Amedisys Inc (AMED): Price and Financial Metrics
AMED Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 330.4, Amedisys Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 87.71% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for AMED is currently 29.87, higher than 85.96% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 477.94%, Amedisys Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.53% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to AMED, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRAH, EHC, GTLS, RDN, and WD.
- Visit AMED's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.amedisys.com.
AMED Stock Price Chart More Charts
AMED Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$178.98||52-week high||$184.78|
|Prev. close||$180.34||52-week low||$106.65|
|Day high||$180.51||Avg. volume||193,719|
|50-day MA||$165.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$136.19||Market Cap||5.77B|
Amedisys Inc (AMED) Company Bio
Amedisys provides home health and hospice care services. It operates through two segments, Home Health and Hospice. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.