AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, AMC's comes in at 29.15 -- better than 98.49% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- AMC has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.26; for context, that's better than merely 5.8% stocks in our set.
- Currently, AMC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 3.06% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with AMC that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DKL, LFC, ENIC, HCI and AMSWA.
AMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of AMC, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 47.37%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 47.37%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 92% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 94.17% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, AMC boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.16% of the dividend issuers in our set.
AMC Dividend Chart
AMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
AMC Dividends vs. Peers
|1||NCMI||National CineMedia, Inc.||7.53%|
|2||RGC||Regal Entertainment Group||3.83%|
|3||TWX||Time Warner Inc. New||1.63%|
|4||WMG||Warner Music Group Corp.||1.26%|
|5||AMC||AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc.||1.01%|
|6||LGF.B||Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class B Non-Voting Shares||0.00%|
|7||CNK||Cinemark Holdings Inc Cinemark Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|8||RDI||Reading International Inc - Class A Non-voting||0.00%|
|9||LGF.A||Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation Class A Voting Shares||0.00%|
|10||YVR||Liquid Media Group Ltd.||0.00%|
|12||EROS||Eros International PLC A Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|13||CIDM||Cinedigm Corp -||0.00%|
|14||IPIC||iPic Entertainment Inc. -||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on AMC dividends?Want to do more research on Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc Common Stock (AMC) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) - Dividend Investor
Amc Entertainment Holdings Inc (AMC) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha