AMC Networks Inc. - (AMCX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
AMCX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where AMCX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for AMCX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- AMCX's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.23% of US stocks).
AMCX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMCX is 4.56 -- better than 91.54% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for AMC Networks Inc is higher than only 8.51% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- AMC Networks Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 33.48%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to AMC Networks Inc are KOP, OEC, GNW, CATM, and STKS.
- AMCX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMC Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.amcnetworks.com.
AMCX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
AMCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.55||52-week high||$83.63|
|Prev. close||$45.15||52-week low||$20.16|
|Day high||$46.03||Avg. volume||1,054,584|
|50-day MA||$58.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.03||Market Cap||1.89B|
AMC Networks Inc. - (AMCX) Company Bio
AMC Networks owns and operates various cable televisions brands delivering content to audiences, and a platform to distributors and advertisers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in New York, New York.
AMCX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
AMCX Latest Social Stream
View Full AMCX Social Stream
Latest AMCX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about AMC Networks Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate AMCX as an investment opportunity.
AMC Networks (AMCX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
NEW YORK, April 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMC Networks Inc. (NASDAQ: AMCX) will host a conference call to discuss results for the first quarter 2021 on Friday, May 7, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. AMC Networks will issue a press release reporting its results prior to the market opening. The conference call will be webcast live via the company’s website at www.amcnetworks.com under the heading “Investors”. Those parties interested in participating via telephone please dial 833-714-3268 with the conference ID number 4983104 approximately 15 minutes prior to the call. For those who are unable to participate on the conference call, you may access a recording of the call by dialing 855-859-2056 (conference ID number 4983104). The call replay will be available from 11:30 a.m. on Friday, ...
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 biggest companies behind upcoming movies and T.V. shows. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of the entertainment and streaming industries and go directly to the 5 Biggest Companies Behind Upcoming Movies and TV Shows. The COVID-19 was an unforeseen health crisis that caused chaos in […]
Investors would be wise to pay attention to this trend, which will aggravate cable companies while enriching smaller, niche streaming operators.
AMCX Price Returns