
|9||LGF.A||Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class A Voting Shares||0.00%|
|10||YVR||Liquid Media Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|12||EROS||Eros International PLC A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|13||IPIC||iPic Entertainment Inc. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on AMC dividends?Want to do more research on Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc Common Stock (AMC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) - Dividend Investor
Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha