AMC Networks Inc. - (AMCX): Price and Financial Metrics
AMCX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for AMCX is 4.6 -- better than 90.38% of US stocks.
- AMCX's current price/earnings ratio is 3.75, which is higher than only 8.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.73 for AMC Networks Inc; that's greater than it is for 92.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMCX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WEX, STRL, PATK, WNC, and DK.
- AMCX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit AMC Networks Inc's official web site, go to www.amcnetworks.com.
AMCX Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMCX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.59||52-week high||$61.13|
|Prev. close||$24.31||52-week low||$21.03|
|Day high||$25.26||Avg. volume||849,464|
|50-day MA||$31.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$43.03||Market Cap||1.26B|
AMC Networks Inc. - (AMCX) Company Bio
AMC Networks owns and operates various cable televisions brands delivering content to audiences, and a platform to distributors and advertisers in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1980 and is based in New York, New York.