AMC Networks Inc. - (AMCX): Price and Financial Metrics
AMCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.87||52-week high||$27.46|
|Prev. close||$12.29||52-week low||$9.96|
|Day high||$12.60||Avg. volume||447,952|
|50-day MA||$12.14||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.31||Market Cap||516.40M|
AMCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMCX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where AMCX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMCX is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- AMCX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
AMCX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AMC NETWORKS INC is higher than just 9.13% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.17, AMC NETWORKS INC has a higher such ratio than just 4.87% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, AMCX has reported earnings growth of -85.2%, putting it ahead of merely 16.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMCX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATNI, WRLD, KEX, HAIN, and ULH.
- Visit AMCX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amcnetworks.com.
AMCX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, AMCX's price/sales ratio is 80% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 149 months, AMCX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for AMCX.
AMCX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 3.65%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -98.13%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.69%.
The table below shows AMCX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
AMCX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- AMCX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 92.82% of graded US stocks.
- AMCX's asset turnover comes in at 0.543 -- ranking 15th of 64 Communication stocks.
- TMUS, ROKU, and CMCSA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with AMCX.
The table below shows AMCX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
AMC Networks Inc. - (AMCX) Company Bio
AMC Networks owns and operates various cable televisions brands delivering content to audiences, and a platform to distributors and advertisers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in New York, New York.
AMCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMCX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMCX Social Stream
Latest AMCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMC NETWORKS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMCX as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 AMC Networks Inc Earnings Call
The headline numbers for AMC Networks (AMCX) give insight into how the company performed in the quarter ended June 2023, but it may be worthwhile to compare some of its key metrics to Wall Street estimates and the year-ago actuals.
AMC Networks (AMCX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 14.12% and 5.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, Aug. 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMC Networks Inc. ("AMC Networks" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMCX) today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023. Chief Executive Officer Kristin Dolan said: "Six months into my tenure as CEO, I am impressed with our team’s ability to do what this company has always done best: produce high-quality content and make it available to viewers across an expanding array of platforms. We accomplish this through a measured, opportu
NEW YORK, July 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMC Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: AMCX) will host a conference call to discuss results for the second quarter 2023 on Friday, August 4, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. AMC Networks will issue a press release reporting its results before the market opening. The conference call will be webcast live via the company’s website at investors.amcnetworks.com. To access the conference call via telephone, please pre-register for the call to obtain the dial-in number a
AMCX Price Returns